1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Summer Scramble 2020 Sign Ups

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Professor Rowan, Jun 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightBlader

Mina Ashido
    (Mudkip)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽399.0
    - Your timezone: CEST
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?
    Usually very irregularly, during event once a day minimun
    - Are you on LV's Discord server?
    Yup.
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc)
    Writing, Battling, Trivia, Posting (Depending on what it is)
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Splatoon 2, Animal Crossing New Horizons

Guess I'm gonna be back more actively for a month, huh. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DuoM2 likes this.
  2. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    It's time for me to return from the shadows once again. for, like, the 5th time... it's Unova after all

- Your timezone: EST.
    Well, when I used to be more active it'd be a few times a day. Hopefully I can at least retain doing that once a day during this event.
    Yes I am, and I'll be more active there for right now, too.
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc)
    Battling and Trivia. sometimes an occasional RP.
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?
    I've got a few in mind. Minecraft (which it really looks like a lot of people can do), Smash Bros Ultimate, Monster Hunter, and a few others I'm not that good at such as Rocket League

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    - Your timezone: PHT (GMT +8)
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: I guess at least once a day although there are days where I don’t check. During the event I hope to be a lot more active though.
    - Are you on LV's Discord server?: Yes
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most?: I’m interested in joining Art/Writing events
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?: Don’t really play a lot of other games other than Pokémon so nope

4. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    - Your timezone: MESZ, I think.
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week? I try to check LV once per day, so that makes seven checks per week.
    - Are you on LV's Discord server? Yes, I am, though I am rather quiet on there.
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc) I do enjoy Posting a lot when I get into it, and Shiny Hunting has also taken in my interest for the past few weeks. Trivia sounds interesting, but I am not really well-versed in that topic.
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event? Yes. A few candidates of mine would be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Maker 2, Smash Bros Ultimate (I suck at that game tho).

5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    *Pokes head in*

Been a while since I was really active here, but I guess I'll bite!

- Your timezone: PST

I lurk deeper than an anglerfish, but usually check in at least every other day. Once things kick off, probably at least three times a day.

Indeed I am.

I prefer art/writing, along with minigames like crosswords, trivia, and stuff that allows a lot of team collaboration. Bit rusty at battling, though I still follow the meta. (Hoping this year isn't as battle/competition-focused).

I mean, there's always the arcade stuff, though I don't think I get to pick those. Haven't played Smash in forever either.

Jeydis likes this.
  6. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Your timezone: CDT
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week? Recently it’s been lacking but for SS you can be your ass I’m on the daily
    - Are you on LV's Discord server? Yep, active Smasher and resident, salty Charizard main
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc) I love taking part in art challenges as that’s my forte and writing challenges sound fun, posting seems cool, and I’ll be more open to Pokémon battling/shiny hunting even though I suck at it
    - Do you play any non-Pokémongames that you may be interested inplaying as a Summer Scramble event? The only really relevant game I play that could be considered a SS special event would be Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    - Your timezone:
    Right now, it's CST, but starting mid to late July I will be in MT
    I try to check LV at least once a day, but during summer scramble I will probably be checking in two or three times a day.
    No.
    I'm definitely most interested in art/writing, and I really hope there's more art based events this year, because if I'm remembering right there were very few last year, and I was really disappointed. I also like trivia and posting related events.
    No games are coming to my mind right now, but I might be interested in playing something for an event. It all depends, I guess.

8. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,978.7
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    - Im on CST.
    - I check the forums at least once a day.
    - Yes.
    - Writing & Trivia
    - Yes.

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Gah; I nigh forgot about this!!! Hope I'm not too late...

Your timezone:
    Philippine Standard Time (GMT +8)

How often do you check LV...
    ...during the day?
    I check the forum randomly, at different hours...
    ...during the week?
    Every day of the week, except that one bloody day my sire hath restricted gadget access..!

Are you on LV's Discord server?
    Aye~!

What type of events do you enjoy the most?
    I fancy writing, trivia, posting, yeah that sort~

Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?
    Hmm... I'd recommend Slither.io and Paper.io~

10. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Your timezone
    Eastern Daylight.

Not often, unless there is something that needs more attention.

No. Discord isn't really very interesting for me.

- What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling,Shiny Hunting, Trivia,Posting, Misc)
    I like art, writing, and trivia.

None that I think could be relevant. I play Splatoon 2, Animal Crossing, Call Of Duty : Money quads.

11. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Your timezone: EST

- How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: I'm slowly starting to come back after leaving for a few years so it varies but I should have a tab open somewhere in the background.

- Are you on LV's Discord server? Yes

- What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc) Trivia was a fun event during the last summer scramble I played a few years ago. Haven't written much outside of school but it might be fun to get back into it.

- Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?: Smash Ultimate or any other smash game might be a fun option. Splatoon 2 and ARMS might be a fun choice. Overwatch might be a cool choice as well. Maybe speedrunning a game?

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    - Your timezone: GMT +2

- How often do you check LV during the day? During the week? - Usually every day.

- Are you on LV's Discord server? - Yes

- What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc) - Shiny hunting (if I can get pics uploaded), posting, video games

- Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event? - Not really, the games I mainly own and play are usually not the best for this unless things like Monster Hunter counts

HeroofFire101 likes this.
  13. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    *Bang The Door With Cassini Spacecraft* I Forget To Sign Up In Timee!!!

Your timezone: SGT/ GMT + 8
    Very Rarely Due To School, But Then. Better Check It Out Everyday!

Of Course!

Art/Writing
    Designing(I Don't Know What Type Of Design, Mostly Weapon And Character Design?)

Maybe.

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    - Your timezone: Pacific Time (PST)

- How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: I check the forums at least twice a day.

- Are you on LV's Discord server?: Of course.

- What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc): Battling, shiny hunting, trvia, posting.

- Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Smash Ultimate could be fun.

15. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    - Your timezone: HKT
    - Quite often(Both day and week)
    - Yes
    - Battling
    - No

16. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,597.0
    Y'know what, why not?
    -Your timezone: EST
    -How often do you check LV during the day/week? At least once daily. Gotta get that daily bonus, after all.
    -Are you on LV's Discord server? Yep
    -What type of events do you enjoy most? Writing and art events, mostly.
    -Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event? Seeing as I don't have a Switch, no.

17. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    - Your timezone: CEST? (Holland)
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: every single day
    - Are you on LV's Discord server?: Yes but I am hardly on discord so count me out
    Writing, posting, trivia, flash games
    I don't have switch online, so I can't od those things, only through laptop games. but ye sI am interested in flash games

18. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    - Your timezone: EST -
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: If I'm bored I tab to LV and refresh (so almost every hour ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) -
    - Are you on LV's Discord server? yes and quite active with random topics -
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc) Posting and RPing. -
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event? Terraria, MC, League of Legends, DST *Don't Starve Together* Golf with friends. -

19. MysticGuardian

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.5
    Your timezone- Pacific Standard Time

How often do you check LV during the day? During the week? -At least two to three times a day.

Are you in the LV’s Discord Server? -Yes

What type of events do you enjoy the most? Shiny Hunting, Online battles, etc

Do you play any non-Pokémon games you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?
    -Minecraft, Ninjala, and most definitely Super Smash Bros Ultimate

20. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    A bit late but oh well
    - Your timezone: AEST
    - How often do you check LV during the day? During the week?: I used to check a lot, but not that much now. I can do it more during the Scramble, though.
    - Are you on LV's Discord server?: Yes
    - What type of events do you enjoy the most? (Art/Writing, Battling, Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Posting, Misc): Shiny Hunting, Trivia, Misc, and Writing and Posting maybe.
    - Do you play any non-Pokémon games that you may be interested in playing as a Summer Scramble event?: Smash, Splatoon, Minecraft in a way I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.