1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Summer Scramble 2022 - Winners!

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,988.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    After a full count of all of the events that were participated in the winners for this year are...

Team Future with a score of 1245 Scramble Points (point breakdown here)
    Congrats to the members:
    @HiddenLore
    @ID Zeta
    @Riddles
    @Beffie
    @SAF
    @Captain Comet
    @Gazi
    @Louise
    @Cherry3Fairy

Prizes:
    - Winners medals for all of your profiles!
    - Your mascot Pokémon, Mewtwo will be added to the catcher as well as a secret version. Both are going to be hard to find and catch though so good luck!
    - You will all be signed up for a giveaway that will come along later this year.
    -------------------------
    Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's activities, I know a lot of people felt some level of online burn out but we pulled through!

Win or lose we all got to have some fun during this special month and everyone deserves a crisp high five for that as well as a ShInY BoOst!!! This boost will last until September 1st, let the hunt begin!

For all of the Medals, head over to The Medal Request Thread and request it there. Make sure you include the event that you won and/or participated in. No need to post all of them just one will be enough for us to confirm.

[​IMG]

So join me in celebration here and get your comments ready for the feedback thread which will be up shortly.

Thank you all for joining us for another fun July and have a great end of Summer!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DuoM2 likes this.
  2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,221.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Woah! Didn't expect it, but yay~ *_*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis likes this.
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,752.7
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Grats, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i helped with the banter, all the things we've wrote on the discord is 100% true

Jeydis likes this.
  4. Cherry3Fairy

Sylvy 2 ♡
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,049.3
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    What?.... That's such a pleasant and huge surprise!
    Congratulations and well done, team!

2cb.gif

@SAF, I feel like you were really helpful and I give a big credit to you for this win.

#4 Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    Jeydis and SAF like this.
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,889.2
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Aww, I hoped to win the postfest. but a w well congrats everyone!