1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
  1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    That was the idea. Also, I just want to point out that him evolving into Machamp when he became a pirate is a reference to how they evolve in the game. He "traded" his career in the navy for being a pirate.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ohohohoho, I like the way you think! :D This'll be fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Should we add Ery wnnNhNr.png , Team Crimson's mascot into the RP as Willy's counterpart?

4. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I was hoping we could, but I'm not sure who designed them >_> Was hoping to hesr back from @Gwoomy for details. If they're allowed in, I was thinking they could serve as a blacksmith for items and repairs!

Gwoomy and Chicken like this.
  5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I have another dumb idea of Azure and Crimson trying to hunt down Regirock, who is part of the mods Navy, or just an enemy.

ChocoChicken likes this.
  6. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    That could actually work out as a legit "episode"! I'm thinking we can do this RP in chunks, with a different ministory every two weeks or so! First one will obviously be an intro, and from there, we'll expand! I should get drafting on possible scenarios...

Chicken likes this.
  7. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Can our character be a member of the Valor Navy?

FedoraMelody likes this.
  8. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Can we have Bigjaw warning them not to screw with that rock demon? This is a reference to a somewhat wise user who dwells on the forums.

ChocoChicken and OzoneFruit like this.
  9. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I'm totally fine with that! Just so you know, their name is wise + red in greek, so maybe make their personality match that, haha.
    Also about who designed them, I did the sketch, @Apawn the lineart and @luxuryluxray the coloring and shading :3
    I probably won't join because I'm already in 3 RPs, but maybe you can try to find a place for a Crimson Goomy (maybe even one for Azure too, like they'd be me and Ozone xD that could be fun)
    If you want I could try to make my Goomy character, I just wouldn't play it myself.

Apawn and OzoneFruit like this.
  10. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Sure! Just keep in mind that the navy probably won't make as many appearances as Azure/Crimson, since that would really put a damper on the pirate life.

11. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,486.2
    Okay, I'll try my hand at this. Charmelon for Azure, LET'S GO!

Character Name: Anna Hayden

Approximate age: (Around 19ish, I think)

Skill(s): Swordsmenship even though she's a girl. She wields her favorite long sword with her left hand even though she's right handed. Musical as well, as she has a collection of violins and guitars, and she even sings as well.

Poor skills: She cannot navigate for the life of her. She'll just crash herself into a pole/tree.

Character traits:
    - Positive traits: Passionate and Kind, Couragous, Always willing to lend a hand.
    - Negative traits: Her red hot temper and her notorious ability to be uncoordinated in the mornings

Backstory: Anna is the daughter of a famous blacksmith, Amanda Hayden, and a very evil Pokémon, only regarded as the Black Dragon. It is a secret to who her father is, as she has only heard of him through her mother and grandparents. Wanting to take action against her father, she joins the Azure Crew to destroy her father with his own blood. As she is the only child of the Hayden blacksmiths, she can be a bit of a weapon nut and can go on and on about different weapons. She also has the skills to make and repair weapons, along with normal metal goods. And she's notorious for crashing into things. Just don't have her lead a group.

#31 Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    I accidently send the message twice…
    (look at the spoiler under this message)

This is my first Role Play so I hope it is good.

#32 Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
    FedoraMelody likes this.
  13. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Sounds good backstory-wise , though bit of a problem. Thjs rp will kinda be like mystery dungeon where there are no humans. It also is probably in a time period before high tech stuff, so maybe it could involve magic/old medicine/chemistry/alchemy instead?

FedoraMelody likes this.
  14. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    I will try my best

15. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Character Name: Charles (not his real Name. His actual Name is unknown) the Ditto
    Approximate age: Can't remember, but the day he lost his memory was 19 years ago.
    Skills: +Good at stealth missions (Transform)
    +Can survive without Food and water
    -Can't swim
    Traits:
    Positive:
    never pesimistic, good Entertainer (funny), Is good at working alone
    Negative: Is bad at working in a team, makes jokes in unfitting situations (not really serious)
    Backstory (can get changes, when it strikes with other backstories): Charles found himself in an old, burned down castle, without any memory about his life before he woke up. He doesn't know his Name, his parents or his age. He found a Name carved into a wall which says: "Charles was here", a creature? who worked on a cloning experiment with magic energy. The Ditto names himself Charles now. When he left the castle, he saw that he was on an Island without any Population (, but there was a ship owned by the VALOR NAVI which offered him a job at their "Crew". Now Charles works for them as an Agent cause of his great transformation skills. Charles doesn't get money for his missions, but Information about his life, before his memory loss. He Needs to finish one more mission and then he will finally get a folder filled with all Information about his old life
    And his last Mission is… TO INFILTRATE THE AZURE CREW

FedoraMelody and OzoneFruit like this.
  16. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I love how that the Croconaw is on Team Crimsom and yet, the Charmeleon is on Team Azure XD

FedoraMelody and OzoneFruit like this.
  17. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Here's my Alolan Sandshrew. I'm sure you all saw this coming.
    Character Name: Samson Berg

Approximate age: Early-mid twenties

Good Skill(s): He's quite adept with his defensive fighting style, wielding a shield in one hand and a war axe in the other. When not in combat, he's also a decent storyteller.

Poor Skills(s): His presence is very easily noticed by anyone around him, and as such, he will be almost immediately spotted if he tries to sneak around.

Character traits:
    - Positive traits: An honorable warrior, upbeat, in control of his emotions.
    - Negative traits: Loud, terrible at stealth, somewhat overconfident in his abilities.

Backstory: Samson comes from a kingdom far to the north. At a young age, he was trained in combat, and tasked with defending his homeland from neighboring empires. Though him and his comrades fought hard, their army was small, and they were vastly outnumbered. Again and again, they were forced to retreat, losing territory to the invaders each time. Eventually, his home had been completely taken over, lost to the conquering armies. They tried to capture Samson in an attempt to force him to join their ranks, but by the time they realized he was missing, he had already fled to the south, far beyond their reach. He worked as a mercenary for several years, before finally joining a group of pirates known as Team Crimson.

#37 Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    OzoneFruit likes this.
  18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Love the backstory here, look forward to seeing more of Samson! *_*

Riddles likes this.
  19. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Are these Pokémon gonna be using moves like thunderbolt and shadow claw or wielding things like cutlasses and pistols?

FedoraMelody likes this.
  20. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Character name: "Grimwing" the Gabite
    Skills: An agile and fierce fighter, though once he gets into an outrage it's hard to cool his jets. Surprisingly functions as a medic despite his aggressive nature, due to his scale's healing properties that can cure most illnesses.
    Traits/Background: Grimwing is a bit of an enigma. His past and personality are questionable at best, his real name is unknown, he never really mentions much, though his scars tell more than his words. A real pirate at heart, his ambition is treasure and lots of it, being easily distracted by shiny objects. He aims to one day evolve, gain reputation and eventually assume the title "Captain Grimwing". Though rough on the outside and a loner, he has a big soft spot and deep down wants to make friends, dropping his moodiness on occasion. His weakness lies in his somewhat flirtatious side however, as he'll lower his guard in the presence of an attractive female. Having a crude and slightly dark sense of humor, he has a hard time keeping a leash on his sarcasm and side-remarks. His personality can get him into trouble, but he's not all bark and no bite. When aggravated he has a bad habit of setting aside his better judgement to satisfy his itch for a good fight.
    Grimwing wears his lucky Amulet Coin around his neck, one of his prized treasures.
    Moves:
    Dragon Claw
    Flamethrower
    Dig
    Attract
    [​IMG]

OzoneFruit likes this.