1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sun X Lillie Fan Chat Place Yay

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DemonicKraken, Nov 1, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Because this had to happen. It just had too. *Deep Breath*

Sun X Lillie is definitely the best ship, at least in my opinion. First of all, its adorable. And second of all, it makes sense. The amount of time they spend together is either the most out of the time Sun spends with anybody throughout the game, or at least second place only behind Hau.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5, BraviaryScout and Auric like this.
  2. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *Best ship ever. Nothing else to say.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 and DemonicKraken like this.
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    THIS IS TRUE. THIS IS THE TRUEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. YOU ARE A GENIUS.

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I can't comfirm this but I've heard that Lillie says a few extra lines when she leaves for Kanto to the male protagonist that imply the ship

DemonicKraken likes this.
  5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Too bad it's the only ship that is relatively clear-cut... *glares at the anime* But yeah, SunxLillie is awesome. :D

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Yes! I absolutely adore the both of them. I especially like that scene in the game where the two of them go to Exeggutor Island and they both had to cover from the rain inside the cave. I actually replayed my Moon game and played as a boy in order to see this. It was gold

Also, is it weird that I ship Moon with Gladion? I mean, they look cute together. God, why do I like pairing a male and female protagonist to male and female siblings?

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Too bad another ship took Lillie to Kanto.

*drops mic*

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Tbh I'd love to see MoonXEdgelord too. (Can I call this CrescentShipping because a crescent moon has an edge? :O) Beneath that teen darkness, Gladion actually seems pretty sweet and caring. Also it'd be hilarious and adorable to see him on a first date. I imagine Moon dragging him around everywhere while he blushes and tries to keep his hair straight.

DemonicKraken and ShireHime like this.
  9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I like the name! Go CrescentShipping <3

Yep, that quality is quite evident in the anime when Gladion said he wanted to protect Lillie after being attacked by Ultra Beasts. The date part was really cute and I can really see it happening only on fanfics sadly. I have another idea for their date too. Maybe Moon brings him to an carnival and Moon makes Edgelord do all the games with rewards and stuff? I think that'd be so good for a fanfiction!

DemonicKraken likes this.
  10. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    As most of you already know, Sun and Lillie quickly became my new OTP. I had the thought that over the course of the game, Lillie developed a crush on the player especially since after he/she would come to her rescue multiple times and she would see them as her knight in shining armor.

Lillie reads a lot too and I imagine she would read the books where the gallant heroes rescue the princess in distress. She likely sees Sun as that kind of person in reality.

But yep, Shiningsunshipping for life!:love:

11. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    *sounds of what is either insane laughter or a dying dolphin*

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Yes! The protagonist and Lillie are a beautiful couple! Throughout the entire game, I was shipping the two so hard and I was actually half expecting some kind of confirmation of attraction between the two of them, though I always knew it was kind of unlikely.

Although I ship both protags with Lillie, as I played as the girl, I ship Moon and Lillie slightly more due to that being my first impression of the SuMo protagonist/Lillie ship. Still, Sun/Lillie all the way! :D

FireSpartan5 and BraviaryScout like this.
  13. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Sun x Lillie is OTP. Nothing else compares. It is basically one-sided canon. It is as close to a canon ship outside of married couples that we are going to get in a Pokémon game. Also, Lillie is freaking adorable. I ship her with Sun more than Moon, but since they are basically the same person with only a couple changes, I like the Moon ship as well. The only thing is Moon is SO much easier (and cuter) to ship with Gladion. I hope in USUM it doesn't change her character too much.

#HauIsForeverAlone

BraviaryScout likes this.