1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Super Mario Maker stage Confirmed for Super Smash Bros. for WiiU and 3DS.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PlatoXaiver, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlatoXaiver

PlatoXaiver What did he forget? What did he remember?

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

The Stage will be released on the 30th of this month, and will be on both the WiiU and 3D versions.

The stage changes every time you pick the stage, the sky is the limit.

Nate likes this.
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    This is probably one of the most creative smash stages yet! For it to also be announced just days after Mario Maker's release was a smart move on their part. I'm also pretty amazed that this managed to be announced before any leaks. Looks like they are finally ninja'ing those sneaky leakies... That sounded better in my head

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TripleAAABattery

TripleAAABattery Look at my fluff! LOOK AT IT

Gottem
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽991.0
    I can already tell that this stage is gonna be banned in competitive play XD regardless, seems like a very fun stage, though it could get a bit confusing at the start.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I like it, too bad I won't be playing on it much because i'm a competitive player and this will more than likely be banned from tournaments, but when i'm playing with friends then this will be awesome!

5. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Super exited about this stage! It looks like a lot of fun! I'm guessing we'll get another stage soon to go along with it as they're usually released in pairs.

6. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Oh cool. I.can dig it, but I only do omega do I don't know how that's gonna go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.