1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Super Smash Brother Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OmegaBlazeBoy441, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OmegaBlazeBoy441

OmegaBlazeBoy441 Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    If you were not aware Nintendo released an early morning Nintendo Direct E3 Edition that announced a bundle of different games. The most talked about and anticipated however is the newest installations to the Smash Bros Series, Super Smash Bros Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo has revealed 2 new characters so far to be added into the game: Megaman,The Villager and Trainer from Wii fit. What are your thoughts into this new addition to the Smash Bros series. Is this enough Inspiration to buy a 3DS or Wii U?
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I have never been so excited over a smash bros game in a long time. I want to get it for the 3ds. But if the character selection is different or something. I may have to get a wii-u just for smash bros >> I'm just super shocked Megaman is in it! <3

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    They've confirmed the Wii Fit trainer, too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm exited, I like how the game will be on both the 3ds and Wii U.

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    I've heard a rumor Princess Daisy is in the 3DS version, but I'm looking for confirmation

6. ThePumkin

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Really excited for this, I'm a huge Smash fan! My first GameCube game was Melee and I play Brawl Competitively!
    I'm really looking forward to this and the 3DS game allows me to practice more! :D
    Just another reason why Wii U is worth buying! :D
    GO NINTENDO!

7. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    Oh lord, Wii Fit Trainer is this generation's Mr. Game and Watch; I'm so using her and Villager. XDDD I wanna play this game so bad,

8. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    Oh man. Now I need to buy a WiiU too. Just for better quality, but 3DS is for anywhere. I hope there are still more Pokémon. Depending when it comes out, maybe some of the New Pokémon?

9. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    I bet you that Genesect will be involved somehow... and Litwick/Lampent, though that won't happen. ;-;

10. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    There's not enough Mega Man love in this forum. Only Banshee and me truly understand! This almost redeems Capcom for the years of lousy MM games. Almost.

11. OmegaBlazeBoy441

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I was super exicted for megaman Capcom didnt show him enough love so nintendo will!

12. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    FINALLY! A new Smash Bros game! I have been waiting for this!

13. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Wii ... Fit ... Trainer. Does anyone else see a problem with this being one of the fighters or is it just me? I was hoping before I looked at any news about it that they would put something from Animal crossing in. For the Pokémon, they're probably going to keep Pikachu, Pkmn Trainer, and Jigglypuff and replace Lucario.

14. Lucario_J

Lucario_J David Tennant

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.6
    It would be sad to see lucario go... But I don't think jigglypuff will stay.

15. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Jigglypuff is gonna stay since she was in the 1st one/original 12. It wouldn't make any sense for her to go imo :o

16. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I'm getting both versions. I really hope they don't add any new fire emblem characters (mainly because I only played 1 fire emblem game in my whole life).

17. OmegaBlazeBoy441

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Fire Emblem is Amazing though! Ike and Marth were amazing characters in brawl and Roy was spectacular in Melee!

18. AD7

AD7 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    If they replace lucario, I think zoroark would be a good replacement.

19. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Has anyone noticed that Serebii doesn't say that Marth is in the game. Ain't that annoying.

20. AD7

AD7 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    But not all characters are on the list yet. It also says ''[background=rgb(56, 56, 56)]This page will be updated as release nears''[/background], so they might add him later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.