1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Super Smash Brother Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OmegaBlazeBoy441, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    They should add Pac-Man. O.o

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reshilegend

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    It would be very interesting if the playable Pokémon characters would have Mega evolutions as their final smashes imo. Like Mewtwo or Lucario. Maybe we'll see Blaziken in the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    If Keldeo is in there, I will rage. XD

Jigglypuff is kinda a mainstay, so I doubt it will be cut; though I'm sure Lucario is gonna be replaced with some other Bipedal type who has similar moves to Ganondorf. : I

4. William

William Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Let me just say...wow I love the SSBB games, I play them all the time, and I have to now buy a Wii U because with no doubt I will be playing this game for quite awhile....and why not tell you my favorite character? Well, mine is KIRBY!!!!! And the only reason I can say is because of his ability to float right back up lol it's practically cheating but I love it! Always win with the kirby and all of you know this!

5. BenitoTijerinaArt

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    They NEED to add Sora from Kingdom Hearts!

6. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    I personally think it would be cool if they bring in characters that come from games that people either; forgot about, don't know about, or characters from games that are known but never had a sequel. Or even from new games that just came out and don't have much hype yet. I could name a few of them.

Characters from; Legacy of the Wizard, Milon's secret castle, Arkista's Ring, Harmoknight, Mischief Makers

7. Tony Ficticium

Tony Ficticium Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.2
    I'd like to add to this discussion..

From previous games I've noticed they add characters who have a game being released, have an upcoming sequel, or have a game released recently.
    They recently released news about Rosalina, and I assume she's in there as a hint for a new Galaxy game, or because she was in Super Mario 3D World.
    Also, Lucario entered Brawl because of either X/Y or Diamond/Pearl, or both. Given there was so much hyper about Mega Evos before X/Y, especially Mewtwo's, he may return with his Mega.
    I want to believe Chibi-Robo MAY be revealed for Smash Bros U, only because a new game of his is being released soon for 3DS, Photo Finder.
    I also want to believe they will add characters from other franchises, like Pac-Man, but they've only done so with Sonic so far, which is Sega, not Namco.

Anyway, ROSALINA FTW. OMGGG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.