1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Superhero power?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    That ONE superhero whose power you want to have?
    I wanna have SpidermanPowers, what about you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Super fast learner. Anything I read, I can learn within a matter of days. I would mostly want this because it would mean I could master a ton of different languages/musical instruments in a very short time and be able to travel the world without any fear of language/culture barriers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I want to have the powers of concentration. I want to be able to dedicate myself to a task without getting distracted or losing focus. Not only would it help me get stuff done, but it'll enable to learn almost anything though pure dedication alone.

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I've always wanted the power to teleport. It always seemed like an interesting power.

5. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    The ability to remember everything I experience. Granted, there's probably more cons than pros, but it'd help a lot with school soooo

6. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Critical perception, I will be unstoppable at anything, quizzes, raffles, lotto

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

Anyway, I'd love to be able to teleport anywhere in the world instantaneously.

8. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Flying would have to be the super power I want.

With or without wings.

9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'd love to be able to fly. Either that, or have Wolverine's claws. That would be so awesome.
    Wait. I couldn't HOLD anything if I couldn't control them. If I couldn't retract the claws, then I could never do anything...
    HELP
    #MissingNo

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I would love Superman's powers since he is the strongest though I would rather be Batman (the coolest superhero) or Spiderman (the chillest and funniest)

11. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Storm's powers would be pretty amazing.

In general powers though, I've always imagined what it would be like to hear whatever another person was thinking of. Like, if they have a song stuck in their head, I'd know what it is. Headphones and earbuds are no secret. Whatever they have playing in the speakers in that house over there, I know. Are they composing a song in their mind? I'll hear it!
    I think that would be a lot of fun.

//For some reason part of this seems to be a link . . . ? I'm not linking anything, don't click on it.

12. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    the power of invisibility even if its super cliche. i just hate getting in everyone's way all the time and i can be pretty annoying ;v; also i could totally get away with napping in my early classes

13. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'd like to teleport! I could instantly be at the store to get more milkshakes lol

14. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I'd want something like charles xavier's power to read minds. After all knowledge is power and what is more knowledgeable than knowing what others are thinking. I'd also like the power to control peoples minds but that's going a little far.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think having the ability of transformation could be really fun and have a lot of versatility!

Whether you need to transform into a fly to be unnoticed or become a giant dragon to destroy your enemies, there is so much you could do! You could even transform into another person and be their twin. xD

Maybe to make things even more impressive would be multi transformations, so you could combine some aspects of things you can transform into, like a fusion between a dragon and shark, or have a human body and transform your arms into wings of a bird etc.

Perhaps shape shifting could be another part too and you could transform into geographical features etc.

16. BlizzardNova

BlizzardNova Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽29.7
    If I was in a world where nobody else had powers, I would want something related to mind manipulation. I could essentially just make everyone like me and become well-known and famous without actually having to do anything, well except manipulate their minds of course ;).

17. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    sorry i had to

An Evil Wizard likes this.
  18. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    That gave me a giggle

You win

19. DeleteAbsol

DeleteAbsol Absol-utely Bad

Pichu
    (Pichu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20.9
    Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Honestly, if I had the chance to have a superpower of any choice... It would have to be partial omniscience... By that I mainly just want to know everything of a subject that I put my mind too, not everything as a whole. It would allow me to help my friends better on certain subjects as well as make it easier for me to do things without having to research constantly on the subject ^_^ Although I feel like the cons might actually make it sort of bad to talk to people but it would still be interesting.

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would want the powers of transformation. It seems really handy when trying to get to class and stuff like that when the whole hallway is blocked off again.