1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Superhero power?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cherry3Fairy, Sep 9, 2017.

1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    I'd say either teleportation or flight. Anything that can help me get around faster would be amazing. No more bus rides to work for me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    ghost powers! basically: intangibility, invisibility, and flight. Although invisibility is just intangibility being applied to light waves... but I digress

3. Chan

Chan Camper

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.1
    I would really like to have a Superpower like Zoroark. Illusions and magic is soo cool.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The power of flight, obviously. Ooh, and maybe frost breath.

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm patient enough to be okay with not having teleportation or flight, and no way do I want to read minds. My preferred power? Healing. I'll leave it at that one-word answer. Does that mean self-regeneration? Healing hands upon others? Physical, emotional? I don't even know. Hopefully all of the above, but we could all go for some more health and comfort.

6. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I'd either like telepathy or nat 18 + 2 (racial) charisma. Knowing what others are thinking and/or the ability to convince them to help you seems powerful to me. Bonus is they might have a superpower of their own that you can utilize.

7. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    The Flash. His superpowers would be something else!
    Very cool to speed like lightning about the place.