1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Surfing Pikachu announced for Let's Go Pikachu!

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

I usually would not post a video with narration, but it basically covers the news and then some. No official video yet, so enjoy this! Are you excited about Surfing Pikachu?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Looks like this is one of the special moves only your partner Pikachu or Eevee can use, going by the most recent Nintendo Direct. Pretty cute! It was a bummer not being able to see the surfing Pikachu in Yellow actually surf, plus I loved the Orange Islands surfing Pikachu episode, so it's nice to finally turn that to reality. I'll be getting the Pikachu version too so I'm happy to see it in action. \o/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Surfing Pikachu has been a thing practically since the beginning of Pokémon. I think it's really cool to have it become an actual thing in the games.