1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event Surfing Pikachu Competition Final Results

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Cadbberry, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    [​IMG] Create a Surfing Pikachu Final Results![​IMG]
    I want to start by saying thank you to everyone who participated! The vote was very close and there were so many wonderful ones that it was hard to choose! Everyone who drew a Pikachu will receive 10 PP for participating and making this event a lot of fun!

Now as for our winners! In 3rd place with a Pikachu who could surf as fast as their internet provider will allow, @Gwoomy! In 2nd place, their Pikachu was owning the beach, the shiny was really unique, we got @Bloom! Last but not least, 1st place, the Pikachu who will be catchable all month long, who's Pikachu will it be! Well, they were catching a wicked wave with a smile on its face, too cute that it shouldn't exist, we got @awney!

Thank you all for participating and be sure to congratulate the winners of this event! There will be another announcement once we teach all the wild Pikachus out there how to surf.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kartoon, Bubbles, Gwoomy and 2 others like this.
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Congrats @awney for first place! I really liked @Gwoomy 's entry, that was very punny and I would have loved to have that as our Surfing Pika, lol. Everyone did great with this event!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    All the entries were so good! I'm looking forward to catching Awney's cutie though!!

4. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Congrats! I can't wait to catch Surfchu too!

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    There were so many great entries from what I saw, but congratulations you three! You deserved it, spend that PP wisely! And I look forward to capturing your Pikachu Awney

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Thanks to all of you who congrated/will congratulate us and congrats to the other winners! :D

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Yay! Awney's Pikachu was so kawaii and I loved seeing what everyone else made. ^_^ I had fun using my new pen to draw with so that's awesome that my Pika turned out okay too!

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Congratulations to the winners and a special thank you to everyone who participated. You guys are awesome.

9. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
  10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My most excellent thanks to all of the participants of this contest, prize-winners and non-prize-winners alike. Everyone did incredibly well!
    I'm looking forward to seeing your surfboards out in the open, Awney.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.