1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Event Surfing Pikachu Now Catchable

Discussion in 'Info Desk' started by Cadbberry, Feb 9, 2018.

1. PokemonFan26

PokemonFan26 The Talking Tepig
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽332
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Where are these surfing critters? I can't find them anywhere!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Go Gogoat!
    Admin Social Team

PokéPoints:
    ₽891
    Battle Points:
    ★434
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    They are in the most obvious spot XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽29
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    It'd be nice to see some more Sinnoh Pokémon arrive too. :) Right now I'm mostly finding stuff I've already caught so I don't have a huge incentive to catch anything or buy PokéBalls. Variety is the spice of life.

Eclipse likes this.
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Go Gogoat!
    Admin Social Team

PokéPoints:
    ₽891
    Battle Points:
    ★434
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Things come to those who wait, and at this time we are working on some catcher related things. Patience would be appreciated.

5. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽29
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    That's good. It has been almost two months though (and three since the first release of Hoenn Pokémon), so folks will definitely be curious. ;)

6. Cherry3Fairy

Cherry3Fairy Complete narcissist~
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽275
    Battle Points:
    ★23
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I caught myself a surfing Pikachu! Well, it was weeks ago but I thought to drop a tiny hint about where to find that surfer guy.
    Look for it where many events are going on this month.
    Its super easy to guess the hint but not so easy to catch the surfer yellow cutie~