1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Surprise finds?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Bubbles, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What are some Pokémon that you were surprised to find in another section? I stumbled upon a few Chanseys in the Game Corner thinking they would only be found in the Safari Zone, but when the first one popped up it really surprised me and caught me off guard. I had to check if I didn't accidentally switch forum sections for a second! xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I'll tell you what surprises me, the fact I don't have Eevee yet

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Finding the Fossil Pokémon in the RP section got me off guard.

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    What caught me off guard, was when I was just replying to a post about alolan Pokémon, an alolan ratata decided to show up. It gave me a chuckle, but it still caught me off guard.

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I wasnt looking for anything in particular and I randomly found a lapras and a kangaskhan in the same day.

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I was here to know Dittos location the other day, and found a Dodrio. I was like..."There is one more head than usual here" Then realized it wasn't a Doduo xD

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I found about seven Lickitungs in the Game Corner.

It was slightly disturbing.

It was as if the same one just kept trying to stalk me after I turned it down (I already caught one a while ago).

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I thought I'd seen everything in the game corner except porygon, but I stumbled upon a pinsir too. The legendary egg also caught me off guard since once the announcement was made I had no idea where they would be and there it was.

9. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    My Lapras, I just peeked into the Safari Zone and it suddenly was there. I love it though.

10. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I keep finding Aerodactyls everywhere. I would catch them, but... I'd rather use an UltraBall than a standard Pokéball for those big meanies. :/

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I found a Kabuto outta no where, I wasn't searching for it.

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I found three Pikachus in a row in the Intro when I was looking for Bulbasaur, who still eludes me.
    #MissingNo

13. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Mewtwo completely caught me off guard, I wasn't expecting to see one while going to a check on a RP I'm in.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Jeez man, you nearly gave me a heart attack when that happened.

On-topic, Electabuzz and Mr Mime are almost everywhere, and Mr Mime looks like something that should be section-exclusive, but it's not.

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm still surprised I got Jynx. Didn't expect to find it for a while, and definitely not before Eevee or the fossils. Pretty darn great feeling for a collector like me. ೕ(•̀ㅂ•́ ) Tho the amount of people who have found Aerodactyl and the fossils make me feel like I should go hunt more lol.

16. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I *LITERALLY* just ran into a Mr. Mime while checking one of the sections that I usually check, and I was not expecting to run into it for a few weeks. Caught it with the first Pokéball I tossed, too.

17. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I just found a snorlax! And then it broke out of 10 of my pokeballs and I decided that it probably wasn't worth it...

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Well, while trying to replicate a bug that I got hit with earlier, I ran into and caught a Kangaskhan and Magmar in the Game Corner.

Also ran into Porygon, but I kinda expected to see him at some point. Also lost the rest of my PokeBalls (and Great and Ultra Balls) to it.

19. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Found a Mewtwo while hunting for Porygon, that totally caught me off guard to the point where I ended up skipping the thing by accident. Then about 20 minutes later Porygon finally decided to grace me with with a visit which also surprised me.

20. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Pretty much every single egg I found surprised me.