1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Surprise finds?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Catcher' started by Bubbles, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Raikou jumping out of nowhere all of a sudden, it was the first of the beast trio I encountered.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Azelf in the Art Corner. I only had 2 Ultra Balls but first ball did the trick!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think the rate for Azelf has been increased a little bit, because I've been finding more in weird places like here and even in the Info Hub, and not that far apart in time from each other.

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Still have yet to even encounter an Azelf, Shiny or a Beast orz But, I saw a Mareep! But I decided not to catch it ;___;

5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Shiny Goldeen popped out of nowhere and I didn't register it till after I close the popup so I lost it. I finally found a shiny that's not from the rush and I do this of course. T_T

6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I found an Azelf in Pokémon General while hunting for 'The Beasts' and it got away. Bought more Pokeballs, tried again and found Azelf again...it got away again...

:(

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I opened this thread and saw a Tauros; that was a humourous little surprise. I think he just took the time to swing by and say hello.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am quite surprised I managed to find all three of the Beast trio and Azelf in one day, as well as a bunch of Unown.

9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I JUST CAUGHT AZELF WOOOOOO I totally wasn't expecting him to pop up any time soon but WOOOO

10. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Probably Mewtwo when it showed up, haha. Discord reaction (I posted a pic showing it caught):
    48B07F18-6D76-47A6-A17F-EE269DD18D3A.jpeg FCA0C3BC-FF67-4E8A-9747-7D7F0DDCA5B2.jpeg
    My first shiny too:
    1B784E11-5626-4DA6-B231-8330AAAC1A68.jpeg

11. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The most suprising finds for me were the two shinies I managed to find in less then 24 hours of each other, a Sentet and a Drifloon. Both awesome shinies as well which is even better!

12. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The random mystical egg that I apparently didn't have. Probably Latios too, wasn't expecting it to show up.

13. LordEevee2005

LordEevee2005 PKMN Breeder

TheLegend29
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8.3
    Same. I am not for catching though

I just need the Eevee for my LORD thing

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Latias, I wasn't' even looking for her since I was hunting more common mons I didn't have and she just casually shows up, caught her too.

15. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Stunky popped up for me (I THINK in the Q and A?) Not as much surprised at seeing it as much as... I kinda forgot Stunky existed LOL

16. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I just randomly came across a Porygon while looking for Abra. I'm pretty happy about that!

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I found back to back Sinnoh Legendary eggs, so there's that! XD

18. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    A Mewtwo x)
    It just showed up xD

19. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Rotom surprised me by showing up almost immediately when I started looking for it, I was expecting to hunt for awhile and it shows up right away.

20. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The Porygon I just caught suprised me a bit because it's the first time I've ever encountered one on here.