1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

T.C.K (just a dood) ask me stuff

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by TheChaosK, Jan 16, 2018.

?

if the value of Pi is infinite. whats your favorite flavor?

1. Apple

33.3%
  2. Cherry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blueberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Strawberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Anything with "creme" in it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Cheesecake (yes its a pie!!!)

33.3%
  7. Fish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *unrealistic mathy answer*

33.3%
  1. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    hey saw this here so thought id post something. as i said. im just a dood. im pretty much an open book. you can ask me whatever you want. might not answer EVERYTHING nor answer things the way you think i might. but ill try to answer whatever questions you throw my way. im a gamer, im a writer, im a dabler in RPG maker and FLstudio. i cant draw for bawls though im trying to learn. just some simple things to give you an idea on stuff to ask. always looking for new friends and stuff as well.

2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Is there any game out there that you wish that you could play, and if so, what is it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    dude. to many to list. uhh some of my top games i wish i could have played but missed out on are games like...megaman legends seriese, and the jet set radio seriese... as for games RIGHT now. id really love to be able to play swich games, mario odessey ARMS, and splatoon 2 definitely.

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    • What is your favorite pie flavor?
    • What do you usually do on the weekend to relax?
    • Your favorite holiday?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    @awney im actualy not to much of a pie person. i prefer cake over pie. but i do live creme pies (coconut) and cheesecakes. cause yea they pies.
    game. game. and more game. lol
    fav holiday would have to be haloween. cause i get to scare the daylights out of my customers at work with no repercussions. XD

awney likes this.
  6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Do you care what color your shoes are or do the plain black/white ones work?