1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Tacoroach Art Art Art Art Art etc

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by tacoroach, Nov 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    THEY AREN'T REAL.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    They are perfectly real! I made them with my own hands!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Ahh Tacoroach your Cow & Chicken are excellent :D I'll see if my mom will order them for me as a birthday gift ;)

tacoroach likes this.
  4. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Great art you've got here! I especially love the traditional paintings!

5. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    [​IMG]

Well, this is different! I recently bought a big jug of 22,000 Perler beads plus a few individual packs on the side. My friend came over and wanted to do a few Pokémon Sprites, so that's what we ended up doing for the rest of the day.

[​IMG]

Another Perler project. This one took so many beads and forever. I really wanted to do something Minecraft related though. I also learned a lot about connecting perlers and my next 3D projects should look much better! :D

6. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Omg that Trapinch is so cute! And super adorable Harvest Moon cows again <3 Keep up the good work Taco! I would ask how long it took to make the Minecraft dirt, but I'm pretty sure "forever" means like hours Dx

7. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Thank you! <3

It was mostly just really spaced out. The big hassle was sorting through my jug of beads for the right colours. It would have probably taken less than 2 hours, hot glue and ironing included, if I didn't have to sort everything out.

8. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I used to do those bead things when I was a kid! Well my mom helped me xD I cant remember how they were made but I think it was like something with wax paper and you put them in the oven? o.O Or am I thinking of something totally different? Anyway they look great!

9. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    You put wax paper over them and then lightly iron them.

Shrinky Dinks were a common childhood craft though and you had to put those in the oven. Maybe you just combined the methods, haha. :3

10. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Is that a Harvest Moon cow and chicken?!!!! Wooooooow!!!! It's great, dear!! If I had money, I would really love to get that. :3

11. tacoroach

tacoroach Collector

(Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    [​IMG]
    Made this cute little Animal Crossing Fossil Charm Prototype. Going to remake and do a better job on the painting and then attach it to a cell phone strap once I get them. Also, on top of my Special Edition 3DS that everyone was telling me to post pictures of. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.