1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Blog Tala lively blog

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pirate Captain, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Well, this is my first time ever making a blog. and I wonder if someone actually will like it to read about my life stories.
    now Do not get me wrong, it won't be some sad stuff. No, why else would I call it lively.

I write about what has happened or maybe will happen in the future and maybe, blowing up the whole story to make it even more interesting.
    before I start, plz do not comment here, send me a pm or message about it, if ya want to comment. I just reply to this thread every often. so let's start off with a little introduction.

my online name is Tala Yuriy Kenarina Asakura but just call me Tala.
    Iam 26 years oldl , and born on the lovely day of valentinesday. When I was a kid it always felt like everyone were celebrating my birthday with all the hearts, and it actually still feels that way.
    Now I already have 5 years an actual valentine hihi.

So I really like to read, write, listen to music, watching anime and who knows what else. I have tons of hobbies, so it doesn't leave me with a bored day.
    I am also a big gamer, I love to game, so far I only have a 3ds, gbasp (With only Pokémon and shaman king on it) and a ps3.

Do ya already know my gender? haha I always gets mistaken for the wrong on -.-

anyway, I work on a camping in Norway and it is lots of fun but I am bad at Norwegian :(

so I guess thats it for the first part, enjoy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    BraviaryScout likes this.
  2. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    So yeah I am so late with my entry right now. I am ashamed.

Now what I wanted to tell ya guys is something weird, or more that I thought about this like a couple of weeks later.
    so like I said in my other post, I work on a camping cleaning cabins. It isn't the best job, but hey work is work and it is fun doing it.
    While cleaning, I decided to check under beds. I mean every once in awhile ya need to check it looks right. so here I go bending down, going on my knees and put on my flashlight on my phone. The funny thing is about having a flash light on my phone is that my bf needs to download a special app for it and i just have it on my phone , goes also for the handy light when i'm walking outside and in the sun. Just clear as day when I click on it. Anyway I checked and I saw lots of dust and all, also on the wall from under the bed. It is a two person bed that stands against a wall.

so what do I, I grab the vacuum cleaner , bend down get on my knees. Seeing I can't reach the spot having my phone flash light in one hand and the vacuum in the other I slowly go under the bed. While trying to get closer, I noticed something. I am stuck, I was still wearing my winter jacket and my hoodie just got stuck under it. I try to get loose but can't work. In the meantime i did get it all clean, but going from off under the bed, I was unable. I was sad of course. well sad, I felt more embarrassed. Lucky I had my phone in my hand and called my bf, to help me get under it.
    He pulled out, after my dog licked my face, who still could get under it. He laughed and I chuckled also. And one of a embarrassing photo.

Now like I said, a couple of weeks later, I realized something. What if I didn't had my phone with me. I usually listen to music while cleaning if there aren't any people on the camping ground. I wonder if he went looking for me, if i didn't come back. I am sure he would , but not for sometime. I assume after 2 or 3 hours he would have wondered where I went.
    since than I am not eager to crawl under the beds anymore, just in case it happens again. I feel bad, but in the end I did had a good laugh. Now I also hope it doesn't get dusty there anymore.

that is all for now, PLz if ya wanna comment, just send me a pm or whatever.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Yeah yeah, I know its been sometime since my last post. but hey, I am a busy person .

so what I wanted to tell next has happened most recently,
    I got wounded, omg had to go to the hospital surgery. okay I am now over reacting, as none of that has happened.

but While cleaning in one of the cabins, I scratched a pointy object under the bed. so it did left me with a small cut. At first I didn't pay much attention, it hurt it of course, and my thoughts were already, now waiting for the blood. and yeah there it was. I cleaned it out and all, so I just continued my work. Which wasn't that smart, as it started bleeding again. I was almost done, so I quickly finished it with my other hand, grabbed my stuff and went back to the main house. there I dropped my stuff again under water and putting a band aid on it. Slowly it actually did hurt, as some moves with my thumb were annoying, and my problem is , still that my right arm already hurts for some unknown reason, I go to the physio for it. but I couldn't do a lot with my left one, well of course the small things. But i didn't wanted that any weird cleaning stuff get into it. Poor me of course.
    now it is going a lot better, it is slowly healing, still hurts when it bumps into something, but oh well.

Next part, is while busy changing the sheets on one of the cabin beds, I didn't notice I wasn't far from the upper bed, so I just wanted to stand up and guess what. I hurt it my head. of course me. nothing serious but damn, I think it did get a small bum on my head. or whatever ya want to call it.

But what is the most bizarr of it all was this. a couple of days before the cut and all, I walked under a ladder. Now I am not superstitious , as the woman asked that when I did so. How weird is that, maybe I do go think twice before doing it again. Maybe it was all a coincidence , but it is weird right?

thankies to BraviaryScout who likes my small blog, :D it makes me feel good, that someone at least reads it :D

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    So a whole month, I haven't been active here, omg. So here we have finally a new entry, whether ya are were waiting for it or not.

Now what has happened, a very busy month, so busy. And now here i am, I thought of making a blog about random stuff that comes into my mind. I've seen videos about it from JaidenAnimation and Theodds1out. but here is my own written.

first i have started a new hobby, folding lucky stars, I love it so much. XD I am not very good yet, but it really works to relax. While i am bad at origami and do not have any patients to make or try it, have i found out that I do like this one.

Second off al, after my great anime convention, meeting Guzma and sycamore, meeting Deidara at the last day XD,
    Today I also got my linkin park CD, I can't believe people dislike it, its very good, yes its different but very good.
    I miss chester a lot. but I found piece now.

random thoughts, these thoughts usually do not continue at some point and times not even find a solution. How funny that is, i mean do not look to deep into it.

Tala's random weird thoughts:

I still need to make a blog, um first need to find a good site, which is hard. crap i miss Piczo
    Such great lyrics
    Really who have thought of making fanta kiwi strawberry, only fanta orange and cassis is good. yuk the rest
    Damn basketball game on fb messenger

yikes almost, wel at least beat my own high score and i can get the eye ball ball.