1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Tales of Earth Invasion? (Azure&Goldy)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Shada, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    (Ooc-I'm like the most rusty RP'er in existence, but here goes nothing.)

Character Profiles-
    Azure- Kratos Aurion- Psychially 28, real age 4,000 due to his Cruxis crystal.
    Occupation- Mercenary (Since Azure's RP'ing him after the events of Tales of Symphonia, he currently resides in Derris Kharlan as the head of the formerly known group as Cruxis.) At the end of TOS, Derris Kharlan is floating around the universe, so to speak.
    Weapon- Last Fencer
    Sheild- Arredoval
    [​IMG]

Goldy- Yuri Lowell- 21 year old purple clad swordsman that somehow saved the world from the adephagos.
    Occupation- Head of the guild Brave Vesperia.
    Weapon- Last Fencer
    Sub-Weapon- Knuckle Duster
    [​IMG]

This is an one on one rp for me and @[member="Goldy"] about the Tales of Series, with a bit of a twist, rather it's a crossover, but on earth!~

---
    Kratos Aurion, the red head stoic mercenary, was finished looking at the picture in his room, and walked out to be greeted by some angels. Well, you could say it was more like a castle, the only castle in Derris Kharlan, Vinhelm.

He sighed, at the angels who were nodding their heads in acknowledgement. He thought to himself, this was just going to be another regular day, when one of the angels spoke.
    "Lord Kratos, there seems to be a disturbance in mana in the direction Derris Kharlan is heading."

"Disturbance of mana? What do you mean by that?" He had never heard of this before, and tried his best not to create questions. He was the leader of Cruxis, what need was there to panic?

"We are heading to the planet Earth, and which this planet does not contain any mana. Would you like to send some angels to explore, if you'd like to head there?"
    "No need. I'll go there myself. Prepare the warp, and emergency items, a communicator, and a wing pack."

The angel nodded. "Be careful. We don't know what will happen there."
    The angels tried to prepare the warp, and noticed that the portal disappeared. One of the angels notified him of such thing.
    "Lord Kratos, one of the portals went missing."
    He eyed the angel with his death glare. "Missing?"
    "It probably landed on another planet somewhere, so there might be another foreigner to this planet.
    "I see. Try to find him at once." Kratos then took the items he requested, and departed on this planet. He landed on some rural countryside, and didn't recognize the area, which was somewhat weird, at first, as he knew everything about where he explored in the past. After that, he finally was done surveying the nearby surroundings, and saw a man with a darker tone of purple hair, and a somewhat different fashion style, but with the same sword he had, the last fencer. This fashion style would probably be something that the angels in Derris Kharlan would wear. If they had personalities anyway.
    He sensed some sort of energy on him, but from what the angel's descriptions of Earthlings, he sure didn't seem to look like one.

Kratos formed the best question he could at that moment, and if necessary was going to draw his sword. "Who are you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Goldy likes this.
  2. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [Dude you'll be fine XD calm yo noodles]
    ~-~
    Yuri was clearly pissed about the whole situation, he was at the store buying milk for petes sake! Milk! What have he done wrong? Yuri groaned as his grey eyes observe the floor below him, first, he was at the store buying milk, then, a random portal thing sucked him into this new world, and finally, he broke his nose falling out of said portal. And it hurts, not to mention bleeding quite a bit.​
    Yuri was in complete alarm when a voice spoke behind him, as much as he wanted to stay calm, he couldn't help but yell as he turned around at the red haired angel ​
    "Whoever you are, you must think this is some joke do you? First of all, I was going to the store to buy some milk. TO BUY SOME FLIPPING MILK. And is that doing anything wrong? No. Second of all, you think you can just make some random portal appear and just suck me in without warning? I know I'm cursed and all, but SUCKING ME INTO OTHER WORLDS IS CLEARLY NOT IN MY BEST INTERESTS. Third, I BROKE MY NOSE THANKS TO BEING SUCKED INTO A FLIPPING PORTAL, WITHOUT FLIPPING WARNING, AND LANDING ON ME NOSE! ON MY NOSE! SO YOU BETTER BRING ME BACK, RIGHT NOW. OR I'LL SMACK YOU!"​
    Yuri may have gone a little overboard in the end, but he personally didn't feel sorry for yelling all those things. Yuri also wanted to smack himself for sounding like a stupid pissed off thing. But he was really having a bad day and like I said, he couldn't help it.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    He noticed that the man's nose was broken, and he was utterly mad. Did he really break his nose in the portal? Kratos never had a hard time with portals, he practically used them all the time when heading to the two worlds. How did he land on his nose, that was a story to tell.

He thought to himself, this man needs some treatment, immediately. Kratos began to cast first-aid on his nose, and hope he could suppress the damage.
    Kratos remembered, he had a broken nose a long while back, when Yuan beat the living crap out of him when Martel died, and he hated it. Too bad, he couldn't feel pain anymore, so he couldn't really cope with this swordsman. He finally casted first aid, and with it, a blue light came to the man's nose.

"I apologize for your nose, but I am not at fault for bringing you here. I will try my best in bringing you back, so don't worry." He looked behind him, thinking about the angels, and what they said earlier. He then looked at the man again, scanning for anything dangerous besides his swords, and found nothing else.

Kratos used his angel sight to find the nearest store, or something that would probably have milk to compensate for this angry man. "Would you like to find milk now then? If I'm correct, there's a store about 3 miles away." Now that Kratos actually thought about it, this is probably the first time he's spoken to a legit human ever since the communication with Yuan was severed.

Kratos started to walk in the direction of the supermarket, hoping that this man would follow him.

4. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Yuri's soon closed his grey eyes and took a deep breath as the spell of first aid was cast on him. Attempting to calm himself down from all that happened. But once the art was casted Yuri's eye twitched for a moment, before letting out a giant sneeze. He whipped his nose with the right sleeve of his outfit thing.
    Yuri then blinked at the man, ok, if he wasn't the one who brought him here then who was? Yuri couldn't help but sneeze again before saying, "....Whatever you say." Yuri narrowed his eyes at the man, scanning him from top to bottom, deciding weather to trust him or not.
    Yuri's eyes stayed glued on the man, before sighing and fallowing him. "I don't think getting milk here will help, to be honest. I don't know if I can bring the milk from here and back home without making go bad you know" he replied, raising an eyebrow and sneezing final time.

5. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Kratos stopped in his tracks, only taking around 5 steps from his original place. This man probably knows about this planet, but yet he acts like a foreigner. Random questions went through his mind, something like has this man been through more than one portal? Has he been here before? This man seemed alright to trust, but he would have to learn more to make a finial decision.
    The man seemed like he was going to follow him, so why not take a little break to know each-other first.

I'm guessing we should introduce ourselves. If you'd like, you can go first.

6. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Yuri was clearly not even looking where he was going so he bumped right into the man when he stopped walking. Backing up a few steps, before cocking his head slightly to the side and asking "Something on you're mind?" of course, Yuri wasn't sure if the man was gonna trust him or not. He wasn't sure if he was gonna even answer his question.
    [I hate my writers block X,D sorry]

7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (OOC- No Prob! Take your time!~)
    ---

Well, this swordsman is certainly an idiot. Kratos sighed, did a quick face-palm, and took a step forward. Hopefully this swordsman wasn't going to bump into him again. He was probably as skilled as Lloyd, just with one sword. Kratos imagined what his battling style might have been, but since he had a nonchalant attitude to him, he might have trained the art of the sword by himself.

Something was totally on his mind, he wanted to know this swordsman's name! "I was going to ask you for your name, but since you weren't listening I'll go first. The name's Kratos Aurion. I'm a mercenary, but the jobs I do should be none of your concern. I'm an experienced swordsman, like you." He surveyed the man for an expression, only to find none. Hopefully the man would introduce himself, because keeping your name to yourself was in his opinion, an act of secrecy.

8. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [Ehehe yeah I probably will since I'm multitasking pfft.
    You think there near a city? If so I want to have Yuri flip out over a car bwahaha]​
    "Yuri." Yuri replied with a blank stare, "Yuri Lowell. Nice to meet you." he personally wasn't so sure how to respond to the big fancy speech, kinda reminded him of Flynn to be honest, but oh well. Yuri silently stared at the swordsman, named Kratos, for a bit, then gave out a sigh and looked silently behind him, gosh if there was one word to describe this moment, it was awkward. Yuri wanted to maybe have a conversation with the swordsman, but was unsure how to start a conversation with Kratos.... This is starting to get beyond awkward.​

9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (OOC- We have to go to a city now omg)

The two started walking away from where they had just met, and started to walk in the direction of this supermarket, but Kratos just wished that they had this world's currency to get some milk for the man. He saw no monsters in these fields, or any creature that even resembled a monster.Was this area abandoned?

Kratos also noticed that the swordsman wasn't talking. Perhaps he thought that Kratos was too awkward? He sighed, and tried to start a conversation.

"How good are your swordsman skills? Perhaps sooner or later we could have a spar to test out your skills."

10. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [mwahahaahahah oh what have I done to the world?]
    Yuri's interest perked up when he heard Kratos talk about swordsman skills, "I personally think my swordskills are pretty good, I mean, I do fight my own way, and tend to change how I do some arts. If I had to take a guess I'd say I'm pretty average. I guess we can spar if you feel like it's needed to test my skills." he replied crossing his arms as he stared at Kratos with slight intrest.
    [I am going to kill my writers block, again baaah T_T]

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (Ooc- Take your time! It took me like 7 months to get rid of my writers block, so if it goes to be too much, we can always take a break~)

Kratos was surprised, normally swordsmen would like a certain stage for their feats, but that proves his might of the sword, if he would battle right here and now.
    Kratos drew the last fencer in his usual fashion, and pointed to Yuri's neck. He hasn't had a good swordsman like this, or any swordsman at all challenge him in a long while. If he really had to think about it, Lloyd was the last challenger he had in a long while. The monsters on the lowest layer of Derris Kharlan were no match either, he was tired and sick of them ages ago. As for the angels, they didn't have a soul, or anything at all to admit defeat.
    He then went into his battle position, ready for Yuri to make the first move.

12. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [I'm gonna stop for today lol and go to bed, I'm tired and I'm coughing at random times... Basically not feeling so well. baaah
    So yeah... Good night c:]
    Yuri placed a smirk on his face once he saw the sword being pointed at him, this should be entertaining, he hasn't spared in a while, well someone that isn't Flynn or Repede. Grabbing his sword and flipping and grabbing it with his left hand and putting it over his shoulder while placing his right hand on his hip, suspecting that his opponent was waiting for him to do the first move, taking a deep breath, Yuri decided to start with a dragon swarm, he wasn't expecting to hit him but it was worth a try.​

13. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (OOC-Alrighty, see ya in the morning!)

As he saw the man nonchalantly throw his sword in the air and catching it, like he had done it a thousand times over. It was similar to his little pre-battle stance, a sword to the neck. As the man started to slash towards Kratos, he snickered."Tch. You're taking this too lightly."

Dragon Swarm, huh? It's just a chain of a couple slashes, nothing that I can't dodge. He thought to himself, he's probably at the same level as when I last faced Lloyd, but just with one sword.
    ​This, this is truly a challenge.

Kratos snickered, and dodged his arte, and countered it with another arte.He shouted, "Lightning Blade!", as a bolt of lightning came at his thrust, purposely lowering the impact, just in case if he purposely got hit by it.
    If he truly is the swordsman that is capable of taking me so lightly, he should easily dodge, and strike within a moments notice.

14. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [Well it might not be morning but aha, gonna reply now X,D]
    Yuri cursed under his breath before backflipping to dodge the lightning blade, once landing on his hand and feet, he got up on his feet and raised his sword to cast Azure Edge. "This is just the beginning," Yuri smirked as he placed his sword back on his should.
    Yuri then looked behind him and narrowed his grey eyes at some people calling him and the other swords man 'maniacs' 'cosplayers' and 'weirdos'. Yuri then shook his head, guessing that people here were just not used to seeing two people duel for no reason. Even though he was so attempted to throw a rock at them , yelling at them to shut there traps. But he soon smacked himself telling himself to stay calm before going weird and beserk.

15. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (OOC- ah well, good afternoon to ya~)
    The beginning? This swordsman was truly strong if he wasn't taking this seriously. Of course, Kratos wasn't taking this seriously either, he tried to hide his angelic strength as much as he could for a fair fight.

Kratos looked onto the onlooking group of people, and sighed.
    This earth was truly peaceful
    as they say, as no-one was alarmed at the fight. To think, no calamities, little to no wars, and they still thrive and live life.

Kratos looked at the Azure wave and dodged it easily, he had never seen an arte like that before, but he noticed it was similar to demon fang, just not a ground projectiled attack. To counter it, he jumped in the air, and landed softly on the ground with the arte tempest.
    What was this man going to do now? I'm dodging all of his attacks, and he's dodging all of mine...
    He sighed. Maybe this battle will end up nowhere.

16. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [Good afternoon to you to c:! How are you? ]
    Yuri's eye twitch as he soon had about enough of the people behind him, he knew it he shouldn't have eaten three bowls of candy before going to the store. Turning away from Kratos, he leaped into the air and casted a destruction field near the... Humans he believes. "Just shut all of you're flipping traps already! Can't you see I'm trying to duel a swordman and this takes a ton of concentration! So shut up! Go home! And just, leave!" Yuri yelled at the top of his lungs. But soon scolding himself in his head about being 'candy drunk' or something. Or just having plain anger issues. Yuri wasn't really sure himself but what he did know is that he was going a tad bit overboard.

17. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    (OOC- I'm doing great on this fine day, just visiting some friends for a bit~)

The people who were watching the match screamed and fled in dismay, and which Kratos hoped that no-one was really hurt. Would they call their human authorities? Of course, Kratos had no idea what weapons they would have, if they would have any.

He looked at Yuri with a bit of anger now for lashing out on the inferior beings that he was once of the same group, now lashing his sword straight at him. It was hard for him to even call this anger, he was supposedly emotionless after all.

Since Kratos didn't want to show Yuri all of his angelic skills, he spoke. "Calm yourself. It's already wrong of someone strong to lash out on the weak. They are commoners, and are defenseless." He was hoping the man would reply with some common sense and instead lash out his anger on him.

18. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [Arg, I'm so sorry for late replied X,D I have to reply to like 3 other different roleplays omg so sorry. X,D and my muse hates me so yeah. I feel like a terrible person.]
    Yuri took a deep breath, trying his best not to go all out with anger, slowly staring back at Kratos with a nervous grin, "You know how they say never to eat to much candy?" he laughed nervously, "I may or may not have eaten three bowls and well...." Yuri soon flinched after seeing a thing with wheels. "RANDOMTHINGIDONOTKNOWTHATLOOKSDANGEROUS!" Yuri yelled dramatically pointing at said thing with wheels. panicking, the first thing Yuri can think of doing was hide behind Kratos, saying with a very frightened tone "It's it's it's-" Once he heard the 'thing' beep, Yuri let out a pretty feminine scream, clenching Kratos's sleeves with fear.
    [What have I done to poor Yuri...]

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Candy? Kratos could no longer get hyper due to his angelic abilities, not that he got a sugar rush anyway.
    As for the random beep that startled him and Yuri, he went to Look at the machine, and the man behind it. If this machine proved to be a threat, I guess they could destroy it if nessesary.
    It's similar to a rheiard, but it isn't flying... Hmmm this is a unique planet indeed.

He then realized that there was tons of grass near him but they were on some pavment. He touched Yuri's shoulder and said "I think we should move from this pavment."

(OOC-I just started another RP yesterday so I might be a bit busy as well, XD)

20. Goldy

Goldy Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    [I'm such a looser I'm finally replying X,D]
    "I agree, totally agree." Yuri nodded swiftly. "That thing obviously wants to eat us both." Well, Yuri wanted to go run off, but he soon got distracted by something in a window and ran up to it. "WOOAAAHHHH LIGHT BOX THINGIES!" Yuri's eyes sparkled as he stared at some... Light box thingy with some person trapped inside it? What? He soon stared at Kratos and yelled "KRATOS! THERE'S A FLIPPING DOOD TRAPPED IN THIS LIGHT BOX THINGY!" Yes, Yuri has never seen technology in his life. Well he has, but nothing like this! Yuri kept staring at the 'light box thingy' with complete admiration. Even though he was kinda drooling, sugar high isn't a good thing children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.