1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Tales of series discussion~

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Shada, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    So, I saw that there wasn't a Tales of Series discussion, so it was about time to make one~
    I know the series isn't all that popular, with Final Fantasy, and Kingdom hearts as competitors, but of you have played any of the games, or have a interest is this 20-year strong JRPG series take a look~
    This thread will be about the series, which is your favorites, what got you into the series, and even your opinions on upcoming reveals~
    (There are some fans here, right?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I practically got mobbed late last year to play Tales Of Xillia 1 and 2. It was highly recommended to me even by folk who I figured weren't fans of the JRPG genre. I don't have the time at present to invest in a long JRPG game, but is the Xillia sub-series really that good?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Honestly, Xillias worth a play, although compared to the other games, it's considered short in the series, and a "darker" different twist to the series, so it won't take all that much time. I enjoyed it, but not as much as I enjoyed the sequel~ (That has to be my second favorite tales game now, there isn't much to explain why, without completely destroying the plot)
    Tales of Xillia is about 30 hours max (Side quests and all), while the sequel can range to be about 30-50 hours total, depending if you do a major side quest or not. So all together the sub series is about 50-80 hours total.
    I suggest you give it a try, it is really worth it~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.