1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Tales of the Diamante Company (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline

Here we go--your performing adventure begins now!

The atmosphere in Pewter City's Fireside Theater complex was electric. Out of thousands of aspiring performers that had applied to join the Diamante Company and its seven subtroupes, only 800--a hundred per troupe--had been accepted.

The Fireside was the homebase to the Emerald subtroupe, when they were not touring. The lucky 100 that had been chosen to join would first be formally welcomed into the troupe, and then take a tour of the complex itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    This post was deleted by the owner, he thinks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Trap Nation6652

(actually, the tour starts after the welcome show--you need to go in the auditorium first.)

The theater's main auditorium filled up quickly as the new performers filled inside. After a brief welcoming show, they would get to see the rehearsal rooms, training areas, and the living areas. But these were no cramped dorm rooms--they were very nice apartments with all the comforts of home.

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    As Claire and Phantump arrived she looked at her Phantump and nodded. 'This is the place Phantump. This is my new home. You can stay with me. I'll be an archer and master swords girl,' she thought to her Phantump as she walked over to the auditorium.

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    (we'll wait until everyone's made their first post, then the welcome show will begin.)

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji glanced around as he walked in, his Alakazam walking in beside him. "Well, this is it..." he said softly to himself. "It's time to finally put our skills to the ultimate test. No looking back now; from here, our skills will only improve."

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley entered auditorium and sat on the seat. She was nervous and excited. This was a great opportunity for her to do something. There were so many other students sitting in the auditorium. She cleared her throat but didnt say a word. 'From now on, my mission is to improve,practice and win' She thought and nodded to herself in response.

8. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Trap walked into the auditorium and sat down next to some girl. She kind of looked nervous, but excited at the same time. "Umm... hello?" Umbreon walked up next to Trap, rubbing his head on Trap's leg for attention. Trap started to pet Umbreon.

9. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

The lights flash a five minute warning, and then go down.

After a few tense moments a brown haired boy with tanned skin wearing a sparkling green and white costume comes onstage. "Check, testing....everyone hear me okay?"

Cheers come back in reply to confirm the boy's headset mic is working properly. "Okay!" the boy smiles. On behalf of all of us in the Emerald Troupe...welcome!"

He then introduces himself. "I'm Brock--the troupe's emcee and lead performer. This often means I narrate the shows, but sometimes I'll juggle a main role and the narrator."

10. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Trap cheered. Brock is here?! I can't believe I'm finally meeting my idol! He bumped the girl's shoulder. "Hey," he whispered, "Did you know Brock was going to be here?"

11. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Claire looked at him and nodded. Phantump and her were just excited about the whole thing. Not just Brock.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley clapped when everyone cheered. She then nodded at what Brock said. 'This is exciting and.... beautiful' Ashley thought.

13. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Trap choked on air, for some reason. He looked at the girl next to him sheepishly. "Hello? My name's Trap. This Umbreon here is my partner... wow, I am surprisingly shyer than I thought. Well, whatever. What's your name?"

14. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji could only stare as Brock took the stage. The man was a legendary storyteller, doing more with what he had than most could do with their myriad talents. Souji could feel discomfort rise in him, but he reminded himself that he was here in order to learn and make himself better, not compare himself to others and become weaker as a result.

15. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    "Claire," she responded to Trap. "Claire Ally."

16. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

"As members of the Emerald Troupe, you get a chance to show off your talents to people all around the world and right here in Pewter." Brock went on. "It is a lot of work, yes, but most of us wouldn't trade the long hours of rehearsal for the smiles, laughter and cheers we get when the show ends."

More cheers went up. "We mainly perform two types of shows..." Brock explained. "Spectacles, which are scripted performances of folk tales, fairy tales, and original fantasy stories inspired by folktales; and showcases, which are large scale variety-show style performances where we show off our talents. Sometimes they have a theme, and sometimes they don't."

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji nodded, smiling as Brock mentioned the Spectacles. Looking at Alakazam, they nodded to each other once before turning their attention back to Brock.

18. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Phantump nudged Claire as Spectacles were mentioned and she smiled at that.

19. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7

"When we receive a new show to perform, you'll come here first." Brock explained. "I'll give you guys a brief summary and a more detailed overview, which includes what acts are involved. From there, we hold auditions for the different roles. Those that get a part and the understudies then go on to do a full readthrough when auditions end a week later."

20. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Claire nodded at that and waited it out