1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Tales of the Diamante Company (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Phantump went over to Primarina and Claire covered her mouth. "Phantump! Get back here!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Yosuke's eyebrows rose upon seeing the Phantump approach the Primarina. "Well well well, what's going on now?" he muttered. Even Swellow lifted her head up to see what was going on.

3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Souji glanced over at the tiny possessed-tree Pokémon as it approached Mele and arched an eyebrow. His first instinct was to have Alakazam restrain it, but he decided it wiser to observe Misty and his fellow trainee, Claire.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Coraline

Mele gave a bemused hum at the Phantump approaching her. Just what did it want?

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "It's beautiful," Aria thought, looking at Mele in all its glory. Such beauty was something already expected from the Pokémon and their performers, but there was just something about the Primarina that definitely caught her attention.

All of a sudden, she looked at the Phantump who came closer to the Primarina. "Maybe it was too beautiful for it to miss a closer look," Aria muttered to herself, chuckling.

6. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley was watching silently. It was so beautiful. Mele and Primarina performing made her just drown in their performance. Suddenly she noticed a Phantump coming close to Primarina. That catches her attention."dont you" She said to herself referring Phantump.

7. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Claire grabbed her Pokéball and aimed it at Phantump. "Get over here no or you go back in the ball. No joke. Behave yourself," she warned. As Phantump saw her aim it at her, it quickly returned to her side. "Seriously? We're not with them like that. Please just stay at my side," she sighed while covering her face.

8. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Umbreon purred. Was he losing interest? "Ooh, the water segment! Now this is going to be AWESOME!" I realized I may have been a bit too loud, and I sheepishly looked around.

9. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation @ShireHime

Misty just smiled as the Phantump's owner scrambled to recall it. Many people had fallen in love with Primarina for her beauty and power, and Mele was no exception. "Mele typically appears if a Primarina is involved in the show's storyline, or as a mount for a water spirit or deity." she explained. "But that doesn't mean she can't cut loose every so often--they can learn many of the same tricks Gorebyss do."

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    "Spoken like a true master..." Souji softly said to himself, Alakazam nodding in agreement. He had heard about Primarina, but had not seen the aquatic Pokémon beforehand, and many legends did exist regarding it.

11. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Claire nodded and noticed Phantump was straying so she put the Pokéball up and recalled it into it's Pokéball. "I swear some days you are not my Phantump."

12. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I nodded. Everything was getting strangely blurry though. Were my contacts messing up?

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Yosuke breathed a sigh of relief that the situation didn't need to escalate. However, he noticed the dark brown-haired boy blinking continuously. Was something the matter? One problem follows another, I guess, Yosuke thought. Meanwhile, Swellow had stopped pecking at Yosuke's hands and fluttered to the space beside.

14. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Whoa, ok, now I'm feeling woozy. Was it something I drank? I--

*faints, hitting the ground hard*

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Elegance definitely comes into play whenever-" Aria's thought was immediately halted by the sound of someone dropping onto the floor. She quickly gasped, covering her mouth in surprise, looking forward as she saw a dark-haired boy fall onto the ground. She then forward to see if the dark-haired boy was still conscious, even just a little. "Hey! Uhm, sir, a-are you okay?" She called as she sat on her legs, shaking the guy lightly.

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nodded to Misty and suddenly heard sound of someone hitting the ground. She turned to see a brown haired boy. 'Damn' She thought as she moved towards the boy. She stood in a considerable distance as other girl tried to wake him up.

17. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Claire sent out Phantump and smirked. "Phantump try it. If it doesn't work we'll get medical help," she warned. Phantump licks woke anyone up in a second.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Trap is sure getting a lot of attention... from the girls," Yosuke muttered. Even so, Swellow went to join the girls. "Oh, Arial. Not you too!" Swellow tried poking the boy's forehead, but was blocked by the Phantump.

19. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    I could feel everyone walking around me, and I could hear them too! But I couldn't wake up! Just, WAKE UP! My eye's shot open, and I started gasping wildly! I couldn't breathe! And then it came back to me. "Hehe, I didn't ruin the show for you girls, did I? Or, girls and Yosuke over there."
    Umbreon growled defensively over his trainer, trying to get them all to back up.
    "Chill Umbreon, it's ok. I'm ok, nothing to worry about. Although, my vision IS still really blurry. Does anyone have anything I can use for my eyes?"

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley turned to see another boy approach the brown haired boy. "Welcome..." She said blankly as if trying to welcome him in this new group which was formed. Instead of paying attention to Misty, everyone's attention was on this guy who fainted.
    As the guy woke up, she gave him a smirk and said "no, not at all" like a whisper to herself.