1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Apr 17, 2018.

1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Bass side; he has trouble reaching the higher tenor notes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShinigamiMiroku

Okay--I'll see if we have any more takers before we get going.

Once we do get going, signups will be closed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Coolness. :)

(as a side-note, finally ran into Mewtwo... naturally, ran out of Pokeballs. T_T)

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Yay Alright.

(Same happened to me. Ripu)

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    You'll all be tagged when the main thread goes up

6. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Name: Claire Ally
    Appearance: Has dark brown hair and green eyes, typically dresses in a t-shirt and a pair of pants since she likes to keep it casual.
    Personality: Quiet for the most part and is known to remain with her Phantump at all times
    History: Claire at the age of 7 was abandoned in the woods and was nurtured by Pokémon. Specifically Trevenant and Phantumps so when she goes to a local village the one Phantump follows and never leaves her. She also was with many psychic Pokémon who taught her how to communicate with her mind to Pokémon. She rarely talks to people but when she does it's through her mind
    Partner:Phantump
    Skills: Swordsplay of all styles and can have a good aim with a bow and arrow
    Developing Skills: Storytelling and Water Dancing
    Refuses: Balancing cause she is very off balance

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Coraline

That looks good! You are Accepted!

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    I won't be able to reply to this one frequently, since I'm involved with other RPs already, but I couldn't resist when I saw Yu Narukami here.

Name: Yosuke Hanamura
    Appearance: fawn coloured (dyed) hair and brown eyes, with an orange shirt (reading FEVER in white) underneath a school uniform; 175 cm height (that's like 5' 8"), weighs 58 kg, orange gloves, orange shoes, and black pants, with a medium build. And, he wears headphones around his neck!
    [​IMG]
    Personality: Yosuke is clumsy, likes to interact with girls, doesn't think twice before speaking, and can be pushy. He can even go overboard at times to do things that could anger others. At the same time, he takes his tasks seriously and can be too nice. He tries to keep his friends motivated when they're down, and will stand up for them whenever necessary. Whenever there was someone who needed a shoulder to cry on, he would gladly give his.
    History: Yosuke is trying to get over the death of a girl he deeply cared for. But despite his encouraging and caring personality, this is causing him to fall into depression. Out of respect for that girl, he joined Diamante as if doing so would bring some kind of fulfillment to his life.
    Pokémon: Arial (Swellow)

Current skills:
    Music: electric guitar (owns one)
    Acting: puppetry
    Stage combat: kunai
    Acrobatics: springboard

Again, I might reply infrequently for this RP...

#28 Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @122 Generation

Looks good--you are Accepted!

Keep in mind that electric instruments are only allowed during showcases.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation

The Harmony of Fire, Ice, and Lightning

In the theatrical company repertoire, no show is more prestigious to perform than the retelling of the Chosen of Lugia--called "The Harmony of Fire, Ice, and Lightning". While the show itself is not difficult to perform, its length is why only the very best companies ever perform it. Those companies that do pull off the epic affair well are said to endure for years to come as legends, and have a long run of successful shows.

The cast and crew of the Diamante Company long for the day they can perform this show--will you be the ones to help them achieve this dream?

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Are signups closed? I'm kind of still thinking of whether or not I want to join. :)

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

Signups are technically closed, but I may make an exception if you make a good profile.

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I gave it a shot... but I think I went waayyy too overboard, especially with explaining her history. Sorry about that.

Character's name: Aria Sallow

Character's age: 17

Character's appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Aria has black hair that goes down to her chest, neatly held together by a pearl headband that she received from her family. She has purple eyes that can almost get covered by her bangs if it grows even further. She wears a white dress under a light blue cardigan and wears white sandals. She has a light skin tone and a slender build. Her height is around 5'6" and her weight is 52kg.

Character's personality: She is a responsible and vocal young woman who graces the stage with confidence. However, she cannot bring that confidence outside of the performance. Her kind and mother-like nature comes from her experiences and from how she chose to oppose the way that she was raised by her own family. She knows how to control her emotions and is good-mannered. However, she cannot, for the life of her, lead other people. She thinks that whenever she's assigned to do so, she is being bossy or too cruel to her fellow people. She is also afraid to disappoint others, especially if she doesn't meet their expectations. An extension to this is the fact that she can be a pushover as she cannot say "no" to any favor that comes her way since she hates disappointing others. She is also very gullible and would often trust others easily.

History: Aria was raised to be the perfect daughter; responsible and good mannered. She had to meet certain expectations because she was supposed to continue what her family had started, managing a business. She loved reading books and watching plays that she would sometimes reenact when she was a kid. She had to attend ballet classes to teach her elegance. However, when she began growing up, she started showing hints of rebellion that were easily detected by her parents. At the age of 12, her parents decided to let her go, allowing her to enjoy what she wanted to do for herself. They replaced her with her younger sister, who seemed to be much more obedient, to inherit their business. Aria was finally free, but the fact that she had already been "trained" by her parents to be something she was not for 12 years was difficult to let go. So, she continued using what she learned for the past 12 years. She then heard about the Diamante Company and since she knew how to speak eloquently and dance, she thought that maybe it would help her improve as a person. So, she left their house, without her family caring about her absence.

Character's Pokémon: Glaceon

Characters current skills:
    Music
    -Instrument (Piano; Okay)
    Acting
    -Stage Acting (Good)
    -Storytelling (Good)
    Stage Combat
    -Swordplay (Developing)
    Acrobatics and Circus Skills
    -Dancing (Okay)
    -Ribbon Dancing (Okay)
    -Aerial Dancing (Developing)

Character's preferred roles: She is okay with both lead and supporting roles.

#33 Apr 22, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018
    122 Generation likes this.
  14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

That looks good--you are Accepted!

At this point, the tour group has seen the living area and the Aerial wing (and met main performer Serena), and are on the way to the Aquatics area, where you'll meet Misty and her faithful Primarina, Mele.

ShireHime likes this.
  15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Thank you! I already posted one at the IC thread where I made it so that she decided to lay low a bit.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

That makes perfect sense.

From here on signups are officially closed. This thread will still be open to answer questions and provide relevant worldbuilding as the story progresses

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @Pokémist @ShinigamiMiroku @Trap Nation6652 @Coraline @122 Generation @ShireHime

The Legend of Brian the Braveheart

This exciting epic tale from Kalos is best remembered for the interactions between the hero and the wily Delphox Kitsune, the opportunity for whoever is playing the mother to ham it up, and the final battle sequence, which many have asked theater companies to attempt to recreate. Some have put on an abridged version of the story, but the Diamante hopes to be able to tell the full story for the first time.

There was once a mother who had an only son.

"He shall be a hero, and his name will be Brian the Braveheart."

She cared for him well, and then one day, to test his strength, she led him out to the forest and asked him to pull up a tree by the roots.

Brian tried and tried, but did not seem strong enough to do this, so he decided to train for another seven years. Then she led him out to the forest again and told him to pull up a tree by its roots. Brian's training paid off--with one mighty pull, he uprooted a tree as easily as picking a wildflower.

"Now, my son, you are strong enough. Now you are worthy of your name. Forget not the mother who has cared for you, but, now that you are grown, take care of her."

"I will, mother. Only tell me what you want me to do."

"First, go out into the world and find me a splendid dwelling where I may live in peace and plenty."

And so, taking a fine sword in his right hand, Brian set out to make his fortune. He wandered where the wind took him, till he came to a fine castle.

Brian didn't know that this castle was inhabited by dragon Pokémon. Brian pounded on the castle gates, but the dragons refused to admit him. Then Brian mustered the strength to break down the gates, pursue the dragons from room to room of the castle, and kill them all.

When he had thrown the last of them over the wall, Brian took over the castle. He found nine spacious chambers and a tenth one with the door closed. Brian opened the door and in this room he found a Salamence. This Salamence was a prisoner. Three iron chains were fastened around his body, and these were in turn chained to the wall.

"Oho! Another dragon Pokémon! What are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm not doing anything but sitting here. My brothers imprisoned me. Unchain me, Brian! If you do, I will reward you handsomely."

"I will not! A fine scamp you must be if your own brothers had to chain you up! No! You stay where you are!"

With that Brian slammed the door in the Salamence's face and left him there. Then he went home to his mother and brought her to the castle.

"Here, my mother, is the dwelling I have won for you."

He took her through the nine spacious chambers and showed her everything. At the tenth door he said...

"This door is not to be opened. All the castle belongs to you except this room. Make sure that this door is never opened. If it is, an evil fate will befall you."

Then Brian took his favorite bow and went out hunting. He was hardly gone before his mother sat down before the tenth door and said to herself...

"I wonder what can be in that room that Brian doesn't want me to see?"

When she couldn't stand her curiosity any longer, she opened the door.

"Good Arceus almighty! Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

"Me? I'm only a poor harmless Salamence. They call me Sharkan. My brothers chained me here. They would have freed me long ago but Brian killed them. Unchain me, dear lady, and I will reward you handsomely."

He begged her and pleaded till she had half a mind to do as he asked.

"You are very beautiful...If only I were free, I would make you my bride."

"Ah, but what would Brian say to that?"

"Brian? Do you fear your own son? A fine son he is, to give you the castle and then forbid you to enter this room! If you were to marry me, we should soon get rid of this Brian and then live here together in peace and happiness."

The woman listened to these cajoling words till she was completely won over.

"But how, dear Sharkan, will I unchain you?"

He told her to go to the cellar and bring him a glass of wine from a certain cask. The moment he drank the wine....

[Brock pauses to drink down the Kuran Berry juice standing in for wine.]

...his chains were broken, and he was free. Horrified at what she had done, the woman cried...

"What will Brian say when he comes home???"

"I have a plan...when he comes home pretend you're sick and refuse to eat. When he begs you to eat something, tell him that nothing can tempt you but a Berry from the holy orchards of Vizirion. He will go out and search for this holy garden and when he touches one of the Berries, Vizirion will tear him to pieces."

Sharkan remained hidden in the tenth chamber and a few hours later, Brian returned from the hunt with a young Sawbuck across his shoulders. He found his mother on the bed, moaning and groaning as if in pain.

"What is it, dear mother? Are you sick?"

"Oh, my son, I'm sick. Leave me and I'll die alone!"

Alarmed, Brian rubbed her hands, and begged her to eat of the meat he had brought home."

"No, my son. I'm not in the mood for meat. Nothing can tempt my waning appetite but a Berry from the gardens of Vizirion."

"Then, my mother, you shall have a Berry from Vizirion's garden!"

"And so, Brain rushed out in search of Vizirion and her holy garden. With his bow in his hand he searched the forest from top to bottom in hopes of finding the legendary garden. Finally he came to a tower made from a sycamore tree, where the wise and equally crafty Delphox named Kitsune lived."

"Where are you going, Brian?"

"I'm looking for the holy garden of Vizirion. My mother is sick and nothing will tempt her but a Berry from her garden."

"That, my boy, is a difficult task you have set yourself. However, I will help you provided you do exactly as I tell you."

Brian promised, and Kitsune gave him a long pointed prong.

"Take this. Now go to my stable. There you will find my Rapidash, Epona. Mount her and she will carry you on the wind to where Vizirion keeps watch over her garden. Reach over and spear one of the Berries off one of the trees with this spit and then sit very still without moving a muscle. The squish of the Berry juice will alert Vizirion, and she will spring up in panic, and race around the world and back in a matter of seconds. Sit perfectly still and she won't see either you or Epona. Then she'll say to herself that if she hears another Berry squishing, she will tear the intruder to pieces. With that, she'll settle back on the grass and go to sleep. Then pick up the same type of Berry on your spit and carry it away. Vizirion will not be disturbed, and Epona will carry you back here safely."

Brian did everything that Kitsune told him. He mounted Epona, and the shining Rapidash carried him swiftly on the wind to where Vizirion stood guard over her garden. With the prong, Brian carefully speared one of the Berries, making a squishing sound.

The average person or Pokémon couldn't hear the squish of Berry juice, but being a Legendary Pokémon, Vizirion has super sensitive hearing. She jumped up and in sheer panic, raced around the world and back in a matter of seconds. Epona stood where she was and Brian sat on her back without moving a muscle, so Vizirion saw neither of them.

"If I hear the squich of Berry juice again, I'll tear the intruder to pieces!"

With that, she settled back on the grass, and fell asleep. Brian again reached over and picked up the same kind of Berry on the end of his prong. This time, Vizirion didn't hear him. His prize procured, Epona rose on the wind and flew straight home to Kitsune.

"How did it go?"

"Just as you said it would. See, here is the Berry."

"Good, my son. Take it home to your mother."

So Brian returned the prong and led Epona back to her stall. Then he carefully stashed the Berry in a pocket, thanked Kitsune, and went home. Meanwhile, the mother was living it up with Sharkan. Suddenly in the distance they saw Brian coming.

"Here he comes! What will I do?"

"Don't be afraid...we'll send him off on another quest and this time he'll surely not return. Pretend you're sick again and tell him you're so weak that even a Berry from Vizirion's holy garden doesn't tempt your appetite. Tell him nothing will help you but the water of life, and if he really loves you he must get you some. Then he'll go off hunting the water of life, and that will be that."

Sharkan hid in the tenth chamber and Brian, when he entered the castle, found his mother alone.

"It's no use, my son. I can't eat the Berry. Nothing will help me now but the legendary water of life. Of course, you don't love me well enough to get me some."

"I do! I do! There's nothing I won't get for you to make you well!"

He snatched up his bow again and hurried back to Kitsune.

"What is it now?"

"Can you tell me, dear Kitsune, where I can find the water of life? My poor mother is still sick, and she says that nothing else will cure her."

"The water of life is difficult to get. However, I will help you all the same. Take this pitcher and again mount faithful Epona. She will carry you to the shores under which flow the springs of the water of life and the water of death. The right shore opens for a moment at the stroke of noon and under it the water of life bubbles up. The left shore opens for a moment at midnight and under it lies the still pool of the water of death. Wait at the right shore till the moment it opens. Then reach in and scoop up a pitcher of water. Be quick or the shores will close on you and kill you."

So Brian took the pitcher and mounted Epona. The shining Rapidash rose on the wind and carried Brian far, far away beyond the western sea to the two shores Kitsune had told him about. At the stroke of noon the right shore opened for an split second and Brian scooped up a pitcher of the water of life. He hardly had time to draw back before the opening closed with a crash. With the pitcher safe in his hands, Brian mounted Epona and the holy Rapidash carried him home to Kitsune.

"And how did it go?"

"Very well. See, here is the water of life."

Kitsune took the pitcher and when Brian wasn't looking, swapped them for a pitcher of ordinary water, which she told him to carry to his mother. Meanwhile, at the castle the mother and Sharkan were living it up again when way off in the distance, they saw Brian with a pitcher in his hands.

The mother shook with fear, and burst into tears, but Sharkan again reassured her...

"He's come back this time, but we'll send him off again and he'll never return. Refuse the water and tell him you're so sick that nothing will help you now but a glimpse of the legendary Fletchling Kumari. Tell him if he loves you he will go after the bird, and once he goes we should not fear him again."

Brian, when he reached the castle, hurried into his mother's chamber and offered her the water.

"Here, dear mother, is a pitcher of the water of life. Now you will get well!"

But his mother pushed the pitcher away and, moaning and groaning as if she were in great pain, she said...

"No, you are too late with your water of life! I am so far gone that nothing will cure me now but a glimpse of the legendary Fletchling Kumari. If you really loved me you would bring her here, and have her sing for me."

"Of course I love you! Of course I'll find you Kumari, if that is what will cure you!"

So once again he snatched up his bow and hurried off to Kitsune.

"What is it now?"

"It's my poor mother. She's too far gone for the water of life. Nothing will help her now but a glimpse and the song of the legendary Fletchling Kumari. Tell me, kind Kitsune, where can I find this very special bird?"

"Kumari? Ah, that is a task to capture! However, I will help you. Kumari is a shining Fletchling with holy magic like me. When she shakes her wings, the resulting Gust is so strong that it blows down the forest trees."

"Here is an enchanted bow. Take it and mount my faithful Epona. She will carry you far away to the vast wilderness where Kumari lives. When you get there, remember from what direction the wind blows. Shoot in that direction--the arrow will not harm Kumari, but only stun her for a short time. Then quickly nock another arrow, and come back to me as fast as you can."

Brian took the bow and mounted Epona. The mighty Rapidash rose on the wind and carried him far off to the distant wilderness where Kumari lived. There Epona sank to earth and Brian dismounted. He felt a strong wind against his right cheek.

He took aim in that direction and released his shot.

[Ash readies his shot, and fires at his offstage target--a cheep signaling he made his shot.]

He threw the bow over his shoulder and mounted Epona. Epona rose on the wind and in a twinkling of an eye had carried him back to Kitsune.

"Well, how did it go?"

"I don't know, I just did as you told me. Here is the bow."

"Let me see the quiver...Ah, things went very well indeed! Here is Kumari."

She rummaged in the quiver for a moment, and sure enough, there was Kumari. She gave Brian another bow and told him to go out and shoot an normal Fletchling. Then she told him to carry Kumari home to his mother, but instead of giving him Kumari she gave him the normal Fletchling. When Sharkan and his mother saw Brian coming, they decided that this time they would send him after the shining Leppa Berries. These grew in the garden of the most powerful dragon Pokémon in the world.

"If Brian goes near him, I will tear him to pieces, for it was Brian who killed all my brother dragons."

So the mother again feigned sickness and, when Brian rushed in to her and offered her what he supposed was Kumari, she moaned and groaned and pushed the bird aside.

"Too late! Too late! I'm dying!"

"Don't say that! Will nothing save you?"

"Yes, the shining Leppa Berries that grow in the garden of the mightiest dragon Pokémon could still save me. If you really loved me you'd get them for me."

"I do love you, mother, and I'll get you the shining Leppa Berries wherever they are!"

So without a moment's rest he hurried back to Kitsune.

"My friend, what is it?"

"It's my poor mother. She's still sick. Kumari hasn't cured her. She says now that only the shining Leppa Berries from the garden of the mightiest dragon Pokémon can cure her. Holy Kitsune, tell me, what should I do?"

"The shining Leppa Berries from the garden of the mightiest dragon Pokémon??? Ah, my son, that will be a task for you! For this you will need every ounce of your strength and more! But never fear! I will help you now, and always."

"Here is a mystical ruby ring. Put it on a finger of your right hand and when you are in danger, sing to it 'Jao wiish nes chiel com yutuul...' and you will have the strength of a hundred men, to name one effect the spell has."

"Now take this sword, mount faithful Epona, and may my master Arceus go with you."

Brian thanked the Delphox from heaven, mounted Epona, and was soon carried far away to the garden of Sharkan. A high wall surrounded the garden, so high that Brian could never have climbed it alone. But it is as easy for a Pokémon like Epona to jump over a high wall as it is for a bird Pokémon to fly over the same wall.

Inside the garden, Brian dismounted and began to look for the tree that bore the shining Leppa Berries. As he was searching, he met a beautiful young girl--we'll call her Ariana--who asked him what he was doing in Sharkan's garden.

"I'm looking for the shining Leppa Berries, I want some of them for my sick mother. Do you know where they are?"

"Yes, I know where they are, for it is my duty to guard them. If I were to give you one, the wicked Salamence would tear me to pieces. I am a royal princess, but I am in Sharkan's power and must do as he says. Dear boy, take my advice and escape while you can. If Sharkan sees you he will kill you as he would a Venonat."

But Brian was not to be deterred from his quest.

"No, sweet princess, I must get the Leppa Berries."

"Well, then, I will help you all I can. Here is a magical sapphire ring a Delphox once gave me. Put it on a finger of your left hand. When you are in danger, sing to the sapphire 'Rou iitsa ron selga vichii' and you will have the strength of a hundred men, to name one effect of the spell. To defeat this horrible monster you will need the strength of more than a hundred.

Brian put on the ring, thanked Princess Ariana, and marched boldly on. In the center of the garden he found the tree that bore the shining Leppa Berries. Under it lay Sharkan himself.

"Ho, you murderer of dragons, what do you want here?"

"I am here to pick some of the shining Leppa Berries."

"Is that so! Then you will have to pick them over my dead body!"

"I shall be glad to do that!"

[With that, Ash lifts his right hand, which has the prop ruby ring on it, in the air and sings Jao wiisha nes chiel com yutuul..., making the ruby glow red, and his body gain a red aura.]

Sharkan grappled with him, and for a moment almost swept him off his feet. Then Brian plunged Sharkan into the earth up to his ankles. Just then, there was the rustling of wings overhead and a Murkrow cawed out...

"Which of you wants my help, you, oh mightiest dragon, or you, Brian the Braveheart?"

"Help me!"

"Then what will you give me?"

"As much gold as you want."

"No, Sir Murkrow...help me and I will give you all Sharkan's Ponytas that are grazing over there in the meadow."

"Very well, Brian, I'll help you. What do you wish me to do?"

"Cool me when I'm hot, when Sharkan breathes on me his fiery breath."

"They grappled again and Sharkan plunged Brian into the ground up to his ankles.In a moment of desperation, he sang the spell Kitsune had taught him...",

Jao wiisha nes chiel com yutuul....

...Brian gripped Sharkan around the waist and plunged him into the earth up to his knees.
    Then they paused to catch their breath, and the Murkrow--who had dipped his wings in a fountain sat on Brian's head and shook down drops of cool water on his sweaty face.

[Some laughter goes up as Brock flicks some water in Ash's face.]

Then Brian sang the spell Princess Ariana had taught him...

[Ash lifts his other hand, which has the prop sapphire ring on it, in the air and sings Rou iitsa ron selga vichii, making the sapphire glow blue and making his aura turn bright purple, thanks to the red light of the ruby and the blue light of the sapphire mixing together.]

...and he clashed with Sharkan again. This time he gripped Sharkan as if he were a stake of wood and drove him into the ground up to his very shoulders. Then quickly drawing Kitsune's sword, he cut off Sharkan's head.

Princess Ariana came running, picked two of the shining Leppa Berries, and gave them to Brian. She thanked him for rescuing her, and said to him...

"You have saved me, Brian, from this fierce monster and now I am yours if you want me."

With Sharkan gone, Brian's mother came to her senses, and tearfully told her son what she had done, in spite of herself. Brian forgave his mother, and before long, Brian and Princess Ariana were married, and the legend of Brian the Braveheart spread far and wide around the world, where people still tell it today.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @WavePearl

What does Aria need to do first? I'm kinda lost by showing "how she can play the role best." Sorry about this ^^;

19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ShireHime

This usually means a demonstration of skills she will need for the show.

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @WavePearl

Is it the skills that she thinks are necessary for the role, completely on her opinion, or skills that Brock tells her to show him?