1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Music Talk about musical experience

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Katanaeyegaming, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Back in 2017 I wasn't active in terms of posting but I did frequently lurk around the forums for quite some time and during that time I had seen posts of people talking about meeting a famous musician or some big show they went to. Well this is an outlet to share that as well as if you play any instruments or are in a band.

For this I'll start if off. I've been a vocalist for 14 years and a trumpet player for a little over ten and a half. I have operated a few solo projects but as of now I'm currently in a local band with my friends called Wings of Eternity. We play various types of rock and metal and it's certainly an absolute blast playing with them.

2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I've played percussion for about 10 years or so now. Joined the drumline for the first three years of that, then my middle school had a band and I played in it through high school. There was also a pit orchestra for the last year of high school and that was a big highlight, since we got to play for the school's drama performance. For that I got a bunch of praise since like a third of the space we had was dedicated the instruments I needed to use, and I constantly had to switch around between a dozen instruments.

I also got an award for all of my playing at my school's award ceremony

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    I'm not too shabby a singer, and I can poke around a digital piano a bit, so I could bore you guys with all my choir stories through my school years...

I did once get out of a singing exam because even the song's alto line was too high...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Most of my musical experience is singing and playing piano. I dabbled a bit in violin and clarinet in middle school, but couldn't really get behind it. The only reason why I've continued piano is because I enjoy playing showtunes. I might have continued with violin if I could have figured out how to vibrato, because at a certain level solo violin just doesn't sound as good without that vibrato.