1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Talk about your OC's

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Junkrat, Apr 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I, for one, love oc's. I love hearing about them, I love talking about them. Personally, though, I sometimes get nervous talking about them because I don't want to bore anyone or anything like that, and maybe some of you feel the same. So feel free to use this thread to talk about your beloved oc's, discuss and develop them, and maybe even ask for tips on them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'll do a small thing for a bunch of them.

Squidy: Main OC. Really powerful guy with a quiff.
    Gold: Golden-colored ghost girl.
    Silver: Silver-colored ghost boy. Older brother of Gold.
    Vagabond: Some orange guy with a green hoodie. One of Squidy's 3 creations. Basically an assassinater..
    Titan: A pink shipping fairy. No more needs to be said. Another of Squidy's 3 creations.
    Nero: Nero. Just...Nero. Thats all he is. Another creation.
    Pestilence: Plague magician person.
    Ryuu: Kitsune with fire powers and a living dragon scarf thing.
    Axo: A demon axolotl guy.
    Stitches: A lab experiment bunny turned into goop disguising inside of a stuft rabbit.
    Kindle: Flaming pumpkin head with a thin body made of something like bone who summons things.
    Violet: A common hired hand, especially for getting criminals or something. Basically 4 people. Literally.
    Kate: An alien war robot.
    Roska: #SelfInserts

"A bunch of them" ok that was basically all of them...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I only did one, for the IdolQuest RP. It was a lot of fun...

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have 3 oc's and they really uhh...aren't that special or developed. All three of them are canines because I lack all artistic ability to draw humans. My oc's are really just little designs I made and then I just kept drawing them over and over.
    blep2.png her.png
    First up is this girl fishtail! I've had her since middle school and she's gone through some BIG changes. She used to be orange and blue which is ...yucky.

nv.png nullvoid.png
    These two big boys are Null and Void respectfully!! They are polar opposites of each other and I kind of based them on the whole 'speak no evil see no evil' thing. Other than that they are just weird creature things.

They were all planning to get backstories but that never happened oops.

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Do you plan on making more in the future? ovo

Honestly, you can do so much with them. I'd love to one day see a developed lore for them, because they're super cool! I really love concepts that are like yin-yang, complete opposites and such, you can get so creative with them.

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    As much as I would like to talk about my dragon OC Silva again, I don't want to sound like a broken record. Most of you already know she was originally a Spyro fan character and is now shameless self-insert. :sweat:

So I might as well talk about some of the other original characters I've made. Here's a picture:
    Ragnar is an earth dragon, who was once a war veteran and is now an old, reclusive lumberjack. His attire is based off of Canadian settlers.
    Teobaldo is a fire dragon pick-pocket, based slightly on Hawaiian fire dancers and the Pokémon Charizard.
    Julius is a water dragon with serpentine features, and is incredibly timid and loves astrology. His attire is based off of ancient Greece.
    Temryn is a light dragon and is basically the healer of the group, even though she herself has an incurable illness. Her design is based off of Aztec stuff.
    Hiroto is a lightning/storm dragon and is a highly competitive martial artist. His attire is based off of Kung-Fu.
    Silas is a shadow dragon bounty hunter who says very little about himself. His attire is based off of the old west.
    [​IMG]

#6 Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    [​IMG]
    This is a old OC I'm re-working. Her name was Star but due to a change in backstory, powers, and appearance I do not think the name fits anymore. She is a Scarfy, a common-ish enemy within the Kirby universe. Star (as I'll call her until I get a new name set up) fears the use of her own power (the cyclopes form, which is prone to exploding in several games) and instead uses a pair of robotic gloves (possibly obtained from Haltmann Labs or some ancient Halcandrian artifacts). With her gloves she can use some Copy Abilities, such as Archer or Beam- namely abilities that do not affect the user 'biologically' (like how Fire makes Kirby breath fire, Wing gives Kirby feathers, ect). Star's backstory is still being considered, however she is friendly with Kirby and does share a similar appetite.
    [​IMG]
    Shadria, my over-all online avatar. She is a kitsune, a bit shy and enjoys a good prank now and then. Shadria's father was a nogitsune (fox spirit of vile intentions) and her mother was a imp, she has a imp older brother as well. Her mother passed away due to complications during Shadria's birth, and her brother held it against her for years. When Shadria was around 5, her brother led her astray and told her that no one cared for her and that it would be best if she stopped existing-this destroyed her.. Luckily some human explorers found her, and despite the taboo on raising monsters- they took her in as their own. There was several issues here and there in her life, namely hatred against her for being a monster in a human city. Shadria went past it, thanks to the love and care of her parents, and is now in a loving relationship with another 'not human', studying magic, and practicing the way to be a Inari Kitsune (kitsune known for blessings, good luck, ect).
    [​IMG]
    Arina- a wolf dog that was abandoned as a pup, she grew up alone but managed to become a somewhat functional member of society- owning a small apartment and working at a cafe.
    Rascal- a robotic fox built by humans to study the anthropormorphic animals in their 'natural habitat'. She has become self-aware and really cares about the people she has met. Rascal sometimes imagines what it would be like if she was a organic life form, and lives with Arina in the quaint apartment.
    Silas- a rabbit that lives outside the city, he has a simple, old fashioned sense of mind. He has started a attempt at farming, although crops are varied. Rascal is one of the few bits of technology he's fond of, as she sometimes aids in his crops' growth.
    Bernadette- Silas' wife, and expecting their first child. Bernadette is a really sweet rabbit that tends to all the young children nearby- her cooking is amazing, by the way!
    Corri- a mink who disregards all sort of laws. She often steals from humans, merely because she liked how shiny certain objects- namely jewels- can be. Corri does have some morals, however, and won't steal from her fellow animals.
    Komori- a dragonfly who aids Corri. He uses his small size to advantage by doing espionage and scoping out areas before Corri arrives. If there's a trap or a lock, he'll get it fixed in a matter of minutes!
    Valerye- a bear that holds a bitter grudge. She witnessed her mother's improper poaching by scared humans as a young cub, and she has never forgiven humanity for it. Now armed thanks to her master, Valerye aims to make many feel the same agony she suffered.
    Xavilion- a dog that aims to punish. He was used and abused by a inhumane scientist- who was the one that brought forth the anthropromorphic mutations. Xav (nickname brought by Valerye) forced his former master to create their machinery and weapons before 'putting him down'. Xavilion seeks to destroy humanity, failing to see any shred of kindness or good from them..none, except the daughter of his former master- she was the only good in his eyes.

8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have two main OCs atm, but I tend to use one more than the other ^^' They're both for my Pokémon project!

Fate Updated COMPLETE Smaller.jpeg

Fate is an Ex Ace Trainer from Hoenn who's currently studying abroad in the region of Iselo, a place with Pokémon I based off of Greek Mythology. She's an incredibly talented battler, and a pretty smart student as well, but due to a head injury she sustained about three years back, she suffers from frequent headaches and vision problems, which can make unaware of her surroundings (Often to comedic effect because of her swinging her giant duffel bag around). She gets rather defensive when asked about her lack of peripheral vision, but overall she's a very kind-hearted and hard-working person. However, she appears to have an incredible fear of water, specifically the ocean, often shying away or even panicking when close to the sea...

Fate is also my main OC, mostly due to the fact that I had planned her backstory out more before my other one, and so I have a better grip on her personality.

SMALLER Will 2.0 Concept Art.png

Will was born in the Johto Region, but being grandson of one of the Karate Masters from the Saffron Dojo, he spent a lot of his childhood training in Kanto as well! He's also currently studying in Iselo, and after a rather painful first encounter with Fate involving a duffel bag to the face, he's become good friends with the Ex Ace Trainer, usually partnering up with her whenever they're in the field.

Overall, Will is a goofball, always running around with a smile and never hesitating to help someone out in trouble. He has a knack for noticing if someone is feeling down, which can prove to be both a blessing and a curse. Some people will write him off as nosy, as Fate initially did, but if he's asking you what feels like too many questions, it's not because he's trying to be rude; he honestly just wants to cheer you up!

Being the grandson of a Karate Master, Will also has a bit of battling experience himself, and if the situation demands it, he isn't afraid to join the fight. He knows the majority of Pokémon Battles are overall friendly competition, but if you do something underhanded or take the the fight off the battlefield, you're not gonna like what happens next...

9. Fable_PH

Fable_PH Pixels and Paints

Sketch
    (Flygon)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.1
    Ok, I have a veritable army of OCs, but I'll just go with the main ones for now.

The World of Luris

Drake: Drake is the prince of a small mercantile nation known as Petrea. It is a title he was neither born into nor did he ask for, and not something he wears with pride. Most of his days are spent running a small dojo where he trains kids in swordfaire, with most Petrean citizens recognizing him as one of the most capable swordsmen of their time.

Drake is a fairly laid back individual, but known to get really excitable about sword fighting and swords in general. He wants desperately to be known as more than just Petrea's forced prince, but sadly doesn't know how to make a new life for himself. He feels responsible for the entire nation, so he can't just up and vanish. When all else fails, he tries to be a father to his nation and people.

Alani: Alani is the adopted princess of Elysia and the last known surviving member of the Akeakamai people, a small island dwelling tribe in the south east that were wiped out in a vicious attack when she was merely 3 years old. She was rescued by Elysian soldiers, and taken to King Raginmund who took pity on the child and raised her alongside his own daughter.

She is extremely prideful, seeing herself as the one responsible for the perpetuation of Akeakamai society and culture. As a result she was restless in Elysia's courts, feeling the call of the wild and wanting to explore the world and meet new people. Raginmund gave her a small amount of money and she set off towards Petrea, hoping to meet and train under its prince.

Beyond pride, she is also headstrong. She is willing to put herself before others to a dangerous degree, to the point where oftentimes she causes more danger than need be. Above all, she values tradition and hopes to revive her people.

Pokémon: Portobello

Roland: Roland is the main character in my Pokémon fanfiction, Portobello. He comes from a poor woodcutter's family, and his parents knew from the start that their son would be doomed to wind up like them should he not get a proper education. At 10, they forced him to put his dreams of becoming a trainer aside and sent him to an expensive school in Rustboro. He didn't ever resent them for it, taking pride in the fact that while his friends went on journeys around Hoenn he was learning everything he could about Pokémon and the world itself. At 16, after graduating, his father handed him a rusty old Pokéball and sent him off on his own journey.

Roland is very smart, and as a result is incredibly arrogant about how smart he is. Others can sometimes see him as condescending, he sees himself as an educator. He is also prone to believing he knows more than he does, and is somewhat bad at battles as a result, forgetting that there's more to them than just the basic info. He doesn't care about glory or fame, he just wants to see the world and be more than a simple woodcutter. He doesn't care about having a grand legacy, just something worth remembering.

10. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    @Fable_PH
    Wow, I'm really amazed at how detailed your characters are! They're all very interesting (it seems you have a thing for the prideful type :D ). I'd love to hear more about them!

11. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    First I just wanna say that I love that you made this thread and that you have such an interest in other people's OCs, mostly because I do as well! Just a small note of thanks! :D

Well, I'll go ahead and post about my OCs now!
    Untitled445.jpg
    This was my first ever OC I made maybe two or three years ago. She's a Pokémon trainer that I based off of myself so her name's also Karli! She's like me in lots of ways, but then at the same time, not... :sweat: So, her story is that she's been an orphan since she was a baby (that doesn't pertain to me) and ran away at the age of seven to become a Pokémon trainer, or at least to get out of the orphanage. She started off on One Island in Kanto and snuck onto a boat headed towards Hoenn. Her first Pokémon was a Poochyena that began following her around once she was in Hoenn. I don't have too much from there, she has beaten the Elite Four in most, if not all regions, and her main team consists of (pre-evolution) Poochyena, Vulpix, Eevee, and Dratini then (final evolution) Mightyena, Ninetales, Leafeon, and Dragonite.
    If you'd like to see other art works I've made of her feel free to check out my thread! https://lakevalor.net/threads/pokémon-trainer-oc.19325/
    Untitled556.jpg This is Kitt and as you can see, she's my fantasy OC. So,I've made Kitt psychic (more or less, probably more) mostly because if I could have any powers it would be to move/control things with my mind and also float as an added bonus!:D So, she's from a Medieval time period (because I love learning about that era) and if you've seen me talking about a comic I want to make, she's one of the main characters! I really don't have too much more to say about her other than she's very independent and quite stubborn.
    Hope you enjoyed learning about my OCs!^_^

#11 Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  12. Fable_PH

Fable_PH Pixels and Paints

Sketch
    (Flygon)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.1
    @Junkrat

I like to play with traditional vices with my characters, they make for great flaws and are pretty fun to manipulate.

13. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Eh, prob'ly not. Not unless something comes along that requires a different OC. I don't typically write OCs into my stories.

Well, except for "Chronicles of the Leaf". I wanted to do something unique with the jounin-sensei setup but didn't have enough jounin to do it, and I wanted someone with some bloody sense and was keeping watch over the various situations long enough to begin putting all the threads together bit by bit without having him spoil a lot of the future developments too much. Plus, Team 7 getting the absolute minimum training from Kakashi was utter nonsense... -_-

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    O have made many OC, some for fics and some for role-plays. But ine of my OC remains constant which I kind of use in almost every Pokémon and non Pokémon roleplay and are divided into 2, both goes by name Ashley. There are minor changes in them based on roleplay but overall are constant. Here is one of them-
    Ashley Robinson-
    She is childish girl which acts without thinking but at the serious times, she thinks clearly. She was born in a normal family and raised without any difficulty however, it is not possible to have a perfect life, is it? Her parents thinks that she was a burden on them and leaves her with her brother to survive in this cruel world. Her brother works hard so that Ashley can do her higher studies.
    Being drowned by the guilt of not being of any news when his brother needed her, she lives her house to start a life of her.
    She is determined to do a thing and does not give up till the moment it comes to her death. Her fear is not to be able to help and do something for her comrades and sometimes rivals.

15. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    + - OC name: Cat Age: 10 (classic beginner Pokémon trainer let's goo) Skin: Tan Eyes: Red Hair color: green Height: 5"00 Personality: Relaxed and Easygoing, but only during battles would Cat be short-tempered and intense. Pokémon Team: Sceptile Umbreon (Shiny) Weavile Nidoqueen Swellow Egg (it will become another Eevee later on)  
    Side note: for some reason spoiler didn't work, so I used inline spoiler. Just click it to see it, if I you don't know.

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    The majority of mine are just designs ^^’ You can find most of them here.

The ones in the link:

• Aqua Honey is kinda just my pony OC (even if she doesn’t really look like a pony), like if someone can only draw ponies they can draw her. I made her in pony.town (pixel design in the link). It’s a great pony character creator.
    • Fluch is a design I made kinda in a rush for a story I started writing that has never been finished. It’s kept in an offline blog.
    • Jelly was made out of a crossover idea I had between Splatoon’s Octoling and Eldarya’s Poulpatata, as Octolings are human octopuses and Poulpatatas are jelly-like cat octopuses. Eldarya is a fantasy otome game that I used to play – not for the romance, it’s really not my thing, but more for the world design and story. Jelly is my Splatoon OC as Aqua Honey is my MLP one.
    • Kater is just a design I bought because I found it cool. I’ll have to make them (no gender yet) a story someday.
    • Kro was made out of a pun I made between Pokémon’s Krokorok and Zelda’s korok. (see original pun design in the link.)
    • Myu is the only one here who has a real backstory. You can find it in the link; it’s really old, though, and when I wrote it I had a bad English so please don’t mind the spelling mistakes ^^’
    • Ophty – I’m just gonna copy/past the info: I bought Ophty IRL and then drew him. And yeah, he has only one eye. That's why I bought him.
    • Phayli is a closed species called Enteli. I once won a MYO and created her. Yes, those are Phantump-like horns.
    • At the beginning, "Rubombee catsona" (no real name) was just a little avatar I made on a site as an avatar for dA. One day, someone needed a ref so I kinda rushed designing her on dA muro, with my mouse and a f2u lineart, as I didn’t have my tablet with me back then. (I wouldn’t’ve been able to draw a proper cat anyway lol.) The funny part is the person never actually drew her x)
    • Soixante-Trois (63 in French) was just a human OC I made really quickly with Eldarya (this again lol) as I had won an art raffle but the person only drew humans and I had no human OC. I’d probably delete her if she didn’t have art.
    • Sprinkles is, like Kater, just a nice design I bought; though she has some art. (I mean, Kater has one, but – oh well.)
    • Yukit is a closed species called Hotari. I won a raffle for customs and asked if Pokémon souls (read creator’s info about the species) were allowed; the creator really likes her creation so I ping her every time I get new artwork. I said I’d write a story for her; I just have to actually do it. Her name is yuki + kit.
    • Žalia is just a design I got by a gatcha thing. Their (no gender yet) name is just "green" in some random language (after checking, it turns out it’s apparently lithuanian).

The ones not in the link:

I have some old Pokémon OCs kept in the same blog as Fluch’s story – excluding her, only two of them have a backstory (that aren’t even finished, what a surprise), one is a project (like, I have an actual idea of what her story could be, but it’s not written at all) and none has an actual original design. Maybe someday I’ll do something with them. One of the stories is here.

There are those two who were created not a long time ago, do they’re not on toyhou.se yet. All current info is in the link – they’ll probably get more and more developed as they were made for a PMD rp group.

And there’s also this one, I dunno if it counts? She was created only for the homework and I plan nothing for her, so...

...Wow, I ended up writing way more than I thought I would o_o

17. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I have um way too many to talk about really probably 100 if not more OCs, if I started talking about them all I wouldn't be done till like 2020 but I do have a few running around on this site in my RPs and then there's the little guy in my avatar maybe is time to talk about him for real.

Halk is a remobra, a snake wyvern from the Monster Hunter universe, he was saved from poachers while he was still an egg by a group of three hunters. He hatched before he could be returned to the wild as he saw one in the group as his mother since it was the first living being he saw after hatching meaning he's slated for a life in captivity. He stayed with the group of hunters that saved him and became a invaluable help doing hunts as he got trained to work like messenger (big scaly pigeon really lol), he's trained to travel to a specific location in the village he live near where he can deliver message directly to staff of the Hunter's Guild. He acts kinda like a dog, he'll sit, he'll shake, he'll fetch, sneak into your bed to cuddle, sit on your lap despite being way too big for that and he beg for scraps at the table. He's in a fanfic I'm working on or trying to work at least, I created a whole island chain just for that fanfic along with culture of the people there and much more.

Halk is roughly 5,5 meters (about 50'8 ft according to the converter) long with about half of that length being tail so he's a big boy and fully grown even if remobras most likely grow all their life like snakes do and dragons are often said to do. Like all remobras Halk can fly, spit a toxic liquid along with having a venomous bite, screech fairly loud and are sensitive to high pitch sounds (such as those caused by a Sonic Bombs an item in the gamea that knocks remobras out of the fly if set off close to them).

On the pictures it cannot be seem but like all remobras Halk's wing membranes have dark red stripes.

He wears a leather collar that have his registration number and owner on it meaning he's officially part of the Hunter's Guild despite being a monster. On the islands he lives on is not uncommon for smaller monsters to be kept by hunters (current and retired) as field helpers. It was also one of the only options there was for him due to getting poached and hatched before he could be return to the wild.
    Halloween Halk.jpg Halk.png Halk 3.png

Shadria likes this.
  18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I have a few big OCs that I use for RP here on the site. I will just share some of them though.

First up are Zen and Saria Boyden. Saria is the one I use more than Zen though.

I made the twins for the Ranger RP that Hrae and I are doing, it was a group RP at first, but there were so many issues. Anyway. The twins come from Fall City in Fiore and attended the Ranger School in Almia when they were 15, iirc. Saria decided to become a ranger and Zen joined the Union as an operator, basically, the one that oversees mission. Saria and Zen are stationed at the Ranger Union HQ in Almia, and they work closely together when it is permitted. Saria is one of the key operatives to be sent out on covert operations and is often out of the region on missions in the trainer regions (Kanto, Hoenn, Kalos, Alola one time). She is currently one of the higher ranked area rangers in Almia, and is considered for a promotion as a Top Ranger, as soon as they know where to station her. She often likes to tinker with her own styler and enjoys reading trashy novels, but she will deny it everytime you ask about it. She is good friends with Nage and Vatona, and her Partner Pokémon is a Pockruff called Rasa.

Then there is Daphne
    comm__feather__by_aer0hail-dbo41jb.png skm_c224e17111717561_by_aer0hail-dbu8o3h.png 004.JPG cuties_by_aer0hail-dbu1dv9.png

Daphne is a breeder in training, born in Violet City in Johto. She has been working as an apprentice in various breeding centers around the world to gain the knowledge needed to open her own breeding center. Her first Pokémon is Titania the Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales. She is currently journeying through Johto to gain the badges needed to pass her breeder test. Her sister and parents are still in Violet City looking after the family company. Thanks to her own training and the fact that her family's company manufactures Pokémon Medicine, she is able to assist Nurse Joys at Pokémon Centers with minor things and can hatch eggs for other trainers and do check-ups.

19. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    ill add pictures later lol

i have well over 100 OCs, but I'll just share my favorites right now!

Lowie: A hyperactive ball of fluff who just wants to see the world happy. She's a half Italian shorthaired cat who really isn't in touch with any part of her heritage, as she doesn't think it's very important in the long run. Makes friends easily if they can tolerate her hyper attitude, but can drive away others with that same attitude. She lives with her single father and sometimes visits her mother, but rarely as her mother is only focused on taking her into her own family in order to "save" her from her father. She has no real hobbies, as her interests dart around too frequently to focus on one thing.

Prisella: A quiet and seemingly depressed character. Despite being a maine coon cat, she has no notable features from the breed so she is often mistaken for everything else. Her past is a mystery to most people, and only the people she's truly come to trust know it. She lives only with her mother, as her father has died years prior in an incident that made her despise her mother. She lived with a friend for four years to escape her mother's torment, but was recently forced to move back in with her. Due to this, she works seven jobs (one illegally) in order to get money to move out of her home. She's basically a big tsundere all the time, but somber when something serious is on her mind and she can't bring herself to tell someone.

Cooper: An athletic and sporty person. He is a pure corgi, thus making him shorter compared to his peers. He can use this to his advantage however, allowing him to excel in certain activities. Very outgoing and friendly, able to make friends easily. He was able to give many people their first friendship, but only sticks around for a bit before moving on to the people he knows best. Prisella was one of his first friends, though their relationship is somewhat strained now. His family is very normal, supporting him in all his endeavors. Is often questioned for his fashion choices, especially regarding his decisions to wear girl's clothing sometimes. Is mistaken for being a flirty person, and rumors involving him and anyone are common.

Bernie: Pure nerd child. In contrast to Cooper, he is one of the tallest people for his age being a dachshund. He 100% believes dark arts are real, bringing weird books and doing strange hand gestures throughout the day. Due to this fascination even at an early age, he is a social reject and thus very awkward around literally anyone. Cooper was the first one to approach him and become his friend, and they've formed a bond that has remained unbroken through the years. The two eventually met Prisella, and the three have been relatively close ever since. Due to the three being so close ever since childhood, they have been nicknamed the "Childhood Lovers" as a result. Outside the group, Bernie has no friends please help him

Clarissa: A mysterious girl. She is somewhat younger than the first four, but is capable of acting just as mature. She has no grasp on what brred she is, she has no grasp on most things in her life. She originally attended a private religious school, until her parents died mysteriously one night. She was taken into the care of her uncle and aunt, and moved her to a public school. She was bullied endlessly at her new school, even to the point of getting beat up weekly. One day she came back home with her left eye nearly clawed out, prompting her aunt and uncle to homeschool her. She is good friends with Prisella, and she often visits the high school Prisella attends to see her. She still has a high social standing due to her parents, and often her home holds parties for the elite of class. She learned to help around in these parties, but has to hide her left eye due to a scar there that would give off the impression of a delinquent rather than a host.

Luis: The Problem Child. A small little mouse who is pretty edgy for a smol child. He has a sister, but doesn't know how to treat her well. Due to seeing his parents treat each other horribly, it imprinted on him that that's how you express love. Despite acting cruel and hostile towards his little sister, he truly does love her but can only express this through the wrong actions. He does know that what he does is wrong, and is attempting to fix himself. He has a hobby in hat collecting for some odd reason. A good friend of Clarissa, as they attended the same private school together when they were young.

Loiuse: The pure child. The younger sister to Luis, often mistreated by him. Also a very smol mouse child, and the youngest of the bunch. Despite her brother's treatment, she knows he loves her and wants to protect her. She essentially owes her life to her brother, as he took her away from their parents and into a safer place. The two live with their grandparents now. She thinks she's a little princess, and acts slightly entitled due to this. She only uses the title to feel better, and to possibly earn affection from her brother.

20. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    You all have such interesting and amazing characters, reading about them is so cool! Thank you for sharing them, and if it's okay, I'll share a couple of my own!

For my current fanfic, I have two characters, Torin and Genevieve. Torin is a regular guy, really. He's independent, loyal, and very family oriented. The plot of the fanfic is him going on a trainer journey because his family is poor and he wants to support them, even though the journey is notoriously dangerous. He's generally pretty friendly, a little timid, but he's also impulsive and doesn't really think things through, only to suffer the consequences later. He's always putting himself second and the wants and needs of others first. He's literally the personification of winging it- he'll do something based on instinct and try to make it work to the best of his ability.

Genevieve is the total opposite- cold, stoic, and harsh. She's a Snivy gijinka (as the story is in the format of a gijinka nuzlocke) and she likes taking the initiative in things. She's an act first, talk later kind of person. She's very impatient and, honestly, kind of like a tyrant. Of course, she has her own personal issues and traumas, but instead of facing them she chooses to just bury them and not think about them, which is why she comes off as very apathetic. She finds it difficult to connect to others but deep down inside she really wants to- she just doesn't know how.