1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Target event code giveaway!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Okay, so long story short I somehow ended up with 4 event codes that can give you a lvl 60 Thundurus in sun, a level 100 thundurus holding a golden bottle cap in ultra sun, a lvl 60 tornadus in moon, and a lvl 100 tornadus holding a golden bottle cap in ultra moon. I have no use for these 4 codes so I'm giving them away to the first 4 people who post that they want them in this thread. All you have to do is make a post saying that you want one. I will only give one per person. Be advised that these codes need to be redeemed by the 29th of October, this month! also be advised the they are region locked to North America (NA). Good luck to everyone and I hope that you ennjoy them.

Edit: This has been shut down due to lack of interest.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Since there has been no interest I'm going to go ahead and close this one down. Fear not, some of my coworkers have expressed interest so these will not go to waste.