1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Team in Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by TheBlazingInfernape, Nov 20, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    With the release of SPMD in North America (WHICH IS AMAZING!), There are 20 possible starter Pokémon. Who did you pick? Who is your partner? Mine is Chimchar (DUH!) and my partner is Squirtle. For everyone else, who will you pick? Who will your partner be? Let me and everyone else know in the comments!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I'm picking Charmander. He was the very first starter Pokémon I ever got, so it just feels right to pick him. I think I'll go with Froakie for my partner, but my mind on who I want as my partner hasn't been made up yet, so that may change once I get the game.

EDIT: Ended up choosing Treecko as my partner, because I'm basing my partner off of my best friend, and his favorite Pokémon is Treecko.

3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I haven't Mystery Dungeon'd since one of the DS games, but based on the reviews I might pick this one up. As for the starters... Hmm. I'm deciding between Riolu and Totodile, with Tepig being a third option. Mostly because their evos are among my favorite pokes period. Maybe I'll just toss a coin and have the other one as my partner? So many to choose from!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I picked Treecko and named myself Nemesis, and my partner is a Piplup named Neptune! PSMD is such a cute game I love it already.

5. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I was stuck between Charmander and Fennekin for a while, but I eventually decided on Charmander based on my PMD2 player character. My partner is a Treecko, but if I replay this game at all, I may go with Fennekin and Mudkip.

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,308.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I let the quiz pick for me (I like the whole inner Pokémon thing,) and I got Squirtle, and my partner is Fennekin. They fit together so well I don't know, I mean sure Not the best type coverage, but I like the idea of them as friends/ a couple. Fennekin also fits the role the partner has in the game so well.

7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Haven't gotten it yet, but when I do I want to have froakie as my player character and riolu as my partner! Mostly because I think greninja and mega lucario will look awesome, but also because riolu and focus punch have been a must-have in PMD games so far and froakie has a lot of moves that were long-range in previous PMD incarnations. I do this of strategy a little! Kinda. Yeah, okay, my main reason is because I'm hoping they look cool :sweat:

8. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Well, I know Riolu is definitely going to be my starter, but as for my partner... I'd like to pick one that's female, so that the friendships seems like a bit more, but I'm not sure which of or even if the partners have genders, or if the Pokémon in this game have genders at all. Do they? Someone please tell me, it'd be easier to make my decision.

9. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    I did the exact same thing that [Member=HiddenLore] did, but I manually chose Totodile and also picked Fennekin for my partner As HiddenLore said, not the best coverage, but Totodile's solid move-pool along with Fennekin's sweet dual STAB (Once evolved into Delphox) will definitely help out in the long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.