1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Team Magma vs. Team Aqua

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Aug 26, 2015.

?

Who's side are you on?

1. Team Magma

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Team Aqua

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I'm sure we're all familiar with Team Magma and Aqua in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and their new designs. But let's jump into the past for a little bit. Which of these two teams did you like before the remake? Share some thought about who you liked before and if you still do like the team or changed to the opposite.

I've always liked the Aqua design in the original version, but now I'm starting to go to the magma outfits in the remakes. :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I always preferred aqua. They were just so different from team rocket in the previous games and even now with the remakes they still stand out as the most disorganized team ever. What they lacked in sophistication they made up for in personality!

3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I prefer Team Aqua because Water > Ground.
    Simple yet complex

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"], might want to edit the poll, Tam Magma? I really hated Archie's design back in the days, in the remakes he looks so cool but back then, he was just another villain, wearing a another black suit, it's so unoriginal, at least Maxie's suit had some red to make it look cool. Of course Maxie's design isn't the reason I chose Magma, I chose Magma because of their grunts' designs too XD. They look so badass, they look like street thugs, I mean compare their designs too Aqua's, Aqua just look like mean sailors, not that they're not cool I just think Magma were better before the remakes.
    If this was about ORAS Aqua would win for sure.

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  5. The Blue Blur

The Blue Blur Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I'm all in for Team Aqua. I like water types and Team Aqua is SO COOL! Matt, Shelly and Archie seem way cooler than Maxie, Tabitha and Courtney. (Actually I do like Courtney and the grunts with the hoods. They look so cute!) I've never liked Maxie... NEVER.

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I liked Team Aqua, mainly because I love their uniforms a lot more. Seriously who wouldn't want to dress like that everyday they went to work?

7. Nightmare Fredbear

Nightmare Fredbear Sikapin mo, pilitin mo. Tibayan ang iyong puso

PokéPoints:
    ₽47.7
    Although Team Magma is more organized, I prefer Team Aqua because water is my favorite type, along with steel.
    I like water types because they counter a lot of types and really good defensively as well.
    Speaking of aqua, they are pirates, what's not to love? I just don't like their plot, Hoenn already has enough water

8. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I'm a huge fan of both, but I've felt more biased to Magma. It isn't because of Groudon, it's due to the costumes, I guess. Archie had an amazing outfit as well in Sapphire, but I wasn't a fan of his outfit in AS.
    And the last reason, Although Maxie's a nerd,he's still adorable.

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Team Magma! They were less chaotic and more relaxed about their cause. I loved their outfits, team, and motive. I mean I'd rather walk than swim and honestly the hoodies are what I basically wear anyways. Team Magma is totally my style.

10. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    Team Magma. I didn't care for the Aqua uniforms.

11. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    #TeamAqua all the way! Expand the sea! Screw everything else! Aquaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Yeah... something like that.

12. WobbuffetWynaut

WobbuffetWynaut PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.5
    Team Magma is better!
    Flaming dinosaurs! Lava everywhere! Burn the whole world!

13. Eru Iluvatar

Eru Iluvatar Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Team Magma is clearly the better team. Groudon is just way better than Kyogre (who's still pretty awesome) and Maxie is just leagues cooler than Archie. Archie doesn't even look like he knows what he's doing half the time? And I don't say that in a good way, as I would Captain Jack Sparrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.