1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Team Might - Deep Dark Mystery

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    Seeing three people come inside the mines, Theon decided to follow them in. He figured that it wouldn't hurt to give the area a closer inspection, and there was a better chance of them surviving in numbers. He came inside last, but was taken aback when the first person who went through quickly detected the presence of others.

"Highly perceptive," Theon thought, his eyes slightly widened. He listened to the girl named Iridia introducing herself - she seemed to be quite unsure by the way she spoke.

Theon finally broke the silence by walking past the girl in front of her, then Iridia, careful to avoid a few stalactites from the ceilings. "...Nothing deters people from trying to uncover something as long as it interests them." Theon then began to observe the three other people with him, "I suppose that applies to all of us here," He then stopped in front of the guy who seemed to be a bit older than him. "Please move."

#21 Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    When Horatio had heard someone behind him, he had thought that it was a trainer, but what he hadn't expected was to see three kids, all of whom looked younger than him. Horatio didn't mind the girls so much, if only because they both seemed incredibly nervous and a little awkward. He couldn't bring himself to be mad at a kid who was already so uncertain. Horatio wouldn't have minded the boy either, if only he hadn't opened his mouth. The way he spoke, the clothes he wore, it wasn't obvious, but Horatio could tell that this was a kid of middle to upper class. Horatio could look past that, if it weren't for the fact that the kid gave him a politely worded order.

Horatio crossed his arms and tilted his head up, taking advantage of the fact that he was taller than all of these kids. "You know, I don't think I will. These mines look pretty dangerous." Horatio looked at the girls, as it was much easier to pretend that he just cared about their well-being if he wasn't looking at the boy. He gave them one of his friendliest smiles. "We don't want kids like you to get yourselves hurt." Horatio knew that they couldn't be all that much younger than him, but none of these kids looked like they had all that much experience dealing with dangerous things. He couldn't watch out for himself and hold the hands of kids who wanted an adventure without really knowing just what that meant.

3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Chris made her way to Castelia City, where she rode a boat to take her to what she believed was Nuvema Town. She arrived at the port of a calm, low key city. While wandering around, she found a large, dazzling sign with the words “Pokéstar Studios” written on it. Although she had to find the professor, curiosity got the better of her and she found herself entering the grand movie studio.

There she saw dozens of actors dressed in green body suits frantically moving from place to place, some almost bumping into her. There were huge posters scattered across the front of the studio advertising new blockbuster movies, the scariest of which featured an enormous Tyranitar-looking machine with the title “Big Monster”. Past all of the studio buildings was a red carpet that led to a small stage that overlooked the Unova region. Even from the Pokéstar Studios, you could still see traces of smoke lingering in the distance, which reminded Chris of her mission.

“That’s odd, I didn’t know the Pokéstar Studios was in Nuvema Town.” Another look at her town map and- “Oh, Shuckle, I’m in Virbank City!”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #23 Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
    ChocoChicken and Pirate Captain like this.
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Uh oh. Iridia's mental slap quickly transformed into a mental punch to the face. "Well, safety in numbers, right...?" she retorted as best she could, trying to hide any nervousness in her voice. "I-if you're going in there, we can at least provide support. Who knows what other... things could be up ahead." She gestured to a pair of Pokéballs at her waist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Well excuse me mister. But I happen to be one of the heroes of Kalos." Mizuki felt insulted not even the way he said anything but the way he looked at them. As she slowly made her way closer to them tripping and bumping to the person in front of her. She tried to keep her balance by holding on to him.

(So the first part she means Horratio and the second will be the guy who easily.past her)

6. 1mightydragon

1mightydragon PKMN Breeder

Queza
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,415.8
    -Eric-

Eric entered the lab after he put Charizard back into its Pokéball. He looked around for the Professor but all he saw was lab assistants running around in confusion. Some were trying to coordinate rescue teams around a collapsed mine while others were trying to figure out what has happened with Pidgey's with cameras strapped to them. "YOU" a voice called to Eric. He was startled and looked around for the voice and it turned out to be the Professor herself.

7. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    As Chris fumbled with her town map, she heard a loud, peculiar sound akin to clanging metal. She looked up in terror: a giant machine was being constructed right in front of her eyes. It was hard to see just what was being built because the parts were cloaked in a strange white fog. She struggled to process what was happening in front of her- and why did it feel like it was getting colder all of a sudden?

Her thoughts were broken by a booming mechanical noise, which cleared away the fog. The machine was finally revealed to her: a green monster machine that looked quite similar to a frightening Pokémon she had seen before. It took her but a few seconds to recognize the machine:

“Mecha Tyranitar...” she gulped hard, thinking of the “Big Monster” movie posters that portrayed it. It looked down at her with a piercing gaze of glowing yellow eyes, and roared. It was like nothing she had ever heard before, a frightening mix of scraping metal and the mighty cry of a Tyranitar. Chris screamed, and her Pokémon quivered next to her in fear.

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Horatio raised an eyebrow as he eyed the kids. He could give credit where credit was due to the timid girl. Safety in numbers was a thing. However, that was only if you trusted your companions, and Horatio didn't even know these kids. All he knew was that the boy tried to order him around, the timid girl had more spunk than he had first suspected, and the youngest of them, who kept on tripping over her own feet, was claiming to be a hero of a whole region...right.

Still, he hadn't come here to argue with stubborn kids who seemed determined to not listen to him.

"Look, I'm going to look around," Horatio turned and began walking further into the cave. "Do what you want. Leave, happen to go the same way as I am, explore a different area of the mine, I don't care."

9. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Aaron's journey had not been the smoothest. He had felt sick and had to stop multiple times but he finally reached Nuvema Town. "Wow, that was tough!" he thought to himself as he walked around the town looking for Professor Juniper's lab. After asking around a few times and getting some help, Aaron was able to make his way to a building where the Professor was supposed to be at.

He walked in and took in the sight of an actual Pokémon lab. There were a lot of people and he wasn't even sure what Professor Juniper looked like. How would he find out who to talk to and offer his help? Suddenly, a voice interrupted his thoughts and he heard "YOU," which caused him to spin around and see a lady calling. "Wait, is she calling me?" he thought to himself but no sooner had he started wondering about this did another guy go towards this woman and begin to talk to her.

"Huh," he thought to himself, "maybe she was calling him?" Still, he decided to walk over to them, hoping he may be able to find Professor Juniper and get some help from these two folk

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    @Vigilance (Thought I do the professor for ya, for now )
    The professor had mulitple people talking, she was getting confused who was who by now. She gazed around and saw a boy standing who seemed to look for something. She pushed some others aside to go towards him. ''Can I help you.?'' Juniper asked.

----------
    At the mining area, Mizuki sighed it was obvious the older guy didn't believe her. But it was true. However that wasn't very important right now. It was more important to see what is going on. She took a few steps stumbled over rocks again , fell flat on her face. ''Ouch...'' she said, Trying to stand up, she gazed down and felt a few rocks wet. While most of it were burned rocks a few of them were wet. ''What is this.'' she asked out loud.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    In the cave, a frosty mist began to gather. Although it was hard to see for the darkness all around, a faint glow began to emit as the mist took form. Sharp claws, steel plates, everything needed to build... a Tyranitar...?
    The sharp cry of the maybe-Pokémon blew away quite a bit of the dust, leaving the three kids and Horatio facing it clearly - a Tyranitar built of steel and wires stood before them, parts of its body clanking and emitting steam as it prepared to attack.
    Iridia took a step or two back, staring up at the creature in shock, before coming to her senses and grabbing a Poké Ball from her pocket, a Servine appearing next to her shortly after.

12. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Back at Pokéstar Studios, panic quickly arose. Actors were scurrying around with their rental Pokémon, and some of the buildings were nearly in shambles. Chris was stunned with fear. “Wha... what just happened?” Her Pokémon had taken quite a toll as well. She decided to visit the Pokémon center in Virbank City, then to head to Nuvema Town- for real this time- and explain to the professor what happened at the studios. Although it wouldn’t be wise to leave the scene of panic, she knew she had to tell the professor about this.

13. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Horatio stared in shock at the weird Tyranitar...thing standing in front of them. He recovered quickly though and got himself into a fight or flight ready position. If the Tyranitar really attacked, he would attack right back, but if things got to be too much, he wasn't ashamed to run away and regroup.

"Croagunk, be on guard," Horatio cautioned. As a fighting type, Croagunk should definitely have the type advantage against a rock/dark type Tyranitar, except this thing in front of them was clearly not normal. He didn't know what this thing was, or if it followed the normal rules of type advantages. They had to be ready for anything.

Horatio looked back towards the kids. He didn't necessarily want to work with them. Just because he could be around people didn't meant that he had to like working with them, but he could deal with some discomfort. It was one thing to shrug off the idea of safety in numbers when there was no guarantee that there was a real threat. This Tyranitar though, it was a very, very real threat.

"Maybe sticking together right now is a good idea,"

14. Zane

Zane Swimmer

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽144.6
    Theon raised an eyebrow as he watched the Tyranitar come out from the cave with mist following it. While it certainly looked like a Tyranitar, it didn’t appear to be normal - noticing that it had steel plates, the young boy thought that maybe the Pokémon was armored. However, after taking a second look, it seemed like the Tyranitar wasn’t alive, with the term “active” seemingly suiting it better.

While Theon appreciated the older teenager’s acknowledgment that they had a better chance in numbers, Theon hesitated for a bit, knowing that his Emolga and Glaceon were both at a type disadvantage, at least if it followed Pokémon typing. After noticing a few wires, Theon thought that maybe Emolga could help overload the Tyranitar. “Emolga, help us out with Thunderbolt!”

15. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Aaron wasted no time in explaining the situation and how he wanted to help. The Professor seemed to nod along in understanding and that gave him home. Shortly, he was introduced to another person. It was the guy who Professor Juniper actually had called and it seemed like he was interested in helping out as well.

"Hi, I'm Aaron. I saw you talking to Professor Juniper there. Do you have any special plans as to helping out with these unusual events?" he asked the guy who had introduced himself as Eric.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mizuki wasn't sure, her blastoise was strong but would it work. Maybe while the Emolga was doing his thing. she might think it might also have short cut as it clearly wasn't a Pokémon with al those wires around it.
    She threw out her blastoise and immediatly made it into its mega form. ''Hydro pump.'' she called out, possible to make the other a little wet it still hit the weird tyranitar

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Up against the odd, steel-covered foe, the Emolga and Blastoise's attacks met their target square on with an explosion. The Servine from the other person, at the trainer's command, added a Mega Drain to the mix.
    With a mighty roar of static and prerecorded growls, the beast took a step or two back, but soon retaliated with a mighty Spark, claws glowing bright and slashing at all four Pokémon present.

18. RadEmpoleon

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Chris finally made it to Nuvema Town. “That took longer than it should have,” she remarked. Upon entering the professor’s lab, she saw Professor Juniper speaking with a young gentleman. She waited for the two to finish speaking, then rushed past him to tell her the dire news.

“Hello Professor Juniper, I’m Chrysanthemum but you can call me Chris. I have some terrible news, there was a huge fire in the mines, and then I tried to come here but I got lost and ended up in Pokéstar Studios in Virbank City and there’s even more bad news...” she stopped to take a breath. Relaying everything she had experienced in Unova was a mouthful.

“I was there when a huge white fog appeared out of nowhere and out came that Mecha Tyranitar thing, like in the movies. Me and some of the people there tried to attack it with our Pokémon but it didn’t look like anything made a dent in it. It was stomping around and destroying everything when the white fog came back out of nowhere and the Tyranitar was gone. It also got really cold all of a sudden. I don’t think it has anything to do with it, I just thought that was weird.”

Professor Juniper’s eyebrows furrowed at the last remark. “Sudden drop in temperature? I may know the cause of the white fog.”

19. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Horatio had thought that there was something weird about this Tyranitar thing, and now he knew it for sure. Croagunk, Blastoise, and Servine should have all had the type advantage, but none of them made so much as a dent. Even if they didn't have the type advantage, they should have made at least some kind of damage to any Pokémon. The only thing they seemed to be accomplishing was irritating whatever this thing was.

"Maybe we should consider a tactical retreat before we got ourselves killed," Horatio suggested.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Sounds good to me," Iridia responded with a step back, a small quiver in her voice. "Maybe formulate a plan while we're running...?" Her Servine followed her in the small motion - but both still seemed a little hesitant on really making a run until anyone else had.