1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Team Prismatic: Summer Scramble: The Great Quest

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jul 21, 2019.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    @Aiko
    @HiddenLore
    @Fchicken77
    @RWBY Gaster
    @Momo Kisaragi

This is the official RP thread for the Summer Scramble RP event. Anyone can start, unless you want me to.

Prompt, in case anyone needed a quick reminder: Your group from Team Prismatic runs into a certain ruin that has writing that states that if you bring the Sun and Moon Flutes, then The Great Necrozma would give their blessing to all that are present. Thankfully, the location of the flutes are known in your group and it happens to be barely a day's journey away. Upon further examination of the room, you find that Prismatic wasn't the first ones here and it looks like this other team is a couple of hours ahead of you. How is your team going to catch up with this other group and gain the legend's blessing?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    RWBY Gaster likes this.
  2. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    You can start first as you have some experience on RP. And I am not confident on making a start.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Since it's been a while since this thread started and we have about five days left, I'll be starting at the point where we've finished reading the writing in the ruins. (We haven't figured out the stuff about the other team yet.)

"This was the place the instructions to summon the Blinding One were, no?" Carlo took a second glance around, checking ahead. "That's what they told us, anyway- what's that scrap of white on the floor?"

#3 Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  4. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    “I think is some kind of paper.” Weiss replied. “Let me go pick it up.” As Weiss go and grabbed the paper, she noticed some writing on it. She picked it up and tell the crew.

“Guys, the paper has some writing on it. It looks like a poem of some sort. Here let me read it out.” Then Weiss started to read the poem:”
    The savior will come.
    But only when he is called
    Go retrieve the scared items
    And bring them to the One.
    One comes from the east
    And one come from the west.
    One bring night and one brings day
    Go to the east
    And pass a sea.
    Climb the mountain of blessing.
    on top, the first one stays.
    Go to the west
    And through a cave.
    Go down the trench of shadow.
    There lays the second item.
    With both items obtained,
    Go to the alter of hope
    where the one always stay.
    The one will call the savior
    And bring peace to the land.
    It surpass the power of the moon
    And is brighter than the sun.
    Three being in one
    Day and night will come.”​

“Ok, that’s the poem. Any clues about the location of the flutes?” Weiss said as she turn around to see the team.

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "If I remember right, the Captain showed us the location, and its fairly close to here." Rayden said, trying to remember the long hot meeting, "Shouldn't be too dangerous of a trip,"

6. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    “Well, from the poem. It seems that we have to go to the east and to the west just getter flutes if the sacred item means the flutes. I think it would be quicker if we spilt up and go get the flutes together.”Weiss said. “I mean, the poem is a clue about the location of the flutes, right? After all, this IS the place with the instructions on summoning the Blinding One.”

7. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Why would there be a poem randomly lying on the ground? Fianna thought. Someone must have left it there... but who? She decided to approach the others slowly, taking a closer look to the ancient piece of paper.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    “You may be right,” Carlo responded to Weiss. “Splitting up is a good option at this point, but we need to be more careful if we do.” Noticing Fianna coming closer, he moved out of the way to let her see.

#8 Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  9. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    "It's true. We only have two people who is good at First-aid, and healing Pokémon if they are hurt or become ill. Rachel and I must be separate if we want to split." Weiss stressed. "As we have six people in the team. The ideal splitting would be three and three with me and Rachel not being the same team. I can go with anyone." Then Weiss looked at Rachel and think her should go with some one strong like Carlo.

10. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Rachel nodded.
    "Yes, if we split up Weiss and I being separated is best" She agreed "Nice idea, Weiss. Who should go with who...?"

11. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Kori looked around for any clues as to why the poem could be there. It was certainly off putting, but she thought it would be best to put it to the back of her mind for now. After zoning out thinking about the poem for awhile, Kori finally snapped back into reality after hearing Rachel say "who should go with who...?"

"
    Ah, well if we want to split into two groups, then lets do myself, Rachel, and Carlo in one group, and Weiss, Fianna, and Rayden in another? Does that sound good? We should have a signal of some sorts too in case we find anything. any ideas?"

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "If we're looking for a signal, do we have any sort of communication device? Worst comes to worst, we'll send one of our Pokémon," Carlo replied. "We could also use this place as a rendezvous point if we need to head back."

13. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "I've got a few emergency supplies in my kit here, including a flare gun. That might work for a signal, but I think having this be our rendezvous is a good idea as well," Rayden said, digging through his pack to check for any other important supplies he might have missed.

14. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    Weiss, currently searching her bag, said, "I think I have something that can help us to communicate if we split up in my bag." After some intense searching, Weiss get up with a few signal flares in her hand. "Found it. These are special signal flare made by my brother. It creates a large amount of smoke which is so thick it can be seen a few miles away" Weiss said. Then handed some signal flares to Carlo. "This is for you. Since your team doesn't have any device for the creation of a signal

15. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “The poem... we found it on the ground...” Fianna said softly. “Someone or something must have been here before us. Perhaps Sunsteel, or Moongeist, or both. We must advance with caution.”

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    At Fianna’s words, Carlo nearly dropped the flares. How did I not notice that?! he mentally scolded himself. “She’s right- no way something that important would be left out in the open. Thank goodness the last team was a little careless. We should hurry if we’re going to get there before either of them.”

17. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "Yeah we should" Rachel agreed "we don't know how much of a headstart the other team or...teams have" Rachel quickly searched through her bag too, making sure she had all her supplies and equipment.

18. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    "You are right. I assume those team may be overlooked the poem and think it is irrelevant. Or they copied the whole poem in another piece of paper." Weiss said to Carlo as she gears up and noticed there is another piece of paper on the ground. "What's that?" she said and picked up the paper. With a gare on it, Weiss noticed it is a map. "Why is there a map lying on the floor? I thought we already have one and this one looks very similar to ours. Could it be they left it here? If so., why would the other teams leave it here? Could it be carelessness? Or could it be intensional?" Weiss thought.

#18 Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  19. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "The map could have some importance. Where exactly does it lead to? Someone from one of the other teams could have just dropped it accidentally." Kori pondered over the map and weather it could be a trap.

"For now, lets just try and worry about getting the flute back. There's not many places they could've gone. Lets split up now and if anyone sees anything shoot of your flare gun. Sound good to everyone?"

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    “Then it’s settled. We’ll see you here if everything goes well,” Carlo replied to Fianna, Weiss and Hayden before turning to his own team. “Which way should we be heading?”