1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Team Prismatic: Summer Scramble: The Great Quest

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Fianna nodded her head. “We’ll head off... I guess.” As she turned to her team. I really hope we don’t screw up. She thought to herself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Weiss noticed Fianna looking very worried. So, Weiss approached Fianna and gave her shoulder a light tap. "Don't worry. We are going to be fine. Trust me. Even if anything bad happened, I always able to help. No matter it is battling or healing. I will protect the team. Just cheer up!" Weiss said and hopes this will make Fianna a little bit less paranoid. Then she turned to the others and asked, "So, where are we going? East or West?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    “I’m thinking east for my group.” Rayden said, “I don’t have a reason, but someone has to choose.”

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Then I guess we shall be going west. Farewell," Carlo nodded to Hayden's group. "Stay safe, and please notify us when you find the flute."

5. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Fianna glanced back at Weiss. What if we do something irreversible? No... why can’t I be a bit more carefree, just like my teammates? I can’t! I can’t let something bad happen again, just like last time. She thought to herself as she gazed into their chosen path.

6. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    As Weiss try to call Fianna to ready. She notice Fianna is worried, again. “Fianna! You are doing it again! Just cheer up. Trust me, everything will be fine!”Weiss said. I really hope Fianna can think the positive. Any negativity is the last thing we want when the world is in chaos. We don’t want any hope gone just due to a negative thought. Weiss thought to herself and hopes that Fianna can get out off her worriness. Weiss may be kind and strong but she is still not fimallar with the teammate. This makes her too shy to ask Fianna about her negative thought but deep inside, Weiss is determined to help Fianna to get pass what ever happened in her past. And make her less paranoid.

7. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Rayden struggled mentally. His group was just standing around, and he hated leading. Leaders had to make choices, and that was assuming the risk of failure and danger. That mantle of responsibility was more than he desired. But he also couldn’t just stand around any longer. After all. They had a job.
    Rayden watched the other party split off.
    “Well I suppose we should head east then.” And he started in that direction.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Carlo on the other hand turned to his group. "Is everyone ready? The journey will be tough, I'm sure."

9. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "yeah, heading east seems like the best option here." Kori looked one last time at the entire group before standing up and starting to head off east. "Good luck you guys! Remember to signal us if anything happens!"

"Alright you guys, lets make sure to look out for everything. We don't want to miss out on any potential clues or tips as to where they could've gone." Kori readied her lance in case anyone or anything came out at them.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Fianna turned East, as it was their chosen direction. “I guess we should head off, then.” She said as she checked her supplies, in case she had missed anything. Once she felt satisfied, she gestured her group mates to walk in that direction.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Right," Carlo replied to Kori. While his bow was out as well, he was considering calling on one of his Pokémon. His aim was all right, but he was no expert archer or anything. Shaking off his thoughts, he headed westwards behind Kori and Rachel - focus, Carlo, focus.

12. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    Weiss pulled out her map, following her teammates to the east. Ok. We have to go to the east. There is a sea about 30km away from the ruins. After crossing the 20km sea, we should arrive at an island. To get to the sea, we have to go up a mountain with a height of 300 meters?! And a steep gradient of downslope for 200 meters?! To cross the mountain, it would take about 20hours if resting time is excluded and with the best case possible. Weiss thought to herself and was shocked to release how long the trip will be. “Guys, I think I have a bad news.”Weiss said to her teammates.

13. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Rayden looked up from his own map at Weiss's words. He moved closer to see her map. His had the same mountain in their path, but lacked the elevation details.
    "Hmm, There's bound to be a way to cut the travel time down. Perhaps there are Pokémon that might help?"

14. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Kori headed towards what seemed to be a large cave with her two teammates. The path was fairly easy to traverse as it was only a very slight incline on the path. Once they reached the mouth of the cave, Kori became stunned. The cave was enormous. There were 2 branching paths and the walls and ceilings were lined with a glowing blue stone.

"How do we all want to split this? It might be difficult to regroup if we split up as we don't know where these tunnels lead." Kori brought out her Gardevoir for protection.
    "Were not sure whats in here, so now might be the time to bring out your guys' Pokémon too. Just please be careful. I think I may hear some zubats up ahead. I think it might be best to split up again and regroup here in 10 minutes. If one side is a dead end then we go down the other path. Hopefully we find something good."

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    A Dragonair landed gracefully as she was sent out by her Trainer, who then turned to one of the branching paths. "If we're going to split up, is it okay if I go right? I'll see you back here."

16. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    "Sounds good! I'm not sure if anything will be there, but it doesn't hurt to check." Kori waved bye to Carlo and headed down the left path.

After awhile, small amounts of Zubats started appearing. Gardevoir was able to easily able to take care of them, but they were still slightly annoying. After heading down the path for 8 minutes Kori stumbled into a dead end. She decided to walk back and regroup for now.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “I have a Fletchinder, but I doubt she’d be able to carry us all. She’s only 2 feet tall, anyway.” Fianna said. “We could ask wild Pokémon for help, but it would be too risky. Wild Pokémon are erratic, and they are more likely to attack us than help us. It seems like walking down would be the safest option.”

18. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    "Yeah. Asking for wild Pokémon for help may not be a good idea as they may attack us instead. If Minior can learn fly, it will be much easier to carry us over the mountain. Looks like we need to make sure we have enough supply for the hike. Having not enough food or water is the last thing we want." Weiss said. God. Why do I not bring my flying type to this search of the flutes? This will make our life so much easier. Weiss thought to herself. Then, she put away her map (By folding it into pocket-sized and put it in her pocket) And kept moving.

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Meanwhile, the cave hadn't posed much of a challenge. The path he had went didn't give him any dead ends, but he did notice the ten minutes of scouting was nearly up. He'd have to turn back and get Rachel and Kori.
    Just heading back wasn't going to be that simple, though. Carlo was rather close to the entrance, perhaps a minute or two away, but probably too close for the flock of Zubat above him. Two of them would've always been a problem, three a serious problem, but five?! To make things so much better, Dragonair... wasn't that strong. Stiffening, he prepared himself for a battle. Hopefully the other group could hear him all the way down there...