1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Team Rocket Returns!?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    [​IMG][​IMG] The Japanese download cards for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in Japan have revealed that Team Rocket will be making an appearance in these new games! No details are known, but we can see that they're able to be fought against, with a rainbow background in their VS image.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Well that's interesting...and unexpected. I wonder if they play a role in the story or are just randomly thrown in :P I like the grunt designs though!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Well this is an unexpected surprise :O Excited to see what comes up here! I have a feeling either Ultra Wormholes or Celebi time travel (or maybe both???) is gonna play a part in Rocket's return, but we'll have to wait and see!

4. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    we kanto now bois

if this ties into the alt timeline thing, them im totally down for this!! if its just kanto fanpandering, then boo.

im 90% percent sure its the latter but eh

AeroHail likes this.
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Did you mean Ultra Red and Ultra Blue?

STOP WITH THE KANTO DAMN IT

If this is actually going to tie in to the super dark alt timeline, then it's fine. But if this is another fucking Genwunner pandering then I will legit throw my 2DS against the nearest wall.

Bubbles likes this.
  6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I'm gonna agree with the two above me. As much as I'd love it if they return, there has to be a good story reason for it and not not just "hey look here's a thing you people remember right"

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    This makes for some interesting news. Curious to see how it plays out

8. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I personally really dont want it to be an alt timeline even though theres basically an 100% chance it will be. Why dont I want it to be an alt timeline? I'll admit it: Only because of Sun X Lillie. But eh, I dunno. It'll probably work out.

And I could see this happening: In case anybody might've forgotten, (which I doubt), Sun/Moon came from Kanto. So, I dont know how it'll happen, but it could make sense. Even though I'm slighty annoyed since Johto also had the rocket idiots. But, eh, whatever.

9. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    So does this mean those Chinese leaks from earlier... have some credibility after all!? ...No, please don't answer that. I don't want to be spoiled any further. No more info leaks for me until I've played the games myself. X/

In any case, the hype is at maximum for me now. I suppose if these are going to be the last Pokémon games on the 3DS, they're going out with a bang.

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    This could be a cool post-game adventure. If it's not post-game then that would mean the main story would be absolutely packed with these evil organizations. Hopefully Giovanni makes an appearance, that would be fantastic.

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Yep, US/UM has been confirmed as an alt timeline ever since day one of it's reveal. However, the alt timeline could open up some new interactions between old and new characters, so I'd hang in there a little bit longer!!

12. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Whyyyyy Team Rocket????

If they were going to do something like this, wynaut Team Galactic instead?

Team Rocket already gets enough highlight from being the first organization. They were in gen1 and gen2 (R/B/G/Y, G/S/C, FR/LG, HG/SS, plus cameos). Them having Red and Blue in Sun and Moon was one thing but sighhhh, this better not be more genwun fanservice. All the Alola forms being based off kanto mons is one this, but sometimes enough is enough. @_@

I really hope this works well with the game and ends up being part of an amazing story/post game at least.

Beffie likes this.
  13. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    'Boss...Boss, I don't think we're in Kanto anymore.'
    'What do you mean by that?'
    'I mean that we shouldn't have gone through the suspicious spooky portal. Now we're in...this place.'
    'Why'd we go through the portal anyways?'
    'Eh, must be more fanservice.'
    -Clearly What Happened
    #MissingNo