1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Team Shadow [AU ~ Hime + Chu]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    This is a roleplay between me and @PikaandChu based on my fanfic, Team Shadow.

This roleplay happens in a completely different universe than the universe of my fanfic, so the events in this RP are not canon in the fanfic that I have created. (Sun, Ultra Sun, Moon, Ultra Moon? Anyone?)

Character Sheet
    Name:
    History:
    Hometown:
    Pokèmon:
    Other:

P.S. Fill it up first Chu.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Hooray for AUs

Character Sheet

Name: Elio
    History: The twin brother of Selene, Elio is currently living with his father at Unova, after his parents got divorced. A student at the Unova High School, Elio has been taught how to strategize during battles.
    Hometown: Lacunosa Town
    Pokèmon: Gallade and Bisharp
    Other: None

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Character Sheet
    Name: Selene
    History: Selene is the twin sister of Elio. Ever since their parents got divorced, she has been since living with her mother at Kalos. She is currently studying at Kalos Academy.
    Hometown: Lumiose City
    Pokèmon: Sylveon and Audino
    Other: None

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The Kalos Academy is busy as always. Everything was cluttered; teachers were making their way through the crowd, students were getting pushed in the wave of humans, while others were traversing it like a ninja. It was a good thing Selene was early as she didn't have to deal with the monstrous mess of a school.

Legs crossed, Selene sat in her chair elegantly, impatiently waiting for others to arrive. However, due to the current state of the school, it might take a few minutes before someone could get inside the room. Selene sighed disappointingly. "Ugh, I have to deal with another wave later today."

5. PikaandChu

PokéPoints:
    ₽166.5
    Everything was serene and calm at Unova High. Everybody was sitting on their desks, patiently waiting for their teacher to arrive. Everybody was speaking about the students leaving Unova for a while due to a project that involves researching the other regions and such, but those weren't really affecting Elio that much. However, he did decide that he'll be going to Alola for that as he knew the basic layout of the region than the others. That's where he came from, anyway.

Moments later, the teacher arrived, without anybody in the room noticing. The teacher coughed a few times, causing all of the chattering students to shut their ouths and be quiet. "Well, I'm sure you already know this, but just in case, tomorrow will be be beginning of your finals. Your first task is to record data on Pokèmon of other regions, specifically by going there. I've already contacted the regional professors that will be guiding you on your small journey on the region that you chose." The teacher closed his book before continuing. "That being said, you only have two months to complete the research before you will be sent back here to Unova, so no Slaking off, you got that?"

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yes, that's right, you heard it. Your research exam starts tomorrow." The teacher said. "Oh great, tomorrow." Selene thought before rolling her eyes. Written exams were kind of terrifying, but a field exam is even more terrifying. Well, at least she already knew where she would be going, and that's to Alola. This made her wonder too, will there be anyone else who will be going to Alola? She couldn't wait to find out.