1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Digital Team Yell Redesign

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Gazi, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I've only played Pokémon shield recently, and I came to really like Team Skull character wise. However, I still don't like their designs. They just give off too much of a Team Skull vibe for my tastes, so I've adjusted their designs. I tried to lean more into the goth aesthetic than the punk look that team skull shares with Piers.

3e378165-b662-4ffc-bc4a-32fe7cdbae13.png I was inspired by color guard and stuff. If Team yell in personality is going to be similar to overly enthusiastic cheerleaders, then I wanted to show that a little in their design too.
    6dd2550c-b541-4a81-b28a-d6359f16cc80.png Yes, he's kinda wearing a kilt. It fits with the goth style, and also the Scottish vibe that Team Yell gives off with the facepaint.
    I'm also not too fond of how there are only two designs for members of Team Yell, and that they don't really have any true leaders, since neither Piers nor Marnie really have any idea what Team Yell are up to for the majority of the game. Both of these issues could be fixed if we were given an Admin. That way we would have another character to show, and one single person misinterpreting what Marnie and Piers want, and then convincing everybody else to go along with it, just seems more likely than the adorkable grunts all coming up with the sabotaging plan on their own.
    049b3c6e-8b41-4bbe-99bc-d74711c5ad6d.png The admin's main Pokémon would be the Impidimp line, since none of the dark type users in the game really use any of those Pokémon until the final battle with Marnie, and I was kinda disappointed about that. The Impidimp line is so cool, and yet they all focus on the Galarian Zigzagoon line. I love the Galarian Zigzagoon, but after fighting it so many times in the game I kinda became desensitized to it.

RadEmpoleon, SAF and WavePearl like this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Color guard, you say? YOU HAVE SUMMONED MY ATTENTION

Ok jokes aside, I do like these redesigns. Loving all these punk elements!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...