1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Temtem - A Pokemon-Style MMO!?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SnowboundBecca, Jun 8, 2018.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★

This is not a joke.

Crema is currently developing a new MMO with a gameplay style very, very similar to Pokémon and is raising funds on KickStarter (to which it is, naturally, already fully funded). This is the love letter that Pokémon fans around the globe have been asking for for decades, and personally speaking, it looks top-notch.

What are your thoughts on this upcoming game? Will you donate to play the Alpha build when it releases? Any concerns about it? Discuss!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I find this game to be...interesting to say the least, but until I know more about the mechanics or the story of the game, I can't say anything good or bad about it, to me that is just fair to the game.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Watched the video you linked and it definitely seems interesting to stay the least. I think I'll have some money to throw at it so why not since I'll get to be able to play the alpha release. Thanks for the share Becca.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    You can check out more information on the game and its development on their KickStarter page. There's a link to it in their video description on YouTube.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    It seems nice. Probably gonna wait to see how it ends up being.

6. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Looks very interesting. Ack, I'll probably have to wait a while for this though.

7. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    before i checked out the video, i was expecting to be disappointed but... im actually pleasantly surprised. a lot of effort really went into this. o_o this looks really tempting to try out!

8. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.2
    This looks amazing! Considering that Pokémon will probably never become a full MMO.... This is the closest it'll come to. I might actually donate?

9. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Well this is quite.... interesting I dunno who I feel about it and then again we don't even know what Pokémon gen 8 Switch will look like for all we could know it could be a MMO itself- unlikely but none-the-less

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    First read the title and thought of temmie. I think its a great idea. I probably wont pick it up because of time but it looks nice. I feel like it wont be much for a while anyways. I just hope that its not too like Pokémon.