1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TESV: Skyrim (Playing on Legendary mode!) Now with beautiful mods.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Noctis, May 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Satix rules​
    Hello all! This is a journal of my Skyrim playthroughs. I will include videos, screenshots, etc of this playthrough. Please enjoy the content available!​
    I've also made Skyrim beautiful with tons of mods. The list of mods I have installed can be found below here in the spoiler. However, with that being said, I have a very high-end computer that can run these. The ENB I have installed sucks up a lot of power and is recommended that you have at least a GeForce GTX970 graphics card or higher to run with smooth gameplay. I've add a screenshot of my computer specs too with the mod installation. The ENB I have installed is called Tetrachromatic ENB and it includes the latest version of ENB binaries, creating an absolutely beautiful Skyrim. I highly recommend it if you have a high end computer to play Skyrim on.
    Mods Installed
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These screenshots were taken through Mod Organizer which is highly recommended to use along side with programs like Loot and TES5Edit for optimal performance.​
    Computer Specs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now this information is out of the way, lets head on into gameplay!​
    Introducing.... Noctis' Legendary Run!
    Journal Day 1:​
    Meet Noxte, the Nordic Woodelf.​
    Current Level: 14.​
    Highest Perks: One Handed, Archery​
    Secondary Perks: Light Armor, Sneak​
    1-Point Necessary Perks (Only for low levels): Shield, Pickpocketing, Alchemy, Restoration, Blacksmithing​
    Objectives Completed: Obtained the golden claw. Returned Dragonstone tablet. Defeated Whiterun's Dragon​
    Warning: Large Images ahead!!!
    [​IMG]
    Courtesy of RaceMenu and CharacterMakingExtender, I was able to create a hybrid mix of a character that is both Nord and Woodelf. She does not have the Woodelf special ability, but instead carries Battle Cry, which can be found on Nords. Her class is full rogue, with perks focused (or, rather, will be focused) in One Handed weapons, Light Armor, Archery, Sneak, Pickpocket, Alchemy, Illusion, and Alteration.​
    ***Seeing that this is a Legendary run, which is a difficulty higher than Master, using everything available to me is absolutely essential to survive with. For anyone who wants to start off on Legendary mode their selves, it's ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL TO FOCUS YOUR EARLY PERKS ON LIGHT ARMOR, ONE-HANDED/TWO-HANDED WEAPONS, AND BLOCK. Especially for levels 1 - 7, use animals to grind yourself some levels before trying to retrieve the golden dragon claw. You will have a very hard time otherwise if you don't.
    Journal Day 2:​
    YO WHADDUP FARKAS​
    IMAGE HEAVY JOURNAL LOG
    Noxte:​
    Level 17​
    Highest Perks: Archery, One Handed​
    Secondary Perks: Alteration, Light Armor, Sneak, Alchemy​
    [​IMG]
    Basically any town that I'd visited in this playthrough had these OP Cultists greeting me at the door. I tried to avoid them as best as I could cause I Fus Ro'd Lydia off of the mountain. (oops) These guys could literally one shot me with Fireballs, even if I had a Magic Resist Potion on and Oakflesh. Their AI also knew to target the Dragonborn fairly quickly. So yeah, there's that. Eventually I loaded an older save file where Lydia was still alive and fought them.​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After finally beating these occult dudes, I managed to work my way up to the Companions and turn in some quests that I've completed before starting this playthrough.​
    Sup Farkas?​
    [​IMG]
    Talked to Farkas and Vilkas, blah blah blagH. Go find a blade. Okay, but do I get a reward for this?! No? I only get to take Farkas on my adventure? Okay, I guess that's cool.​
    ......Farkas, why are you looking at me like that?​
    [​IMG]
    Some skele bros attacked us on the way there....​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay so we finally made it to the cave of Anorexic Models. idk​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jesus Farkas is popular tho.​
    [​IMG]
    Oh sh*t, I locked myself in. And Farkas is sitting here talking sh*t to me cause I did. Brah brah, come on now. fite me 1v1​
    [​IMG]
    Uh... who dat?​
    [​IMG]
    Oh shi- wtf?... jacob?​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lol damn​
    [​IMG]
    these models are obsessed with Jacob​
    [​IMG]
    sup jacob​
    .... y u looking at me like that?​
    [​IMG]
    ayyyyy lmao whaddup #handselfie​
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    brsajo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.