1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Celebration Thank you for everything, Lost Spirit and Poffin!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vigilance, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    thank u, next
    JK

Thank you both so much for all you've done for the site @LostSpirit and @Poffin. Wish you the very best for the future!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I'm very happy to have worked alongside you guys, even if it wasn't for long. And Lost, especially happy that I got to experience being staff with you a second time. Thank you both for your work, and I'm hopeful you'll both still be around the community. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    After learning you two were leaving Staff, I will admit that I was a bit sad since, well, you two were really big helpers, and I kind of felt a lot safer since, well, I trust you. But all good things come to an end, and I'm not afraid to admit that. You two gave so much to this site, and thank you for everything you've done. To a great many years ahead!

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Thank you both for all you've done--I wish you both the best on whatever your next steps are.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Thank you two for everything! Without you, Lake Valor wouldn't be where it is today. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    You both, you're da best :thumbsup:
    I hope the best for you two! <3