1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal That One X Wonderlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Junkrat, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Heyy everyone, I'm back with another Nuzlocke! After abandoning my previous one rip I decided to attempt another, easier game, so I restarted my X (for the first time in like 3 year orz)! Although, there's a certain twist to it- I have to wonder trade a Pokémon after I beat each gym. Hopefully this one will turn out well. So, let's get started!

Rules
    1. I have to use a die to determine my starter. 1 or 4 is grass, 2 or 5 is fire, 3 or 6 is water.
    2. I can only catch the first Pokémon on the route (shiny clause, species clause is on).
    3. No legendaries can be used during the run, however I can catch them in game.
    4. Nickname any and every Pokémon if possible.
    5. If a Pokémon faints, it's done. Forever.
    6. After defeating a gym, I have to wonder trade a Pokémon (whether it's on my team or in the PC).

And so it begins. The game begins, and I meet handsome dad Professor Sycamore! He asks the basics- my gender and name. I'm a boy, and my name is Lee. Afterwards, I'm taken to my home where a stupid pesky Fletchling wakes me up. Goddammit. After changing into my clothes, I go downstairs where I'm greeted by my mom. And apparently I have neighbors waiting for me? Huh...

I head outside and- whoa, two girls waiting outside for me! Well, hello there ladies... their names are Shauna and Serena. They say Sycamore has a request for five kids. Holy hell, that's a lot. Which means including us there's two more, huh? Well then...

I scurry off to Aquacorde Town, which is legit like 2 feet away, and I'm called over to a table with two other guys. Tierno and Trevor? After we get introduced, they start arguing over what nickname to call me. Uhhh, I'm actually not a big fan of nicknames, so how about just Le- oh, I have to enter a nickname? Well then... I guess I'll choose my nickname after the greatest man I know.

Naruto Uzumaki.

Yup, I make my nickname Naruto.

So, I finally get to pick my starter! I go on that young dice roller, and I roll a... 2! Which means Fennekin is my starter! Nice. I decide to name him Megan, 'cause you know. Megan Fox. Anyway, after all that I receive my very own Pokédex, and I also get a letter to give to mom. I hope it isn't a love letter or something

Anyway, I'm ready to leave this no horse town, but Serena stops me and challenges me to a battle... typical. Of course, the battle only takes two Embers and it's over. Pfft, piece of cake. I skedaddle back home, show mom my sweet new Fennekin, deliver the letter, and she packs some stuff for me. Now that I'm ready, my real adventure is about to begin!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well, then. I'm doing a Diamond Nuzlocke. It's going...kinda well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ah! Best of luck to the both of us ^^

4. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Yeah...I hope that in both, not many Pokes die...

5. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    And I'm back with another update! I didn't have any time during the week to play X, but here I am!

So after everything with mom, I head on to Aquacorde and grab some potions before starting my journey on Route 2! How exciting! Once I reach Route 2, I meet up with Serena and she teaches me how to catch a Pokémon. 'Kay cool, thanks, I just want free pokeballs. So after I grab those babies, I run into some grass and... my first encounter is a Weedle! I name him Jeff and continue my journey.

We beat up some trainers and then go on to Santalune Forest, and my first encounter is a Pansear. Kinda sucks though, since I already have a fire type with Megan, but whatever. I name him Sriracha and continue my way. I get through the forest pretty easily, Shauna heals up my Pokémon whenever I ask, and things are going dandy!

Enter Route 3! Here, I catch a Bunnelby and name him Rigby. Nice!

I battle this preschooler with a Pichu and I send out Jeff. It should be easy enough, right? Except... then he dies to two unexpected critical hits...

Oh...

I send out Sriracha to finish the job and realize that, damn, I lost my Weedle. This really sucks. I'm kinda saddened by it and I immediately head to Santalune City and get to the Pokémon center to "bury" Jeff. RIP my friend.

I go to the right, Route 22, to see if I can catch a new buddy before I take on the gym. My encounter is an Azurill, and I catch her and name her Balloon... and then immediately box her because she has Thick Fat instead of Huge Power.

Anyway, I go to the gym and battle this girl for a free pair of roller skates. It's easy enough, get a quick heal and stock up on some potions, and then go on to fight the gym!

The trainers are pretty easy to deal with. I mainly use Rigby and Sriracha, just to level them up, and then the actual gym leader. She sends out Surskit, I send out Sriracha. I use a couple Leers and Play Roughs, and Lick in hopes to catch a paralyze, but it doesn't happen.Surskit uses Bubble, which does a ton of damage, but I know Sriracha can handle at least two. So, Surskit uses Bubble once, and I'm like, "okay Sriracha, tank it and I'll heal you"

And then Surskit gets a crit.

And then Sriracha dies.

Are you kidding me, RNGesus? Come on, man. So, I send out Rigby to handle Surskit. It goes kinda back and forth, Viola uses a potion, I groan in dismay, and spam Quick Attack until it finally goes down. Then, she sends out Vivillon. I send out Megan, and it's a pretty easy battle. When Vivillon is close to dying, it uses Tackle and gets a crit that nearly kills Megan.

I'm beyond upset at this point, and I just heal Megan and finish the battle with an Ember. Excuse my French, but what the fuck is up with all these crits? Seriously?!

Anyway... after I rage a little bit I get the badge and immediately head to the center to heal up, bury Sriracha, and get some potions and pokeballs. I think head north to Route 4, where Alexa, Viola's sister, stops me and gives me an EXP share. Nice, cool, thanks.

I go into the grass and my first encounter is a Flabebe, and for some reason this little piece of shit refuses to get caught. I start out with 6 pokeballs and end up with 1. For the love of god-

Afterwards, I catch her and name here Genevieve. This time was pretty infuriating... but I make it. Hopefully, I'll have more luck next time.

Megan, Male
    Level 12
    Blaze
    Timid, strongly defiant
    Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Howl

Rigby, Male
    Level 9
    Cheek Pouch
    Bashful, very finicky
    Tackle, Agility, Leer, Quick Attack

Genevieve, Female
    Level 7
    Flower Veil
    Serious, likes to run
    Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind

Sriracha

Jeff

Balloon

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I think you mean, "Excuse my Kalosian"... XD

But yeah, that's some insanely bad luck. Hopefully it turns around... ^.^

7. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    PFFT, I'll keep that in mind next time LOL

But yeah, I was pretty dang angry. Thanks though!

8. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Tough luck so far. I love your nicknames though. They are the kind of nickname I go for a lot of times.

9. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey, whoa! It's been a while since I updated, huh? Over a month... had some technology problems, no time to play, etc etc. But our adventure continues!

So after catching Genevieve, I go to the Pokémon center to wonder trade. I decide to trade off Balloon, the Azurill I caught, and I get...! Zigzagoon... BYE. After that, I head back to route 4 to do some training. I beat up everyone pretty easily, no biggie. As I continue upward, I stumble upon this pair dressed in white. It's the government Turns out they're assistants for Professor Sycamore! They talk about Pokémon for a bit, blah blah blah, and then I go into Lumiose City! It's pretty great here, reminds me of home.

Anyway, Dexio and Sina lead me to the lab where I head upstairs, and of course Sycamore is waiting for me there. He evaluates my Pokédex- 26 different kinds of Pokémon seen- and then challenges me to a battle. It goes on easy enough. I send in Megan against Bulbasaur- easy. Genevieve against Squirtle. Yawn. And then Rigby against Charmander. It hits me a few times, I heal. Then it hits again- brings Rigby to half health. Okay, maybe I can survive one more hi-

Charmander used Ember!
    Rigby fainted!

... Oh ...

Rigby died...

I send in Megan to finish the rest, but damn. I'm really sad about that. Afterwards, squad comes in and begins talking and talking and talking...

Sycamore offers me one of the Kanto starters, so I roll a random number and get Squirtle! Thank goodness because I really need a water type- Anyway, afterwards Serena tells me to meet her in a cafe. We go outside, and Tierno and Trevor talk some more and I'm like, oh my god please shut up. They finally let me go, and I skedaddle off the cafe to see Serena. We go inside and there's these two obviously important people! Some more talking, they leave, and Serena literally just says she wants to compete with me. Did I have to go all the way to the cafe for that? Oh my god.

After that I go to Route 5 and I can finally catch another buddy! But as soon as I leave the gates, a Lucario stops me. And then the gym leader for Shalour City appears. This part was in the game because...? Anyway, when she leaves I head into the grass, and my first encounter is... a Furfrou! Nice! I catch her and name her Space Dandy.

Quickly Space Dandy begins demolishing everything in her path. I am IN LOVE. After a bit of training- and more Tierno + Trevor filler- Megan evolves! I get some items and continue on for a bit more before reaching Camphrier Town, and then I'm reminded of how goddamn long it's gonna take to get to the next gym. Why, Game Freak, why?!

I head over to Chabalsnewds Castle where Shauna is, and something about a pokeflute... wait, what? Shauna and I go to Route 6 and there's a massive sleeping Snorlax. Oh great. So we head upwards, where I battle some people, and then reach the mansion castle thingie, but before anything, I go down to catch another Pokémon. And my encounter is an Oddish! I name her Chief Leaf.

Unfortunately, while Rigby is gone, I've added two new great members. Hopefully things will continue going well...

Megan
    Level 18
    Flame Charge, Tail Whip, Ember, Psybeam

Genevieve
    Level 14
    Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant

James Bond, Male
    Level 15
    Torrent
    Jolly, alert to sounds
    Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Withdraw

Space Dandy, Female
    Level 14
    Fur Coat
    Naive, likes to thrash about
    Tackle, Headbutt, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes

Chief Leaf, Female
    Level 12
    Chlorophyll
    Calm, capable of taking hits
    Absorb, Sweet Scent, Acid

Sriracha, Pansear
    Jeff, Weedle
    Rigby, Bunnelby

Zigzagoon

#9 Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  10. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Sad day losing Rigby. X and Y really did suffer from a little too many characters. I've never paid much attention to how much they talk, but I have always felt that Trevor and Tierno are unimportant at best

11. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ugh, tell me about it. I mean, four entire rivals? In which only one of them can be considered a true rival? I really didn't understand Trevor and Tierno's purpose in the game and I guess that's one of the things that irritated me the most about X and Y.
    ---
    And the wonderlocke continues! I return to route 6 and go to Parfum Palace with Shauna and- wait- I have to give up 1k just to go inside? Are you kidding me? Ugh... but anyways, once I go in the owner is freaking out because of his lost Pokémon. Turns out his Furfrou skedaddled to the garden. Pfft, my Furfrou is better though. Anyway, Shauna and I go to the garden and after some careful planning we corner the Furfrou and catch it. The owner is so relieved that he decides to give us a fireworks show? Dude, really? Just give me some money or something...

Regardless, the fireworks show is nice and Shauna and I have a moment. I actually kinda like her character. After it ends we get the pokeflute and head back to Route 7. One of the guys wakes up Snorlax and I end up managing to catch him and name him Bob. I send him to the PC, heal, and head continue down Route 7. I can catch another Pokémon here, so I go into the yellow flowers and- oh my god my first encounter is Roselia. Roserade is easily my favorite grass type, so I catch him without hesitation and name him LeafyIsHere. I decide, since I now have two grass/poison types, I deposit Chief Leaf in the PC. I mean, c'mon. Roselia has 100 base Sp. Atk. After that, James Bond evolves!

As I battle the trainers along the route LeafyIsHere immediately shows his worth as he quickly begins taking down any and everything in his path. Ah, I love this thing. At the end of the Route, the squad (except for Shauna) appear and Serena wants to double battle. Ugh... we beat up Trevor and Tierno pretty easily, and then I heal quickly before heading off to the Connecting Cave.

Nothing much happens, although my encounter there is a Meditite who I name Scooter. Continuing on, I reach Route 8, and my first encounter on that cliff is a Mienfoo who I name Azula. Afterwards, Genevieve evolves! Now, she's a beautiful Floette!

After some grinding and a little bit of irritation, I reach Ambrette Town. I'm about to head straight down to the beach, but Serena stops me and tells me to visit a museum about fossils. UGHHHHH. I do as she says though, we stop by the museum or whatever and asks about Mega Evolution. Dude, seriously? Turns out we have to go alllll the way to Glittering Cave to talk to a guy there, and then we go to Route 9.

I ride a Rhyhorn to get past the rocks, and my first encounter is a Hippopotas... except he has an awful nature (Mild) so I immediately box him. Continuing on, I get some items and finally reach the cave. I go inside, and it's actually pretty nice there. And my first encounter is... a Kangaskhan! Turns out there's only a 5% chance of them appearing, so I say I've been getting pretty lucky with encounters (although they have awful natures, so I guess it evens out...). I name her Big Momma and venture onwards until I reach a larger part of the cave.

There, there's a guy in a red suit. Team Flare? He starts going off about fashion and I'm like.... boi who dressed you. Go back home. He challenges me, I easily demolish him with James Bond, and as it turns out there's more in the cave. GDI. I beat them easily and then there's a duo- Serena conveniently appears and we fight them together. We win without a problem, and we see the guy we were looking for. He gives us the choice between two fossils- I choose the Jaw fossil- and he leaves. Wait, what about Mega Evolution?! Ugh... I leave with an escape rope and head back to Ambrette Town where I heal up.

My next course of action is to head to Cyllage City and battle Grant. Let's see how that turns out!

Megan
    Level 22

Genevieve
    Level 21
    Wish, Razor Leaf, Lucky Chant, Fairy Wind

James Bond
    Level 21
    Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Tackle

Space Dandy
    Level 22
    Bite, Headbutt, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes

LeafyIsHere
    Level 20
    Natural Cure
    Quirky, somewhat of a clown
    Poison Sting, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore

Zigzagoon (Wonder Traded)
    Bob (Snorlax)
    Chief Leaf (Oddish)
    Scooter (Meditite)
    Azula (Mienfoo)
    Hungry (Hippopotas)
    Big Momma (Kangaskhan)
    Little Foot (Tyrunt ; revived fossil)

Jeff (Weedle)
    Sriracha (Pansear)
    Rigby (Bunnelby)

#11 Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  12. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    I always did like the fireworks scene. I also typically prefer the sail fossil, but only because amaura looks 80% cuter.

13. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I agree! Amaura is adorable, but I decided to go with Tyrunt because I always choose Amaura ^^
    ---
    And the wonderlocke continues! After leaving Ambrette Town, I finally am able to make it to Cyllage City. Along the way, a kind woman gives me a Dowsing Machine. Thanks! Once I reach there, I head to the Pokémon center to heal up- and someone tells me that he'll trade his Steelix for a Luvdisc. Seems like a waste of a trade... but I'll take it! So I quickly catch a Luvdisc and I'm traded the Steelix. The poor thing is named Thumper, but I guess that's my encounter for this city?

Afterwards, I go into the bike shop where I'm the 10,001 customer. Cool! So after answering a couple questions I get a green bike. Thanks, dude! I then decide that it's time to challenge the gym. As I going up the side, Grant tells me the bike race just finished, but I can challenge him. Seriously, why wasn't the bike race a thing in XY if it was mentioned? Anyway... I decide to put James Bond in front, and I pretty much rip through the gym (with some help from Leafy and Genevieve).

Once I reach Grant, we battle. He sends out Amaura, I send out James. Unfortunately, Amaura gets off a Thunder Wave, but James bond is able to break through almost every time and get off some Water Guns. Every time I get off a paralyze heal though, Amaura just uses Thunder Wave again. I manage to get Amaura down to a good amount of HP before just saying 'screw it' and sending in Space Dandy to finish it off with a bite. Then, he sends in Tyrunt, and I get off a Baby-Doll Eyes and then send in Leafy. He uses Stun Spore, and then I manage to get off a Leech Seed. Then I go into Genevieve and use a mixture of Wish, Razor Leaf, and Fairy Wind before finishing it off, and I win the badge!

Afterwards, I go to heal and then I wonder trade. I decide to trade off Hungry and in return, I get a... Linoone! Except I already have a Zigzagoon. So I trade again, and I get another Zigzagoon. Oh my gosh- so I trade one more time and get a Magikarp. Goddammit.

After that ends, I head over to Route 10 and my first encounter is a Golett! I catch it and name it Natsu (named after the main character of one of my favorite fanfics, who owns a Golett). As I continue ahead, I suddenly encounter some Team Flare grunts. I go on to beat them up without much problem, keeping Natsu in front. The grunt sends out a Golbat, pfft, easy. I use Rollout, except it doesn't do much damage... and then Natsu dies to a single Bite. Oh.

I finish the Golbat off with Megan and, in a mixture of disappointment and defeat, head to the Pokémon center and heal. Then there's another grunt, and of course Serena magically appears! She asks me about it and then leaves. That encounter with her was entirely pointless, but okay. I then go to the right to Route 11, but Korrina stops me and I'm suddenly thrown into a battle with her and her two Lucario. It's pretty difficult- I use Genevieve to set up a Lucky Chant and then switch into Megan to get some Embers and Flame Charges off. After a back and forth battle (and Megan barely surviving with 8 hp), I'm able to defeat Korrina and she leaves.

After I go heal, I head on to my next challenge- Route 11!

Megan
    Level 27
    Flame Charge, Ember, Lucky Chant, Psybeam

Genevieve
    Level 26
    Wish, Magical Leaf, Lucky Chant, Fairy Wind

James Bond
    Level 27
    Water Gun, Withdraw, Bite, Protect

Space Dandy
    Level 28
    Bite, Headbutt, Sand Attack, Baby-Doll Eyes

LeafyIsHere
    Level 27
    Natural Cure
    Quirky, somewhat of a clown
    Poison Sting, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore

Bob (Snorlax)
    Chief Leaf (Oddish)
    Scooter (Meditite)
    Azula (Mienfoo)
    Big Momma (Kangaskhan)
    Thumper (Steelix)
    Magikarp (Wonder Traded )

Jeff (Weedle)
    Sriracha (Pansear)
    Rigby (Bunnelby)
    Natsu (Golett)

14. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Rest in Peace, Natsu. Such a cool Pokémon, Golett.

Also, why am I not watching this?? Well, I am now.

15. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Thank you, thank you! :D
    ---
    Alright, once I reach Geosenge Town and defeat Korrina, I head on to route 11, where the infamous nuzlocke killers, the Machoke-Mr. Mime duo reside. I march forward, already prepared with Leafy and Megan. The battle starts, and Machoke proves to be a troublesome opponent. I manage to get off a Leech Seed and it almost kills Leafy. So I switch out and go into Space Dandy so she can get off some Baby-Doll Eyes on Machoke. The battle is harsh and grueling, and most of my team gets wrecked, but we survive.

I head back to Geosenge Town to heal and stock up on supplies and then head back to the route. As I enter the grass again, my first encounter is... a Hariyama! Not bad. I send out Leafy to get off a Stun Spore and whittle her down with Giga Drain... except Leafy ends up knocking her out. RIP my encounter for route 11.

Anyway, I enter Reflection Cave and I battle some trainers, and my encounter there is a Solosis. I name him Pb + J and decide to bring him along, since I can just deposit him when I reach Shalour. I already have a psychic type with Megan. Moving onwards, I keep going until I reach a fighting girl, and her Throh and Hawlucha nearly kill my entire team. I hate her so much-

The rest of Reflection Cave isn't too bad, and I quickly make it to Shalour City. I heal and head on over to route 12 just to get my encounter, and I catch a Slowpoke and name him Paul. I return to the city and decide to head to the giant Tower of Mastery, but before I go Tierno and Trevor stops me. Tierno gives me a useless stone and then I continue ahead.

There, I meet the Mega Evolution Guru- Korrina's grandfather- and then squad joins us. He talks about Mega Evolution for a bit, this cool new type of evolution recently discovered. Sweet! He then explains that he has a Mega Ring, but only one... Tierno, Trevor, and Shauna all decide they don't want one, leaving Serena and I to fight for the death.

Her team is pretty easy to handle, considering she only has three Pokémon, although her Absol was a bit of a pain in the ass. Regardless, I win and I get the Mega Ring.

After that's all over, I decide to train for a bit in Reflection Cave and route 12 before fighting Korrina. The trainers are actually kinda difficult to get through, especially that one guy and his Heracross. But, overall we do pretty well! I go back to the center to heal and then I challenge Korrina.

She sends in Mienfoo first, I send in Genevieve. I take it out with two easy Fairy Winds, and then she sends in Machoke. I send in Leafy, and I get off a Stun Spore and Leech seed, but Machoke uses Revenge which barely leaves Leafy alive with like 7 HP. I switch into James and I spam Withdraw, taking advantage of Machoke's paralysis and slowly sap its HP with Leech Seed. By the time it faints, James' defense is +5, and she sends in Hawlucha. That thing is an absolute beast- even with such high defense a Flying Press takes out 1/4 of James' HP. But, I spam it with Aqua Tail and Water Pulse, only needing to heal once, and I get the badge!

Fortunately everything went well, and for the most part no one was really hurt. After the battle, Korrina tells me to meet her at the top of the Tower of Mastery. Damn girl, what do you want? I go to heal my team and wonder trade. I decide to send off Scooter, and in return I get a Silcoon named ERT. I mean, it's not terrible...

Anyway, my next meeting is with Korrina. I wonder what she wants?

Megan
    Level 33
    Flame Charge, Ember, Light Screen, Psybeam

Genevieve *Yellow Flower
    Level 32

James Bond
    Level 33
    Water Pulse, Withdraw, Aqua Tail, Protect

Space Dandy *Star Trim
    Level 32

LeafyIsHere
    Level 32

Bob (Snorlax)
    Chief Leaf (Oddish)
    ERT (Silcoon) (Wonder Traded)
    Azula (Mienfoo)
    Big Momma (Kangaskhan)
    Thumper (Steelix) (In-game Trade)
    Magikarp (Wonder Traded )

Jeff (Weedle)
    Sriracha (Pansear)
    Rigby (Bunnelby)
    Natsu (Golett)

16. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I’ll read all of this when I’ll have enough time x)
    And I’ll follow!

17. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Oh, also, I have a random tip thing I guess:

You might as well put a 6th mon on your team. 6 heads are better then 5, assuming all the team have heads.

18. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Thanks!

Yeah, I know. I'm just waiting for a decent Pokémon to come around, honestly. But I've been doing pretty alright with five Pokémon, too!

19. Junkrat

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    And our journey continues!

I go to the Tower of Mastery where I meet Korrina- and lo and behold, she wants to battle me again, only with Lucario! I have no choice but to accept (seriously, she literally doesn't allow you to say no) and the battle begins. We both mega evolve- which is epic, by the way- and since the Lucario she gave me is faster, I move first. I use Bone Rush, and I end up defeating the other Lucario because it hit 5 times. Well... that was anti climactic. After that, Korrina decides to give me her Lucario since it, for some reason, is really attached to me. I mean, sure! I name him Skywalker and leave the tower.

I head over to route 12 and a guy stops me and asks me to take his Lapras. They have a sweet story, really. I quickly go back to Shalour, deposit someone, and take Lapras. I guess since I already have a water type I don't need it, but I nickname it Boat and send it back to the box. Then, I surf along the water and battle a couple of people. When I hit the land, I get a shiny stone and a water stone and- OH MY GOD THE SKIDDO. I ride around on one for a while before I eventually get off and continue onwards. I eventually reach Couramine Town, and in the monorail station I meet up with Diantha and Sycamore. Hey guys.

I take the monorail to the other part of Couramine, and just wondering, why are there two different parts? Seems pointless to me... anyway, once I get off Serena challenges me to a battle in front of the gym. I quickly heal and stock up on stuff before going to the gym. The battle was easy, as she still has the same three Pokémon and use the same tactics. It really wasn't difficult. Afterwards, I heal up again and decide, screw it, I might as well challenge the gym. Megan and Leafy are the ones I put in front. But, Megan absolutely destroys the gym, and by the second trainer he evolves into Delphox! Nice!

I tear through the gym pretty easily, but before I face the gym leader I go alllll the way back down. UGH. After going all the way back up I manage to make it to Ramos, and we battle. Megan takes care of his Jumpluff pretty easily, but his Gogoat has Bulldoze, which does WAY too much damage. So I have no choice but to switch into Space Dandy and lower his attack with a few Baby-Doll Eyes. Then I heal Megan, switch back into him, and take out the Gogoat. And of course, Weepinbell is also easy to take care of. Once that happens, I wonder trade off Chief Leaf. In return, I get... A SHINY OSHAWOTT WHAAAAT ?? I've never gotten a shiny from wonder trade, whoa! I'm super hyped up!

After getting the badge and heading to the center, I decide to evolve up Leafy with the shiny stone. I want Genevieve to learn Moonblast, which is at level 46, so she still has a ways to go. And of course... Leafy becomes a beautiful Roserade. I'm so happy-

I head south and reach the badlands. There's a strong wind blowing and it's like impossible to even move. I run into a moving dirt patch thing and my encounter is... a Trapinch! I decide to catch him and name him Garchomp (I wanted Gible, but a Flygon would be pretty sweet too). I replace him with Skywalker, especially since he's so low leveled, and train him up some. During training, James Bond evolves into a super powerful Blastoise! Finally, he can mega evolve-

Team Flare is in the area causing some mischief, so I easily take one grunt down and get his power plant pass. Way to be subtle dude! I head into the power plant, where there are a bunch of Team Flare grunts who took some scientists and workers hostage. As it turns out, they're redirecting electricity, which is why northern Lumiose has no power. After taking the first grunts down, Garchomp evolves! Well that was fast.

My next mission is to save the power plant and restore honor electricity to Lumiose City!

Megan
    Level 37
    Mystical Fire, Psyshock, Ember, Psybeam

Genevieve *Yellow Flower
    Level 36
    Wish, Petal Blizzard, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant

James Bond
    Level 37
    Water Pulse, Surf, Aqua Tail, Protect

Space Dandy *Heart Trim
    Level 38
    Bite, Headbutt, Take Down, Charm

LeafyIsHere
    Level 37

Garchomp
    Level 35
    Levitate
    Lonely, takes plenty of siestas
    Rock Slide, Dig, Crunch, Bulldoze

Bob (Snorlax)
    Oshawott (Wonder Traded)
    ERT (Silcoon) (Wonder Traded)
    Azula (Mienfoo)
    Big Momma (Kangaskhan)
    Thumper (Steelix) (In-game Trade)
    Magikarp (Wonder Traded)
    Skywalker (Lucario)

Jeff (Weedle)
    Sriracha (Pansear)
    Rigby (Bunnelby)
    Natsu (Golett)

20. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    I was always sad there wasn't more to that power plant area. Why put in fake doors anyway?