1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Art/Graphic The Adopt Square

Discussion in 'Market' started by Arctiquaza, Mar 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    B7428BEC-ECD7-4534-B2CB-FEB077909244.png The Adopt Square 3B9DC681-4DA3-430C-89C2-4CA391854159.png
    You curiously peer into the busy market square. Everyone is bustling one way or another, from stall to stall. An auctioneers voice rang out as she sold one after another. Cats were purring in their new owners arms. A small dragon with deer antlers was sitting on its owners shoulder while humming to the music playing out of their earbuds. A small sea snake snuck silently into the fountain to gather a bit of change. Critters and people and everyone in between played in the parks and paths. Welcome to the Adopt Square.

These are not the official LV adopts to put in your signature, these are what is normally an adopt! Characters and designs you can buy! Can't think of what your new OC should look like? Look for adopts that fit them! Just want a little simple character you can doodle a lot but can't think of one? Buy an adopt!

Anyways, I will be posting adopts I make here to sell, but feel free to post yours as well!

Rules:

Please add proof! A picture of the layers or progress shots will do.

Bases are completely allowed! Just credit the base maker.

I would suggest watermarking your adopt and proof, don't want any thieves getting to it!

Don't make a fuss if your adopt doesn't sell, someone else bought the adopt you wanted, etc.

Please don't just sell just a Pokémon as a design. Nintendo is quite strict on this and technically you could get sued. Fakemon are still ok.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arctiquaza

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    5D314DDE-550D-48BE-9AFA-DB498B3AA924.jpeg
    Here are three Enkei! (My open Species)

1: Toaster Bath [TAKEN]

2: Trickster [20 PP]

3: Baby Leaf [25 PP]​

Rezna likes this.
  3. Glitxel

Mya
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽295.4
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Just a question (I'm not sure if I can ask questions here) It says selling Pokémon as a Design is not allowed but does that also disqualify Gijinkas of Pokémon?

4. Arctiquaza

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Those are still fine, it's just plain Pokémon that's not.

Glitxel likes this.
  5. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I FINALLY came up with my adoptables, I seriously suck at making these things, this took too long. =)
    Adoptables.jpg
    These small cat-like creatures are Plasmara{Open Species} they take on fur colours and attributes based on many different things, such as the three shown above taking the attributes of Dusk, Dawn and Midnight.

Dusk [10 pp]
    Dawn [15 pp]
    Midnight [20 pp]
    Adoptables base.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...