1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Question The advertisments

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Pirate Captain, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Heyy. Now I know this is wel known and I get the money stuff but recently they become bigger.
    I post some pics to show what I mean

Also I aint a member to complain and it did weny down for a moment but the most annoying part is . Seeing first an add than the thread. Or post. Add add than able to reply.
    Im sorry if this sounds like a complaint

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis Midnight Gourmand

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,047.8
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Oh geez yeah those are pretty out of hand. I saw some other members mentioning similar today so probably best to bring up a thread for these.
    I know Ryan was looking into the ad issue a while back and trying to get google to back down a bit/find another provider so we should get some news soon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    The only ad issue I really have is the bar that pops up at the bottom of the screen. It blocks some content.

Pirate Captain and SAF like this.
  4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    i've been getting some really questionable ads as well.

Like , i'm on my school chromebook and i'm getting ads about getting some Non pg-13 word . And also ADS I DON'T WANT TO SEE A GLOB OF EARWAX.

Pirate Captain likes this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The only ads that really bug me are the one above where I can post a reply, because it can be especially distracting, and the one at the very bottom of the page, which blocks my ability to catch Pokémon. Sure, I can exit the bottom ad, but still.