1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event The Art-Armory!

Discussion in 'Valor Archive' started by Jeydis, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    The Art-Armory!

With Kyurem threatening the kingdom and people hiding in their homes, brave folk like yourself have come out to defend them. To aid you in this, Maxwell the local blacksmith has offered to craft either you or your Pokémon a special suit of armor to your specifications! All you have to do is provide some references you have drawn.

Get your pencils, paints and softwares ready, its time to get creative!

[​IMG]

Rules:

- Provide Maxwell with artwork for a Pokémon themed suit of armor. One for either a human with Pokémon attributes built into the armor or a suit of armor for a Pokémon directly.
    - This can be done a number of creative ways: Drawings, collages, paintings, digital art or even something like pixel art! Sky is the limit, get creative!
    - IMPORTANT: This artwork should be done by yourself for this contest, we will be checking if this art exists elsewhere!
    - One entry per person, if you want to group up with someone for this you can but the amount of points won is still the same for the team.
    - This event closes on July 29th at 11:59pm EST so get your entries in before then!

Prizes:

1st: 250 points
    2nd: 200 points
    3rd: 150 points

Entry prize: Anyone who joins will get 10 points upon submitting their artwork.
    NOTE: More prizes may be added depending on how many people join!​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2020
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    The armor is based on my fake pachirisu evolution. By donning my half of the armor we can both understand and communicate more effectively.
    61866E1F-7A9A-4E3D-9FE0-9E241248B96A.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Made a Galarian Articuno-themed armour. The holographic wings allow the user to fly and glide.

F17D9461-5DB3-43C9-ABBB-DC160B1D2E3A.jpeg

ChocoChicken, Jeydis and PoserPanda like this.
  4. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Banette is mighty in other ways, but he needs protection from Pokémon of the same typing as himself. Clearly, this armor will protect him from...physical attacks?
    colors.png
    lines..png
    I tried to make the color of his armor to be as close to grey as possible, while still having a bit of purple in it.

Aha! My team member has unknowingly let me know that Ice is weak to steel! Therefore, this steel armor protecting Banette, is actually a pretty solid defense.

#4 Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
    Vigilance, ChocoChicken and Jeydis like this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Here's my Croagunk wearing armor, and armor based off of Croagunk.
    Croagunk Armor.jpg
    Croagunk Armor1.jpg

Vigilance, Jeydis and ChocoChicken like this.
  6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Kinda sloppy, because I stopped making pixelart a year ago, but here is my design:
    Armored Quilava.png
    The brown between the armor parts is leather. A full body armor would prevent agile movement so the armor is made out of several pieces. The leather offers at least a little bit of protection for the gaps between the parts.
    The armor around its fire is black, because it endured the flames all the time (burnt and a little bit of ash)

Vigilance and Jeydis like this.
  7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    BEHOLD, AN ORIGINAL ARMOR DESIGN FOR UHHHHHH who am I kidding of course I drew Fletchling
    lv - fletchmor.png
    The sword's blade is a very elongated version of the word 火, which means fire, symbolizing Team Might's blazing strength and spirit alongside the fact that Fletchling evolves into a fire type.

PoserPanda and Jeydis like this.
  8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    I made two variants of Ninetales armors on a whim, one for each regional forms. These might look more like fusion mons rather than armors, but still...
    038-armor v2.png 038a-armor v2.png
    PS: Edited to replace the pictures with bigger versions.

#8 Jul 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
    PoserPanda and Jeydis like this.
  9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    DYNA ARMOR SERIES 8

ARMOR MODEL: SCORCH

The Scorch Armor line is designed to inflict devastating damage in mid to close range combat within flat and/or urban environments. Powered by three separate ETERNA Cores located in the chest and shoulders, the Scorch Armor takes excess heat generated by the power cells and diverts it into its signature weapon, the Fire Lash. A bladed whip that can extend up to three meters in length, each segment of the Fire Lash is lined with heating coils capable of reaching temperatures of 800 degrees Celsius.

Excess heat can also be diverted into certain areas of the suit itself. Heat-conducting blades dubbed “Fire Fangs” are built into the suit’s forearms and fingertips, for usage in close quarter hand-to-hand combat. The Fire Lash is also fitted with retractable Fire Fangs; when retracted, the Fire Lash is much safer for use in training, sparring, or subduing foes with the non-lethal Power Whip settings.

The Scorch armor line has been recently nominated to undergo MAX Augmentation with the experimental MAX Core technology. Said augmentation will focus on improving the power and extension of the Fire Lash, as well as replacing the current leg and foot armor for a more robust Heavy Duty alloy for combat in uneven terrain.

Centiskorch Armor TRANSPARENT 800 by 1000.png
    Centiskorch Armor SHINY 800 by 1000.png
    Centiskorch Armor FACE 800 by 1000.png

#9 Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    Jeydis likes this.
  10. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Last minute entry! I randomed a Pokémon and actually got a favorite of mine, it was fate.
    [​IMG]

11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Wounded in the war, her knight dies in battle. Now she must take up the sword...
    857A7F74-E687-4653-B96C-E0683C9A113D.png Shiny Mega Gardevoir is dressed in her funeral dress after mourning the loss of her knight Mega Gallade. She has taken on a helmet and sword styled after him.

12. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Ditto Armor boi is ready for battle!

[​IMG]

RadEmpoleon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.