1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The attack of Parasite...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Almandine-G, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    [SIZE=12pt]So, I was on Lake Valor, when a pandemic involving Vibrating Generously occured.. I'm recording the whole thing, because it was too good not to![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Status Update (OfficialRedG): Day 1; Vibration Disease; it seems my spores have spread an infectious disease among nameglow users. Currently, it appears to be unstoppable. We have to find a way![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We have a epidemic on our hands.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We must make sure that we stop this horror![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: At least we are immune. For now...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: First, we must make clear if it is a Bacteria, Virus, Parasite, Prion or something else.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Caused by a Paras-ite. So it is a virus.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Could it be... Deoxys!? It adds up: Deoxys was available to players in ORAS. And Deoxys is a space virus. Could its shiny be the cure?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I don't believe that is the case. I am going to guess its a brain parasite. Shivers might be caused by Parasite burrowing into their brains, but causes burst of Dopamine, making it "Generous".[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: If that were case, it wouldn't spread by name glow. @OfficialRedG we need you to evolve and then use your cure all big mushroom.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: There are two options. Eradicate the Parasite or render it harmless. (Or cut off its way of feeding)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We can't kill them all! We can't kill anyone. Though rendering harmless seems good.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Evolve!? I... No, it couldn't work. Parasect is just as virulent, if not more. We need an anti-parasite. Something to eradicate it... Have we tried Larvesta?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We need our own virus. Harmless for people. Lethal to the Parasite.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: But they don't have healing properties! The mushroom isn't a parasite. It's like antivenom, the danger carries the cure.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Exactly! If we dervie it from Larvestas cells, it'll destory the Parasite! We all know how weak to fire attacks Paras is. What's Larvesta? A fire type.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: It needs to be harmless to Paras people too.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Oh wait, cure with Paras? Interesting.. That could just work.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Hmmm... That could work. We must gather them.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Even better, Moltres or Talonflame feathers! Embued with fire AND flying. X16![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I'm a Paras. Use me for research![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I just realized that I am a bug maniac.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Have we tried a simple heal pulse, before we get crazy?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Wow, yeah! We can do this! For the health of the nameglow![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Parasite live off the host. If we heal host, the parasite will not be affected. We must attack it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: And I have a fish tank we can hide in while we search for the cure![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: OH! IT'S A NEURAX WORM![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Neurax worm?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We must isolate a test subject. *Has a net*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I know, we'll put host to sleep, then use willow the wisp! The host won't be hurt, but the parasites will be defeated![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Google it. Plague Inc.-Wiki[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I'll get Spore ready![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: What about usin a lot of chemicals? Blood stream would bring them straight to the Worm. Chemicals like Dopamine are lethal for lesser life forms in big doses.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Sounds promising. But we need a test subject.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Known cases are Aqua, Ninja, Karz and Ben.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Yep. We must test our theory, and attempt a cure. Let's do this![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We can't catch Ninja. I suggest we capture @[member="Achromatic"][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Sounds like a plan. Bring him here![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]AquawindLugia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Vibrates more generously[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Oh no, it's getting worse... We must try on this individual![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Or we capture AquawindLugia. Weedle is no longer angry now that I promised to give him junk food daily. So Weedle! Use String Shot to capter him![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *Capture[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Goid job! Now, YouHoney, administer the cure![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: -_- even here this happens. I post, it loads, my post is mostly void. My fish tank isn't safe against all this vibration![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *Injects Aqua* Cure is applied. Blood flow will take care of the rest! Hopefully...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]AquawindLugia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Vibrates contraventionally[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Quicker, quicker! We must end this evil![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Looks like it's dying down.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Congrats @AquawindLugia You are cured. Stay here, while we go hunting for the others n[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Don't worry! It's only Dopamine boosting Adrenaline levels![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Don't worry... You're safe now.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Oh lord... 3 more to go...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]AquawindLugia[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: vIBRATES GENEROUSLy[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: OH NO![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: What the-- How!?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Biological counter measure! Boosting metabolisism to process chemicals faster!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: It's accelerated and will continue! Oh no![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Um, I feel it... The vibrations... Hass it... Adapted?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Use spore! I'll be back with my Duskull from Orre![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Spore it! Spore it![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Spore-er-eeee---- ...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I got it! Once they're sleeping I'll Willow the Wisp em.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *Slight vibration[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I'm worried...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: I'm *Vibration... Scar *vibration-scared...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Sorry everyone. Duskull, BURN US ALL! THIS MUST END NOW![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Vibrates generously[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Oh....no....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Earth style, Mud wall! *walls himself in*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Vibrates super generously[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Karzarill[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Most comments ever on a status (a random interjection)[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Weedle, whatever it takes, string shot all who vibrate. Duskull, burn away all the parasites. Save everyone else if you can't save us...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Yah... It's become a RP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Im sorry! Fire style, Explosion dance jutsu! *shoots @OfficialRedG*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Breloom, I'm counting on you too. If you can, put them to sleep. Both litera, and figurative if it comes to it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: This is an apocalypse...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Ha... Ha... Ha...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: This... Is... Parasite...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *arm vibrates* "!" #!/@[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: You... Cannot... Excape... My... Wrath...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *Lobs off the arm* #!/@! WERE YOU BEHIND THIS!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: RedG... Is merely... A vessel... For the spread... The spread of parasite...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Oh GOSH! *attaches a cybernetic arm*[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Soon... All users will be... Infected... And fall... Fall into my control...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: We will see about that. You must have a hive mind. I will destroy the queen. And that is YOU![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Endrewswiftwind[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Breloom, Rock Tomb. Capture us all here to stop this spread. Contain the disease. I gotta go for german.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Do your best... Breloom... Can you feel it?... Parasite... My mushroom based friend... Attack...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:*Charges* WROAAAAAAAAAAH!!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]:ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Protect... Now, Leech Seed...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *sapped* argh! Ice Punch![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Agh... He.. Ha ha... Synthesis... Now, Breloom, use Sky Uppercut...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Detect! Aerial Ace![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: My Breloom... Poor Creature... Fine... Seed Bomb...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Argh! *poof poof* Double Team![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Hmm... I can see... Which double... Is real... Seed Bomb again...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: Got ya! Ice Punch! ORAORAORAORAORAORA![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: No... No... Noooooooo!!---[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]And thus, YouHoney conquered Parasite... Those affected started to go back to normal... But, what became of RedG?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *Cough cough... Wha-what happened?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: *poof poof poof* I... I did it... RedG? REDG?!?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]OfficialRedG[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: You... You did it...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]YouHoney[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]: RedG... I... It had to be done...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]And that's where it ends. Simply because we couldn't add any more comments! I've place a spoiler there, so it doesn't take up a the whole screen, that is unless you open the spoiler. I'd like to give credit to everyone who participated: @[member="YouHoney"], @[member="Endrewswiftwind"], @AquawindLugia and even @Karzarill. Oh, and there's me too! I hope you enjoyed![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But, the pandemic's not over yet! It still exists! Argh![/SIZE]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Noctis and YouHoney like this.
  2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    vibrates generously

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Almandine-G likes this.
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    vibrates generously

Almandine-G likes this.
  4. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    OH LORD! What will we do in the next chapter!?
    They are resonating...

Almandine-G likes this.
  5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    We'll find a way. Without a Queen, though, I feel they may go psychotic...

6. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    ViBrAtEs GeNeRoUsLy

vIbRaTeS gEnErOuSlY

Noctis and Almandine-G like this.
  7. broongus

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,635.0
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

YouHoney likes this.
  8. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    THAT IS THE MOS VIOLENT REACTION SO FAR!!!!!

9. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    This was actually fun to be part of. As scary as it was. And even though Breloom turned, after helping contain the queen. How will we contain this new outbreak and eliminate it? Find out on day two..........

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    vibrates generously

The spread is beginning...
    HELP.

11. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Vibrates Gen- Gotcha im immune due to the fact that i have no idea what a parasite is lel

12. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    @[member="Wiso Altred"] you vibrated generously on Showdown. We are not fooled.

13. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    i donot vibrate genrously i shutter

14. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    That isn't what it was like there. Maybe you only vibrate there, but i know you said "vibrates generously" there. You can't be too careful...

15. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    RedG, my friend, what can I do to help?

16. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    @[member="pikaree1"] There's a RP you can join to help cure it.

17. pikaree1

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    @[member="Endrewswiftwind"] where can I find it?

18. Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.