1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "That sounds interesting" kelsy said smiling. "As for the book. No I havent read it. I do not understand the words that are in it. Maybe you can help me" she stared towards him. "Care to tell me your name" she slowly moved forwards towards her so called new friend

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Clumsily scampering, the shadow made its way back to the girl's hut, grunting and growling as he ran. Upon seeing the quaint cottage, he ran faster as he dove inside; creating a ruckus as he collided with several things scattered around, including the instrument he heard the girl playing earlier...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Connor wasn't exactly comfortable with the stranger suddenly getting closer to him, but he reassured himself when he remembered the knife he had by his side for emergency. Not hesitating or stalling, he answered her question.

"I'm Connor." He spoke, looking at the female, than her book. "And sure, I'll read the book for you. If it's anything like mine, than they should say roughly the same thing."

He assumed that she meant earlier meant that she was illiterate, but he wouldn't hold that against her. Picking up her book, he opened the first page to read the entry. He wasn't sure if he was surprised or not, but it indeed said the same thing as his book did. Knowing the situation now, he looked back at the female sitting beside him.

"Yep, we've got the same book. Let me put it in a simple way to understand. While unbelievable, this book is fully capable of giving you anything you want. For example, my book is what gave me my tent and my tools. In order to use it though, you need to write whatever it is that you wish on one of the pages." Conor began. "But this does not come without cost... every time you use the book, you'll begin slipping deeper and deeper into insanity, and it states that ghoulish creatures will come after you with repeated use. The books are also not very accurate, sometimes you'll write something, and the wish might come all round-about. It also says we're in someplace called 'The Continent', which I'm assuming is this very strange place."

Once he was done explaining, he began thinking back at the dark figure he saw. He deduced that it was probably one of those ghoulish creatures the book warned him about, due to him using his book to set up his camp. At least he knew he was somewhat safe from it... even if it was temporary. Handing the female back her book, he spoke again.

"You know, you never really gave me your name." Connor brought up.

4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The ball spins around and explodes into a large burst of fireflies. They fly around in a circle and fly into the vents and go outside. "It's . . . Pretty. . ." She opens her window and sits down watching as they flash in unison. She closes the book and places it in her lap. Pulling a branch out of her hair she sighs . "So this is the world we're in." As the wind blows her hair flowing. She closes her eyes and just sits embracing the world.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "I see. That sounds so interesting" kelsy gazed to him . Up and down. "I do wonder what kind of blood you have. Can I try that" she whispered. Searching for a pen
    She noticed a pen by the book and took it.
    Kelsy grabbed the pen with her whole hand abd search for an empty page. Trying to write was only some lines and scribbles. "Is this good" she said smiling.

"Also my name is Kelsy." She answered him. Slowly going with her fingers over his hair

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "Is this good?" She asked, showing off the page that was now filled with just line and scribbles. After seeing this, Connor confirmed that this person was illiterate.

"Well, that's not going to work. You need to write words that can be understood, I believe. Otherwise, whatever you tried to write would've come true." Connor explained. I can try to teach you the basics of writing... but I doubt it will be easy, since you seem to know nothing about it."

She than proceeded to tell Conner her name, followed by going over his hair with her fingers. His brain immediately began shouting 'Bad Touch' repeatedly. Without thinking, he scooted away from her to sit at least 4 feet apart, making sure to scoot the knife along with him, with his legs as he moved.

"Sorry about that, but that made me very uncomfortable." Connor apologized. "We've just met in this strange world, where demons and shadowy creatures are apparently a thing. I hardly know you, Kelsy, and no offense, but I still don't exactly trust you getting all close like that. For now, let's just keep at a distance, okay? I'm still willing to help, if necessary."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    (I assume, it is my turn again? sorry if it is not)

Kelsy narrowed her eyes. Seeing him slip away. ''I know a lot, and all I wanted is to know what kind of blood you have.'' she showed her grin again. ''You know, I actually forgot how i came here. but somehow i am alive.'' she gazed down to the ground. ''Still, you say you want to help me. How do I know that you won't betray me. It wouldn't be the first time someone betrayed me , however that person also didn't last very long.'' as she chuckled at the thought back at it.

''Demons, would you consider me also a demon?'' she whispered after her laugh died down again

LassusVulpes likes this.
  8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Connor stared at Kelsy with a raised eye brow. 'Is this girl okay in the head?' He thought to himself. He took a look at her once more, and noticed old scars and bruises. All of this paired up with her illiteracy, he assumed her upbringing wasnt exactly a pleasant one.

"You... want to know what kind of blood I have?" Connor asked outloud, mostly just repeating the question to himself. "It's just regular blood. If your asking for my blood type, I don't know it. Kind of a strange thing to wonder about someone don't you think? Also, I can't guarantee your trust. Neither if us know the other, so there's no reason for you to trust me. All you can do is give me a chance and judge me yourself."

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (okay , so both baran and tala have gone twice. I skipped one and jup skipped one than went missing for a week so it was a force skip. lovely start . .. WAIT SHIT I JUST NOTICED I READ JUPS THING WRONG AND HE WAS IN THE ROOM THE ENTIRE TIME JAVLA )

Vanillite focuses on the world around her before noticing she heard the sound of footsteps and claws dragging on the hardwood floor. "uhm . . hi. how long have you been here?" she looked a bit startled before unfolding her books pages getting ready to use it.

Jupjami likes this.
  10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "uhm... hi. How long have you been here?"
    Startled by the presence of the girl, the creature scampered back, hitting a few more things on the way. Noticing the book she brought out, however, made something click in his mind and he snarled.
    "doNT... thaT booKcodeXtraPtoMƏ..!" it cried out, suddenly running towards the child.

11. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (today i learned, 4 man rp's are hard)

She steps back her face in horror. Her hand twitches as she spins the book open. "Sorry!" She screamed as she ran her finger over text as flames break out of her fingers. Raising the flame above her head she throws the fire as hard as she could. A long stream of flames followed by a ring of fire flies right at the Shadow.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Really???" Was for a moment all she could say. She studied him up and down and than grinned. "Well than tell.me something about yourself. I mean if we get to know each other better we might become best friends. Maybr we could get married" she started to chuckle. "And than on our first night together. I can slid you open with your own knife, which you try to protect so badly" Kelsy eyes went wide open and laughed

After her laugh, she gazed around into the dark forest. ''Does it ever become light here?'' She mostly asked it herself. Busy scanning Conner, she sudden noticed the burn marks on his body. ''Does it hurt?''

#32 Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Hearing her reveal her knowledge about his knife followed up with her crazed laugher rose many red flags to Connor. But due to her not immediately jumping at him, he felt the slightest bit of relief. Knowing that there's no longer any use hiding it, he reached down behind his legs and grabbed the knife.

"Guess there's no use hiding it, is there?" He spoke, shifting on his seat in order to get comfortable. "Hope you understand why I was hiding it though. A complete stranger walks up to your camp saying alarming things, gives anyone a reason to prepare for a terrible out come. Please know that I wasn't planning on harming you with this, mostly just keeping it close in case you were to attack me. I've seen and heard strange things in this forest, so I wanted to be cautious."

Listening to her previous questions, he looks up into the sky. "Well, I can safely say that there was indeed sun light a few hours ago. It just recently became dark, and the night time feels a lot longer if you don't sleep. I slept for a few hours, so if time works out here the same way it does normally, than we should be seeing the sun light in a few hours..." He than looks at his arms and his many burn scars, and a small smile makes it's way to his face. "As for these scars, they don't really hurt. I've grown so accustom to fire and hot surfaces, that I can hardly tell if they hurt. Sure a big fire burns, as it should, but smaller fires like a match or a torch don't really bother me in the slightest. When I was young, I've gotten burnt so many times, but eventually I got used to them."

He than looks back at Kelsy, smile no longer on his face. "What about you? I can tell that your upbringing wasn't necessarily a normal one. What's your story?"

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (sorry had to think on how i'd act here.)

The fireball flew right by the creatures face and struck the ground behind it. She notices she missed and knew she had to dive out of the way because she'll be vulnerable when gathering another spell. She pivits to her right and slams right through the window. The shards of glass flies around her body as she turns to face the house. Running her hand over a new spell flurries fly from her finger and she snaps. An icicle shoot out her finger and flies straight forward.

With a heavy thud she lands on the ground on her back. She coughs and struggles to breath for a second. She coughs up some water before placing her open hand on the ground and pushing herself up. She snaps her finger and her codex forms beside her. She runs her finger over a line of code in her spell book shooting a fireball to the sky. It flies before exploding like a firework .

She catches her breath before pulling a shard of glass out of her left arm. Blood drips as she staggers to a run. She runs for a while before hearing a hissing sound. She knew the darkness was after her so she quickly struck her finger over a spell. Keeping the fire in her finger tips she allowed herself to see. Little shadow hands shattered like glass as they were exposed to light.

She sits down on the ground and flops into a t y post ( arms out legs spread apart) She knew her house was compromised so she cracked her back before gathering some branches and logs to light on fire before curling into a ball.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy listened to what Conner had to say. ''I see, so daylight does excist.'' she smiled widely. ''I see, so you liked fire. That is nice to know.'' She slightly relaxed a little bit. Hearing only the question, she first removed her smile , closing her eyes for a moment and the smile returned. ''O my mommy and daddy were amazing people. Yes, they were so nice to me. I always loved them. Mommy always taught how to use knives and daddy always taught me how not to speak ti them. Untill they died after I was done with them. I did everything they taught me.'' Kelsy grin became bigger.

''Than I finally met someone who likes me, but yeah he didn't last long. All I did was getting revenge. And now I am here for some odd reason.'' she chuckled, even though slight tears were on her eyes.

Kelsy sudden gazed up, hearing something. ''Did you hear that. My dear Connor.''

(NO worries)

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Startled as the fireball nearly singed it, the creature snarled before noticing the girl jump out the window, creating icicles headed its direction. With a growl it shattered the ice spikes and launched itself out the window, unminding of the firework in the sky. Seeing the girl running away the shadow gleefuly bayed, chasing after her with a hiss, reaching for her with his outstretched hands.

Suddenly though, the girl created more fire (fiRƏ!), which caused the shadow to flinch and cower. Looking back the shadow cried as he saw the person create more flames, forming a campfire and sleep next to it. Howling in agony it retreated to the bushes, waiting for the morning to come and go, or the blaze to go out...

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    A small frown grew upon Connors face, as he heard Kelsy tell her tale. He was right on the money with her upbringing being twisted and unpleasant. So much so, that he somewhat wished he didn't hear it. Knowing that asking more questions about the past probably wasn't a good idea at the moment, he decided to stay quiet and once again stare at the camp fire.

'Maybe for another time.' He thought to himself. 'If there'll ever be another time, that is...'

His focus was than taken away by a loud crack somewhere in the darkness. Looking at the direction the sound came from, he'd notice that Kelsy also gazed up at the sound. She than asked if he had heard the sound.

"Yeah, I heard... then again, there was plenty of crazy sounds and noises from within the forest before you even came along. I even managed to catch a glimpse at one of those 'ghoulish creatures', it was as black as the darkness and it was cackling maniacally." Connor spoke. "Oh, and please don't call me 'dear'... it's very awkward."

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★

Vanillite was holding her hand of which she was summoning her spells with . Her fingers were singed from the flames she had been summoning and casting. She was breathing hard as her body shook uncontrollably. Her eyes were wide her pupils small little slits. Her skin was more pale than normal as she felt ill. "I . . hate this world already . . ." She uncurled a bit to look at the stars above. As she stared she saw one star get brighter and brighter before she realized . it was getting closer. The star exploded and a large beam appeared far away.

*~ At the crash site

A lone book sat singed from the explosion marked with the number 5. It seemed to have been tossed to the site. In the middle of where the star landed the meteorite of which landed started to crack open like an egg. A whacking sound was heard as a fist broke out. An arm breaks out as it grabs on the side of the meteorite. Slowly a person emerged from the egg. A female came out wearing very torn clothing that barely covered the fun sensitive parts. The girl pulls herself out and lands on the ground. Her blond hair was very tied and messy. Her face was covered in cuts, her body covered in bruises. She looked around, before finding the book on the ground with the 5 marked on it. She picks it up and opens it.

"Codex . . . Sounds . . . Intriguing." The girl reads more before finding a pen tucked between a page. She decides to test out this power. "Royal clothing." She looks around and sees nothing until she feels a major gust of wind. She looks down to see a purple padded lace top, with a long poofed out dress. She admires her new clothing looking at each minor detail before noticing this was a real deal. She writes "A large kingdom that I control each person with full power" The wind grew stronger before bricks came out of the ground quickly building large walls that traveled on for miles. A large overarching gate forms in front of her with large wooden doors.

She walks in and sees buildings being formed with tiled roofing. She watches as people form straight out of the mud under her feet. The people quickly formed into their own roles and personalities. The girl walked forward as a large castle was made in front of her. She opened the gates to her castle and finds a throne sitting in the middle of the room being led up by a large stair case. She walks up the staircase and examines her new throne. It was made of dragon bones, with a small blue flame hovering over it.

She sits down and writes one last thing in the codex. "Bodyguards" After a few seconds the codex lets out a scream as two shadows break out and form into two large beasts, both were made of a black substance, their limbs not attached, instead hovering . One creature had longer arms and a much more stout face while the other had much more muscle in it's arms and legs.

"Not quite to my style but they'll do." She says biting her bottom lip. As she looked out from her open gate she felt a massive gust of wind hit her in the face. She felt her head feel like it was splitting. She let out a scream of pain as two large devils horns broke out from her ears and arched around the ears the horns grew to the sky as she collapsed to the ground. Her world was getting shaky and her blood felt like it was pumping more and more. Blood sputtered out of her mouth as she felt blood dripping down her face from her eyes. Her nose broke into a mass gush of blood as she grabbed her face. She starts to laugh. Her laughing got louder and more deranged as her horns grew . Her fingers slowly turned into long black claws that seemed to arch backwards. The black grows up to her shoulders as she sits back down on her throne. Tipping a crown atop her head.

#38 Sep 3, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy turned back to Connor. "But dear means a lot to me. That word is very important to me." She widend her eyes. "You do not want to take away from me. Do you" she whispered the last part before gazing around in the dark forest again. "Wouldnt it be amazing to find something there that we coulr eat. Im getting hungrt" as she sudden yawned. "Good night" laying down on the log to fall asleep

20. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Looking at the strange star hurtling to the ground the shadow watched in interest as he felt the strange energy emanate from the meteor. After a few more moments it suddenly bristled, snarling as it slowly backed away in fear, uncaring if the girl noticed its presence or not. It kneWbewaRƏDscreeCHƏDfeaRƏD that aura...