1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Well I do have some fruits that I've foraged from these forests." Connor spoke, before quickly rummaging through his backpack and pulling out two strange looking fruits. "They might look weird but I ate one before, and it taste life a strange combination of an apple and a pear. You can eat one before sleeping, it's better to sleep after eating something, rather than on an empty stomach."

As he offered Kelsy a fruit, he took a bite out of the other one in order to show that the fruit isn't dangerous. As he continued to bite off pieces of fruit, he began thinking about what she was saying before. He knew that she was practically a ticking time bomb, and he wasn't willing to figure out what was the thing to set her off.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite rubbed her eye with her shoulder to see if she saw that correctly. The wind around her picked up as she watched from a long distance away large stone walls forming straight out of the ground. The wind cracked around the earth at quick rates knocking dead trees down, the branches around to bend and snap. Vanillite perched herself on her elbow very loosely her heart pumping faster than she's ever felt. "What in the name of gods is this world . . . Is this really the Heaven everyone described?"

~ In the Kingdom

Crossing her legs the blond haired girl admires her claws. "Nice and sharp as everything should be . . " She looked down to see the codex worn and torn. She picks it up and looks at the pen. It looked to have been bit on and the cap was missing. She strikes the pen to the page and barely any ink came out. She attempts to write one last thing . "Magic" it was faded and weak but readable. After a short burst of wind he felt her blood heat up, her head was light, she looked up at the sky and saw the cosmos seeping through the roof. Her grin did not fade as she felt her claws grow and become sharper.

As she extends her claws fire breaks from her arm down to the tips of her claws. She arches her arm backwards before punching the air sending a large burst of flames out the door. The fire spirals and forms a dragons head before breaking. "Very nice . . ."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kelsy opened 1 eye. Seeing him offering a piece of fruit . ''You, give me food.?'' she said slowly, watching how Connor ate from the fruit, she did the same. ''Not bad.'' she whispered as she continued eating the fruit.
    ''Connor, would you ever start loving me.'' Kelsy asked, grinned and slowly went to Connor again, laying her head on his lap. ''Good night my future husband.'' closing her eyes.

While she was sleeping, she was dreaming. But it wasn't like her usual nightmares. She was dreaming that she was a small kid again, while her parents were at the park with her to play with her. the swings she liked the most.

She smiled happily and tears were forming on her face

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    (It kind of upsets me how Jup would reply to one RP, but not the others. Since I can never tell when he'll be replying I've decided to place my post after tala. If jup wishes to post, he can do so after me, I don't mind.)

Before he could wonder why she was getting close, she laid her head on his lap, muttered some things, then slept. Now, Connor was in an odd position. She didn't exactly want her on his lap, but he knew better than to attempt to wake her up. Instead, he decided to suck it up, and continue to start the fire until the sun rose. It was while staring at the fire did he decide to think on what she said before sleeping; 'would you ever start loving me?'. He looked down at her, only to see tears rolling down her eyes as a smile forms on her sleeping face.

"Not the way you probably want, Kelsy." He answered, knowing she wouldn't listen cause she was sleeping. She was definitely a broken girl, and needs love in her life, but he wasn't the person to give that to her. At best, all he could offer, was companionship.

Pirate Captain and Jupjami like this.
  5. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    (ahahah sorry!!! I think 'tis for the best though, since 'tis ye twain that have connected arcs, so it makes sense for 'ya to go after~)

"...is this really the Heaven everyone described?"
    Hearing the question of the girl who fortunately (oR unfortunateLY?) didn't run away yet, the creature snarled, glaring at the massive structure. "n-noT... sk-s-heaVƏN... f-br-dooMheLL..." it muttered slowly, apprehension evident in his voice.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (hi sorry i'm alive. rebuilding a timeline completely while doing school at the same time don't mix)

Vanillite hears a whispering sound slowly turning around. She jumps at the sight of the creature and takes out her book in a panic. She divots the back of her feet into the ground and kicks back making her jump back "WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME?!" She screams as she opens the book getting ready to cast a spell

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    At some point Kelsy opened her eyes. She gazed up to connor. Her grin came back. "This looks just like beint lovers. You better didnt do anything" she chuckled. Kelsy hadnt heard what Conner had said earlier.

She looked to her right seeing the sun coming up. "So it does excist" with her elbows she sowly went sitting up. And thn put an arm around him. "Our first sun raise" she chuckled even more before whispering. "That kind of color would be great if it just splashed out of you"

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Apparently, he didn't need to wait long. Staring at the fire while thinking for about two hours were all he needed, as he saw the sun begin to rise in the distance. He felt a sudden shift on his lap, when he noticed that Kelsy seemed to be waking up. Once she was up, she made another comment about being lovers or something. He didn't really pay much attention to it, opting to think about what to do today. It was when she suddenly placed an arm around him, that his attention was forced to her. "Our first sun rise... That kind of color would be great if it just spashed out of you." She spoke.

Feeling like these types of comments were going to be a natural occurrence, he didn't really worry as much this time around. Instead, he placed his hand on her shoulder, and slightly pushed her away. "How about not starting the morning off with a murderous comment?" He began, with a small smile on his face. "Come on, I need to put this fire out, then pack up the camp. After that... we're gonna have to figure something out. Once we're done, we can eat some breakfast."

Pirate Captain likes this.
  9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Yelping at the scream and the book being opened the creature backed away, scrambling backward. "doNT... pleaSƏ... cloSƏkiLLdestroYeliminaTƏ thƏ booKsuffeRdeaTHcurSƏ..!" it screeched, cowering behind a tree as it snarled!cried at the bookwielder.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite closes the book slowly but kept her stance . Her arms were shaking along with her body . She kept the book at her side before speaking out "Who . .. What. . . are you . . ?" Her voice stuttered before she shook her head "Answer the Who question first . . ."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kelsy chuckled at him as she watched him breaking the tent. ''So what kind of breakfast did you...'' When she blinked and sudden realized that he was talking in the We form. ''I can come with you?'' she narrowed her eyes at him. Wondering if she had actually had heard it correctly.

Kelsy eventually looked around, the forest seemed less dark even though you still had no clue if someone mind pop out or something. ''Where do you think is the best way to move.'' she grinned

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    It didn't really take long to put out the fire. Just tossing a significant amount of dirt into the hole was enough to put it out. Once that was done, he moved on to packing up the tent, removing all the parts, and folding it neatly into the backpack. It was once all of this was done, did he hear her comment. "I can come with you?" He heard Kelsy ask in a surprised tone, which made Connor raise an eyebrow.

'Did she really think I was just going to leave her be?' He thought to himself, while rumaghing through his backpack once more, pulling out a different fruit from yesterday, and tossing it to Kelsy. Before taking one for himself and began eating.

"Well I mean, I'm not just going to leave you alone. As crazy as it might sound, I'd rather have you as company, instead of... those strange creatures. Plus, it's not good for our mental health to be alone anyways." He spoke in between bites of his fruit, thinking where they can possibly go. He knew that they could last in the forest as long as they continue foraging, but they probably shouldn't stay for TOO long. He honestly didn't know where to go, and it bothered him that he had no answer. He looked down at his codex and frowned a bit, he really didn't want to continue to rely on it, but he really didn't want to randomly wander the forest. Letting out a small sigh, he pick up his codex, and takes out the accompanying pencil. Thinking about what to write, he took it his time on deciding, not wanting to write something too vaigue. Eventually he finally decided on what to write.

"Somewhere with answers." He wrote on his codex. Suddenly, the words he wrote began to glow, before seemingly floating out of the page. Once floating, the drifted a short distance away from him, before stopping dead in its tracks. Taking one step towards it, it began floating away a short distance before stopping once more.

"Hey Kelsy... I think we should follow it."

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Staring at the girl, the creature shook his head, before suddenly grinning sharply. "i... aM shadoWdeaTHvictiMyami!" Quickly after however, its confident smile turned quite fearful and it backed away from the girl even more. "caN you lowƏRasiDƏseaLstoP the curSƏbooKdiseaSƏbliGHT...?"

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (brain went pffftyhuisaf)

Vanillite slowly put down the book to her waist before taking a breath in. "Any odd movements . . . and I won't hesitate. .. " She knew it was a lie as she didn't feel confident with her aim or hurting another being. She looked at the area where the light once shined. "I don't feel safe here . . . I think I - We. Should go back to the cabin. But don't try and hurt me or get my codex . . . I won't treat you well if you do ." She starts to make her way to the Cabin.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kelsy caught the fruit and slowly started eating it. This one was a bit sour that the one she had yesterday. It did fell as a relief when he gave her that answer. Eventually she saw that his stuff was packed and that they were ready to go.

Kelsy saw Connor writing something in that book which made her wonder what it was. Suddenly seeing the page flowing up and almost flying away. "Hey Kelsy... I think we should follow it." He said . She quickly searched the rope for that book thing she had earlier and ran behind him.

"Where will it take us?" She grinned sudden. "Maybe somewhere to see someone blood. I wonder if I can kill it. I truly hope so" she almost danced with that idea of happiness while following conner.

Kelsy gazed up at the sun who was standing high at the sky. While still dancing she almosy collapsed against a tree. She noticed it and fellt getting angry at it. As she started punching iy and threw her book at it. Her heart rate went faster hoping at least to crack it a little which of course she couldnt do.

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    (Sorry for taking nearly a week. I got too caught up on college works and forgot i needed to reply.)

"Where will it take us? Maybe somewhere to see someone blood. I wonder if I can kill it. I truly hope so" Connor listened to her speak as he followed the light. Slightly concerned, he answered he initial question while also attempting to defuse her... tendencies.

"Well, I wrote 'Somewhere with answers', so we're probably going somewhere with information about where we are, and if we're lucky enough, a way out of here." Connor spoke, making his way through some trees, before continuing. "Hey Kelsy, I know you like the sight of blood and... possibly killing things. But can you please refrain from killing people we meet? The last thing I want to see if someone get killed, just because... just don't kill anyone, okay..."

As he continued following the floating light, making his way past more trees, he heard the sound of Kelsy tripping. Turning around, he was greeted by the sight of angry looking Kelsy punching a tree, before finally throwing her book at said tree. 'That's not good.' He thought to himself, quickly deciding to stop her by reaching for both of her hands. Once he was holding both of her hands, trying to stop her aggression towards the tree, he tried reasoning with her.

"Hey, HEY! Kelsy, calm down." Connor began, holding both of her hands still. "It's just a tree, you're not going to get far punching this thing. You're only going to hurt yourself, and waste your energy on the tree. It's not worth it... okay?"

Pirate Captain likes this.
  17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Grinning, Yami crawled on all fours, tailing the girl as she cautiously walked back towards the cabin. "i caN do moRƏ thaN huRTinjuRƏbleeDdamaGƏ~" he cackled quietly to himself. Having sensed her hesitation, the shadow knew he could easily... destroYbreaKinjuRƏcorruPT her without getting destroYƏDbroKƏinjuRƏDcorruPT in return. Still, whether it be out of curiosity or the apparent looming threat he saw before, the creature did nothing to the girl as he continued to follow her back to her abode.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite felt little uneasy still around the creature she just met that just tried to kill her, she looked around the sky to see that the moon had vanished and sunbeams were roaring over the hills . "This was a short night . . ." she opens the magical book she had on her and ran her hand over a line of text and shot out some vines that had berries on them . Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. "We should get some food real fast, we're not far from my cabin . . ."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Kelsy glanced at Connor who was holding her hands. She felt her rage disappear and a blush formed on her cheeks. ''I knew we were destined. I promise for now I won't hurt anyone.'' her big smile returned.
    Making sure Connor still hold her hand she was holding his again with her other hand.

''I can't wait to ....'' she stopped talking. ''Poor you, those poor scars.'' Even though she had seen them before. ''I can lick them clean for you.'' she whispered the last part , feeling a slight wind as she shivered at it.

Kelsyy did notice the book laying on the ground but didn't feel the urge to use it, mostly why would she, she had no clue what t do with it
    (If I make a mistake in the second part lemme know, I change it)

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Seeing as Kelsy was looking at her codex with uninterest, Connor bent over and picked it up with his free hand. Reaching behind him, he had managed to place the book in one of the many pockets of the backpack.

"Here, I'll hold on to this for you, since you still don't know how to use it yet. Once we reach our destination, we'll see if there are other ways for you to use it." Connor spoke, continuing to follow the light as Kelsy refused to let go of his hand. He did find it a bit odd, but he'd deal with it. For now, his main focus was to follow the light to wherever it might take them. He did not know how far they would have to walk, but he would hope that it would not be too far.