1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The creature growled at the girl's use of the book, though it grabbed a clawful of fruit as he passed by the vines. Looking at the sunrise popping from the distant horizon, Yami relaxed slightly, the dark shadows around him becoming less dim (if that was even possible).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As Vanillite ate her berries she was staring at the ground before suddenly stopping. "I hear . . . voices. " She licked her hands clean before readying her book. "Don't attack right off the bat, this world's dangerous . . .they can be friendly though." She ran her hand over lines of text creating sparks in her hand "Here, I'll hold on to this for you, since you still don't know how to use it yet. Once we reach our destination, we'll see if there are other ways for you to use it." She got ready to shoot sparks before yelling "Who is out there?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kelsy ear perkes up. Shw narrowed her eyes. Hearing the voice. "Who is out there?"

She quickly grabbed connor to her to cover his mouth. "Something is there" she whispered in his ear. "The enemy" she grinned at the thought. Kelsy gazed around but outside the light Connor somehow had created. She pusher him behind a tree.
    Kelsy was ready to attack whatever the enemy was.

4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Everything just happened way too fast. One moment he's following a small light, the next he's being pinned to a tree by his companion. He had heard a new voice call out to them, and he had no way to ensure if they were friend or foe. He mentally cursed at himself, not thinking of the possibility of other people threatening his life. He had to think of something and fast.

While Connor had never fought with someone to the point of potentially murdering them, his companion on the other hand... seemed like they possibly have. Letting out a small sigh, he quietly reached down to his right lower leg, and grabbed his knife. Pulling it out, he hands it to Kelsy.

"I'm going to see if they're an actually a threat, so I'm gonna need you to hide behind this tree. If they are a threat, I'll run by this very tree, and you can get the jump on them." Connor whispered lightly, making sure only Kelsy could possibly hear him. "If it does come to that... I want you to try disarming them, but if all else fails... it's your safety over threats."

With one last sigh, he walked out of cover and revealed himself to the person who called out to them. He then saw what looked like a small pale girl with a book on one hand, and small sparks on the other. If he didn't know about his codex, he would assume this child was a wizard, but he now knew better. Trying to seem as unthreatening as possible, he slightly raised both his hands and took a step forward.

"Woah, calm the sparks. I'm just some guy trying to stay alive. I don't know about you but I wa-" He began talking but suddenly stopped mid sentence, looking at whatever ungodly creature was standing right next to the girl. It was dark, and it reminded him of the cackling creature he saw the night before. Eyes wide, and no longer wanting to get closer, he began walking backwards, not keeping his eyes off the dark creature, ready to book it the moment it made any sudden moves. "What the fuck is that!?"

Pirate Captain likes this.
  5. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The abyssal creature grinned, the shadows around him intensifying once more as it stared at the newcomer with eyes filled with mirth and malice. "heheH, you smeLLfeeLsenSƏaRƏ familiaR~!" it rumbled, crawling forward menacingly, before noticing a certain book on the boy's person. "you... anotheR victiMcursƏDtargeTslaVƏ..." the beast growled as it stopped its advance.

6. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    As Vanillite turned to the black creature she turns back to the two people that came in and just looked spaced out before saying "it's a dog on it's hind legs . . ." She waved her hand breaking the sparks and disabling her spell. She closes her book and looks at her Codex. "Who are you people, and how did you arrive?" She took a moment before saying "I am Vanillite, i'm from . . . uh. . . " She points at her cottage which was just behind a hall "Over there."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy nodded when Connor had given her the instructions. She listen to the conversation and was shocked fot a moment that one of them had noticed her.

She came out from her hiding place. First the little girl and than the dark thing. Kelsy grinned at the sight . "How nice, its been awhile since I killed a young girl" slowly she started to sing. "Now I am curious what color your blood is" ready to past connor

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Connors opened wide in minor shock at what Kelsy had just said. He assumed she'd taken a life or two, but to go as far as to kill the young... it worried him. Connor knew she had some loose screws in her head, but at this point it started to seem like she was just broken, as he wasn't sure if it could be fixed. As for the other two, he wasn't sure of what to think about them. One of them was a strange dark creature with dried up blood on its hands, and the other was just a small pale girl.

It was while thinking about all of this, that he saw the small light float around the girl and creature, before stopping in between them and dissipating. He was a bit confused at first, but then quickly realized that these two were the ones where he asked to go. 'Somewhere with answers'. Letting out a small sigh, he pinches the bridges of his nose. While he didn't want to immediately trust these two other individuals, he did need answers. Deciding to keep an open mind about the clearly dangerous creature, he decided to give them a shot. In an attempt to diffuse a possible terrible situation, he placed a hand on Kelsys shoulder.

"Kelsy, please don't. I know you want to see some blood, but these two are... not threats. Let's just give them a chance and see if we can work together." He told Kelsy, aware that the other two could hear him, but currently didn't care.

9. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "doG!?" the creature bristled, looking at its current companion indignantly. Grumbling, the shadow looked away, noticing the other girl come out of the place she was hiding in. Hearing the less sane female hum something about blood, the creature glared at her, pointing a claw towards the girl.
    "oi, oi, i do thƏ killiNGhuNTsacrifiCƏgaME heRE!" it exclaimed matter-of-factly, strangely sounding slightly more human.

10. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite opens her book and starts to summon a spell , "Both of you need to calm down. Please." Her hand shook a bit as flurries flew around . Her hands made a crackling sound as she gets ready to shoot ice at the Kelsy and the Dog, "Look, I don't want to fight anyone or anything. This other person is right . We're not foes, well I'm not. Not sure about this thing . . ." She waves her hand breaking the ice and closing her book. "Let's just go to the cottage, WITH NO MURDER! If any of you murder anyone I'll be sure to take away your dinner for the week." She was so used to dealing with little kids that she didn't know how to break apart a real fight without making them fear about not having food. "I know I have some tea leaves, we can settle it all over some tea. .. "

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy gazed from connor. Ti the creature and than the little girl. She chuckled hearing something about no food. "My parents didnt always feed me either. Do you really think im scares of that' she said with a big smile.

"Fine by if rhat thing touches me. I wont be so nice next time" replying more to him than anyone else.

She did had noticed that the light had disappeared above them

12. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Connor looked at Vanillite with a bored expression on his face, his mind replaying her threat back at him. "Did you really just try and attempt to threaten two possible cereal killers and someone who's probably older than you, with the possibility of no food?" He asked Vanillite, thinking that she probably didn't think too much about it to begin with. "Personally, I don't care, since I'll just find my own grub, but do you honestly think that it bothers either of them."

Not knowing what else to say or do, he began following the little girl. The promise of an actual cottage sounded really good in his ears, wanting to finally relax. His mind went back to his previous thoughts, thinking about 'Somewhere with answers'. It's clear that the light has lead them to both the girl and the creature, perhaps trying to tell them that these two have answers to some of his questions. For now, he decided to just follow them, wanting to finally take a breather.

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Cackling at the girl's poor excuse for a threat, the creature turned his attention back to the newcomers. The boy seems just like its companion; so young, dull, and... innoceNTnaiVƏfriendly, the shadow monster mused. The other one caught its attention though; quickly and silently the abyssal beast crawled towards the new girl. "you... aRƏ liKE yami!" it garbled, pointing a finger to the less than sane girl as it grinned widely.

14. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "Look I raised three kids, not two murderers and one . . . . " She stops herself and turns before looking at Yami and Kelsey . "Are you two going or am I going to have to make you come?" She sighed before looking at Connor. "So what even is your name ?" She continued to move to her shack as the wind grew . Her eyes wandered around the valleys before seeing the last kingdom walls that were formed from the mud. "and . .. do you know where we are?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy just laughed at the girl and grinned. "Sure sure we come" as she turned to yhe creatute before her. "If you think so Yami" she whispered.

When she gazed around she also noticed the sudden walls. "What is that?" She wondered. One thiNBG was for sure. Kelsy was glad she didnt had to bring the weird book due thar Connor was carrying it

16. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Not noticing the last walls rising from the mud, he looked at the pale with a confused expression. If she was asking him about where they were, that would mean she was also clueless about their position. He had asked his codex to take him 'Somewhere with answers', but he guessed he wasn't being specific enough on what answers he was looking for... Slightly disheartened, he began answering her questions.

"Well, my name is Connor." He answered her first question, before quickly turning and pointing at Kelsy, who was currently talking to the dark creature that referred to itself in third person. "As for her, I believe she goes by Kelsy. We met last night, and I think she wanted to kill me or something, but I somehow managed to get on her good side."

Double checking to confirm that Kelsy wasn't looking in his direction, he leaned closer to the pale girl, whispering his next lines so that only she would listen. "As you can most likely tell, she's not alright in the head. It seems like she went through a very bad childhood, and this is how she turned out. She doesn't necessarily seem like a bad girl, she's just... broken, for lack of better words." Once done, he straightens out once more, not needing to whisper any more. "As for your second question... no. I have no idea where we are. I just... woke up nearby, and now I'm here. For a second, I thought you would have the answer to that."

17. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The creature scowled, backing away as it glared at the walls that suddenly appeared. "staY awaY... froM thə waLLScaGƏcastLEprisoN..." the beast warned, perching on a bush that was further from the fortification than the others.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    " The walls are some bit away, so we're fine . . ." She called out she listened to what Connor had to say , before taking a breath. "We're also lost, my cottage has a bunch of books around it. But I do have my speculations, I think this codex has something to do with . . .us . And where we once were, my last memory was tripping on a stair and landing on a rock . .. Then I woke up here." She pulled a twig she's had in her hair out making of tuft of hair follow it . "Will say, that fall did not help in the situation . . . And about the black dog, I don't know his name all I know is he's terrified of books."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Kelsy blinked. ''Why what is that than?'' trying to figure it out but still shook her head. To her it was a sudden giant wall that came out of nowhere. ''Its just some magic, just like that weird book.''As she pointed at what Connor had in his hand. ''Anyhow, what do you say we team up for once.'' She made a huge smile on her face. ''I wanna know what kind of blood color she has.'' she laughed

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Connor was confused at why everyone was making a huge fuss for, until he turned around and saw the 'walls' the other's were talking about. It was a long distance away, and judging by how the others were reacting, those weren't there before. His attention was brought back by the pale girl once more. To be more precise, the moment she began talking about final memories before showing up here. It wasn't that he didn't forget... he physically couldn't, but he had not been focusing on that general aspect, due to the sudden need to stay alive once more. He had hoped being able to return home before these thought were able to resurface, but it seems like that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon.

Looking down at the girls once more, he was about to ask her about her cottage when he realized he didn't know her name. He'd might as well ask for both while he's already thinking about it. "Hey, you never really told me what's your name. and how exactly far is this cottage of yours?"