1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Codex of the Universe

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Jul 6, 2020.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    (before you question it. no this is not me trying to get attention to the character, this is a plot point in ways)

Vanillite was finally alone, lost in her thoughts. She didn't feel 100% safe, with the people in her house, and also the giant hole in the window. As she lay motionless in her bed. As the wind blew in her face a bit. She opened her eyes to look around the room once more. As her eyes open, she saw a long black snake, slithering through the window. She blinked a few times, to try and see if her mind was playing tricks. Each blink, the snake inched closer and closer. Vanillite sat up on her bed. The snake was leaning upwards, as if about to lunge. Staring at Vanillite.

"This is an odd sight." As she slowly got out of the bed to go for the door. The snake made a sudden lunge. Vanillite barely dodged its bite, and the snake rams right into a pillow. Biting the pillow, the snake crushes the pillow between its jaws, the inner foam of the pillow break out and scatter around the room as the snake throws it to the side. The snake let out a long sizzle. Before lunging one more time. Vanillite dodged the snake once more and it slams right into the door. As it bites down, splinters scatter everywhere. Vanillite raises her arm to cover her face, her arm gets pelted by long and skinny wooden splinters. A clear liquid sprays out from the snakes mouth, as it drops down from the door.

A loud crunch sound breaks from the snake . Vanillite looks at the black snake, and saw that it was eating the door pieces. "What is this place?? Australia?!" Vanillite calls. She looked behind her for a second, to see that the window was clear. And her landing was open. As she was turned, the snake arched itself about to lung once more. Vanillite had to think quickly, she felt sweat go down her face as she glanced back at the snake. She jumps to the side as the snake flies beside her. Unaware that a long blade was coming around. The snakes tail swaps into a long skinny dagger the slices Vanillite right in the stomach.

A small gush of blood escapes out of her mouth, and she staggers. She grabbed her spell book, her hands shaking. She was on the verge of tears but knew that this snake wouldn't let up. Her blood soaked the dress she had been wearing the once white fabric was now soaked in blood. She made her way to the door, with quick thinking she flipped through the pages, and cast a spell . A large explosion of black smoke covers the room and Vanillite runs out the door. As she runs, blood splashes to the floor. With no depth precision , she ran right into a wall, falling to the ground.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Turning around, he wasn't surprised to see Kelsy, fuming with anger. But the fact that she would get angry over such simple matter, made Conner frown much more. "Say what again? The fact that I'm not your husband? Or the part where I said I wasn't going to just do as you say? Either way, I'm staying true to that, and I'm not going to take it back, nor apologize for it." Connor spoke, frown never leaving his face as he stares down at the angry female. "I know nothing about your past, Kelsy, but judging by all the things you've said on many occasions, It's clear to see that you were most definitely a terrible person before coming here. You could've used this place to start over, but seeing as you continue to act how you once were make me and any other sane person not want to help you."

Once he was done speaking, he just continued to stare at Kelsy. He knew her response was going to be unpredictable, but he didn't care anymore. If she truly does go overboard, then so be it. It was while he was staring at Kelsy, that he heard a loud noise coming from upstairs.

"The hell was that?" He asked himself out loud.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kelsy just gazed passed them. Her only thoughts were. Terrible person. It was the same as her fiance said. Everythint came back to her as she dropped to her knees. In the distance she heard something but wasny able to move towards the sound. She was frozeb

4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The creature grinned as he felt the tension and eviLmaliCE grow between the two. Seeing the boy distracted by the sudden noise from upstairs it turned its gaze towards the cowering girl. Still smiling eerily, it stalked towards the cowering girl…

5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillite sensed a figure watching her besides the snake and turned to see the black rabbit stalking forward. "Now's not the time for your antics Yami." She cracked her finger at the book and shot a burst of embers at the snake before grabbing onto a wall and nudging herself up to the point where she was effectivily sitting on the wall. "Not only is there a snake . . . there's a beast, and I have a torn dress. can this get any worse?" she mutters.

As the snake slowly arches back up, letting out another long hiss. The snake lunges once more. Vanillite strikes her book and hopes she grabbed a spell worth value. As she extends her hand . . . a puff of smoke breaks out. Blocking vision. The snake slams right into the wall next to her.

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Things were slowly turning chaotic around the house. Right behind him, Kelsy was crying. Yami, standing next to her, being... creepy, and loud thuds and noises can be heard from upstairs. While under normal circumstances, he'd feel bad for the crying girl right behind him, but he only felt distraught at the moment. Deciding to give Kelsy some time to think, he began rushing to the stairs, each thud and slam getting more worrying by the second. Once up the flight of stairs, he made a dash towards the room Vanillite was in. It wasn't hard to find it, due to the loud noises coming from within. With one quick turn, the door handle gave way, and he quickly opened the door.

"The hells going on in here!?" Connor loudly spoke while opening the door. His eyes quickly catching nothing but black smoke. He could somewhat make out Vanillites figure against a wall. "*Cough* *Cough* The hell did you do in here? Why is there so much smoke, and why is there a lot of banging?

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy hadnt noticed connornpassing her . All memories flashed around in her head. All the things her husbas said to her. Sudden she wasnt even sure if he truly was her husband. Wasnt it forced. She didnt knew.

8. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Groaning, the shadow creature glared at the more composed girl (hoW diD she heaR me froM theRƏ!?) before begrudgingly moving away from the one on the floor. Instead it turned its anger at having its preYsnaCKmeaLhuNT time interrupted to the familiar snake. Quickly leaping, the beast grabbed the serpent - or at least tried to, because "stoP beiNG slippeRY…!"

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The snake hissed at the black figure now holding it and shot its fangs into their arm, a sudden splash of clear liquid shoots into Yamis arm, a Venom capable of locking a person's entire body up. Vanillite tried to get up and move, but the pain in her stomach quickly overwhelmed her, She curls up and coughs up loose blood, splashing her once blue dress to crimson. "Geh . . . Connor. .. use the knife . . .and summon death. . . please.. . " Vanillite was clutching her teeth and tears ran down her face. "I can't . . .be strong. . . for much . . . longer. . ." Her vision grew hazy and red started to come around. "please.. . for me."

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Connor was unable to hear most of what Vanillite was saying, all he heard was 'use the knife'. That's when he finally saw it, the dark snake he was unable to see due to the black smoke incasing most of the room. Without a second thought, he pulled out Vanillites knife from his pocket and jumped at the snake while it was being held. The closer he got to the snake, the more re realized that it didn't look like a normal snake. Its most prominent trait was the blade that it had on its tail. Once Connor was close enough, he didn't think twice before taking the knife and slashing the snakes lower half, cutting off its tail. Now that one of the snakes weapons were cut off, Connor let out a small sigh of relief before bringing the blade back up to attempt to cut the snake again. But before he could strike the snake a second time, the slippery bastard managed to wriggle out of the shadows hands, most likely due to all the fluids making it more slippery.

11. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The murky beast tensed, feeling the poison crawl up its extremities and making them numb. It glared at the snake that - lack of a tail notwithstanding - easily wriggled itself out of its now loose hands. Letting out a snarl, the creature dropped into its own shadow, intent on catching the daMNƏD snaKƏ…!

12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    @Demon in Disguise , @Jupjami , @Barandofl . *A new plant grows in the Valley of truths and promises. A fruit of reincarnation, only one will sprout. and a new life has been given

Vanillite felt her breathing grow sharper and more hazey , her eyes dullen . Her head going blank , "have. i already lost? so early in this tale? but... i just grew so strong..." Her voice wept out through broken tears, her once clear tears absorbing the blood.

The snake thrashed and sliced through the wall paper, and making an decent for Kelsey, It's thick oozy body slamming into the handrail. It's knife getting duller and duller. The rampage of this reptile causing more curses.

Vanillites head started to pound, this serpent had to have some weakness, she knew it . All she relied was for Death to call for Connor

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy gazed at it. She wasnt sure if she was scared or not. "What do you want?" She whispered narrowed her eyes.

She did feel her heart beat went faster. There should be a reason why it was here

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    It seems that although he was able to cut the snakes bladed tail, the serpent was slippery enough to escape Yami's grasps. Due to the rooms still being filled with a strange foggy smoke, he noticed that the snake slithered out of the room. Slightly cursing to himself, he began thinking about his current situation, Although he did some damage to the serpent, he didn't really know how exactly to get rid of the threat. He knew that this world operated differently, and the creatures from this world were no exception.

If he wanted to get rid of the problem, he would need answers. The one person who would've been capable to give him those answers was currently struggling to stay conscious in the room he was just in. Looking down at his hand, he saw that he was still holding onto the knife that Vanillite gave him, blade currently stained dark with the snakes fluids. Wiping the blade with his shirt, he managed the remove all of the fluids, but not without making a small cut on his finger. Immediately, a rush of... something filled his thoughts, and almost as if an odd instinct whispered in his head, he brought the special knife towards his wrist and sliced sideways, knowing that it'll make him bleed a lot, but it wouldn't be fatal.

Before Connor could think about what he had just done to himself, a light headache pierced his mind,
    and the blood now staining the floor was now moving to form a circular pattern on the floor next to him, from the circular form, rose a strange and vile looking creature. And yet, there was something about this creature that wouldn't allow Connor to feel fear towards it.

"WeLl, iF it ISn't tEh bOY wHo PeRrishED iN flAmeS... I kNo TheRs SomthIng yUo waNt fRom mE." The monster spoke, looking at Connor in the eyes, unmoving from his spot. "Aftr aLL, yuo diD CaLl fOR me."

As Connor spoke to this creature, he instinctively knew that this monster was capable of a lot of things, If he wanted to, he could even ask for it to take the serpents life... But nothing in this world was free, not even his book. Instead, he'd have to do things the hard way, and do things himself, so information was invaluable. Stealing his resolve, he spoke to the demon.

"I... I need to know how to take down that snake! I don't know much about this world, but that thing nearly just killed one of us, and I'll be damned if it nearly kills another." Connor spoke, looking at the monster in it's eye's never looking away. "What do I need to do for you in order for you to tell me how to kill that reptile?"

"sIncE tHIs is yiOuR fIrsT dEaL wTH mE, leT's jst SaY tHAt teh PRicE wILl bE thE LivEs of... LeT's JUst saY abuot FiVe wILd bOArs. A veRY smaLl Praice tO pAY foR suM ImPortAnT iNfORmaTion, WouLd"t yuo AgrReeeE?"

...Great, so in order to get the information, he needed he was being asked to take it upon himself to kill 5 more wild creatures. On the bright side, wild boars sounded a lot less dangerous than this bladed reptile... "Fine, I'll agree to those terms. Tell me how to get that snake out of our lives permanently."

#134 Jan 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2022
    Pirate Captain likes this.
  15. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    The creature hissed when the black serpent fell completely loose from his grasp, along with the venom finally taking effect causing it to collapse on the floor. Struggling to move, the abyssal monster used every ounce of his energy to lift its head, only to freeze up at the sight of iTthATyOUthƏYhiM approaching the boy. "noOo, gET awaY…⁄" it tried to screech, squirming as the poisoNdreaDreverenCƏfeaR prevented it from acting.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Kelsy only looked at the whole scene. She wasnt sure what to think. Deciding not to take any action she sat still. It didnt come after her so why do anything. These being werent her friends just a bunch of random people.

17. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Vanillites breathing grew hard for each breath she took, she felt the stabbing pain through her body grow. Her mind was trembling, shaking. As if it were about to split. She slumped to the floor and staggered to the book, she losely grabbed it and slowly turned the pages. She placed her finger on a page and started running it across, unsure what it would cast.

-~-

"My bÓy, íñ Ó®dé® to kiÍll thíñé beast. yóu mÚ§ CLEA® B®ÁÍÑ of íll thóúghþs̈ óF aÑóth鮨 death cackled, its voice slowly rumbling away, whispy and staggered.

(please use the off topic chati n a time like this, as I cannot access discord at the moment. and @Barandofl I know you'll ask. What he's specifying is that you, Connor. Have to clear your mind of hatred or annoyance for a person in the room , be it Vanillite, Yami, or Kelsy.)