1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 THE CRUSADE AGAINST REGIROCK (An insane chicken x a sane one)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Sep 10, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Choco pulled two Pokéballs and an Ultra Ball out his pocket. "Here. I can barely hold them all at the same time! And as for the Berries... I'll think of something, although they're mostly for Pokémon consumption. I picked up a few in case our eggs hatch."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (I think Berries can also be consumed by humans, as they ARE based off real berries people eat)
    "Alright then, I'll be in my room(there are multiple rooms in the hideout)." Farrah replied as she walked into her room, pulling out a book about eggs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (They are consumable by humans, but I'd say that Pokémon enjoy them better. It's kind of like fish food. People eat it all the time, but fish like it better. And yes, people do actually eat that stuff.)
    Choco picked up the six Berries he had. If only they had an oven, he could make something out of this. Well, for now his pan would have to do. He'd work with the human stuff for now.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah placed her book back on to the shelf in her room and walked into her lab. "Carbonic acid, the substance that can be found in acid rains, and can also be used to corrode rock." She said as she held a flask filled with a colourless substance that looked like sparkling water, but in fact, it was toxic to human beings. "Its normal pH is at 4.68, but it is possible to make it stronger with a higher amount of atoms."

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    *Is there a kitchen? If not, let's just have him start a bloody fire in the middle of the living room.*
    Boiling vegetables with a pan is not fun, as a matter of fact. It is even less fun when you know your sister is a perfectionist and will kill you if any of them are raw.
    These were the facts that Choco pondered whilst sitting around and watching water bubble just below the edge of the pan, every now and then tilting one of the vegetables in the liquid. It was a good thing the stove was electric and he wasn't working with grease.

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    (There is a kitchen, but it is simpler than the one in their original house, as Farrah doesn't cook there, let alone cook very often.)
    Farrah grabbed another flask and combined a few different gases with water, forming more carbonic acid. She poured the mixture into the original flask. "Now let's see how high the pH is." She said as she dropped a green indicator into the liquid. The liquid flashed bright red.
    "Perfection."

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (Cool, thanks for the info.)
    "It's done. I tried what I could with the raw vegetables. The meat... well, I don't think I'd be able to make anything edible out of it right now, but they have beans. Not even the good kind, either. I mean beans literally stuffed into a carton. What monster would do that?!" Choco poked his head out the kitchen. "In other words, dinner's ready, and I need to find cooking oil or a pot. Tried what I could."

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah placed the new substance into a safe, to be sure that her brother didn't tamper with them. She washed her hands thoroughly with water, to ensure none of the toxic substance would sneak into her hands. She walked out of the lab, towards a gold-coated dining table.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Choco sighed. "Isn't that kind of... gaudy? I mean, I didn't think you were the type to appreciate something like that. It's kind of like having... I dunno, a solid gold hand dryer." He carefully set the small dish down, a pile of slightly soaked vegetables on top and a packet of beans on the side.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "Eh. I had to get something as a dining table. There were more expensive options, but I've gone with the cheapest one." Farrah said as she brushed the table.

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    "C-cheap?" The little boy stuttered for a moment. "You call this cheap?!" Where did you get all this stuff, a palace with a yard sale?!"

12. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Somewhere...” The girl said with her back facing the boy. “You’ll find out when you get older.”

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Choco sighed. "There you go again, being all look-I'm-so-mysterious-where-could-I-possibly-have-got-a- seriously why -gold-plated-dining-table. It's starting to make me uncomfortable," he replied, only half-joking.

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Uncomfortable? I’ve heard that a million times in my life. I don’t care.” The girl said with a cold look on her face. “Don’t like it? Deal with it. I’m the head of this house anyway.”

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Choco rolled his eyes, but refrained from saying anything, instead replying by reminding her that dinner was ready.

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    (Btw in case you don't know, the place where she got the stuff is related to LV's donator ranks. I'm currently a VIP, so Farrah would've gotten the "cheaper" stuff.)

Farrah sat down on a matching gold chair, sophisticatedly folding her napkin and placing it on her lap. She grabbed her cutlery in a ladylike manner but took out a book at the same time.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    (I know)
    Choco rolled his eyes, using a nearby fork and knife to load the highly questionable food onto a plate and moving it over to Farrah.