1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The day you were exhausted!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Xarn, May 22, 2017.

1. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Can you remember that day when you felt the most tired person in the world? Talk about it!

i remember training more than 5 hours in a day combining swimming (2), running (1), gym (2) and also had school the same day. And the same day I had someone's 15 birthday the same night.

I remember it as the most intensive Friday of my life.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    School >Gym> Personal Running>Soccer Practice and then drove till 2 am to Disney. I was ded

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn likes this.
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Heh, like, every day for the past two weeks XP

I do remember one day that I was working with a lot of dog stuff all day, and by the time I got home I felt like I was going to pass out from exhaustion.

4. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    How did bed feel after that? When I reached home, I felt that my bed was the paradise at Earth <3

Vigilance likes this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    The bed at the hotel was hard and blech but it felt like a cloud :)

Xarn likes this.
  6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Honestly, I just go until I can't keep my eyes open. My most exhausting day would probably be after the PE final, 200 yards of lunges, a mile on the track and 30 burpees. I liked to work out so I don't mind as much but the next day I just couldn't with my body XD

7. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    The Fitnessgram Pacer test in my elementary school. I haven't been in a gym class for two/three years now, but just thinking about that hurts my chest. I can still remember running back and forth, forcing myself to at least get past lap 50.

Running is hard ;-;

8. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    All the time because I have severe iron deficient anemia ;o;

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I do remember three times in my life when I was physically exhausted. The first two I was doing some sort of physical fitness test (jogging for one, swimming for the other) and I was positively winded when it ended. I think I was 13 or 14 at the time, though, so that was a very long time ago.
    The third one was only a few years ago, in which I was away from home at some event, and rather than deciding to stay another night in the hotel, I chose to do an all-night drive home. It took me 6 hours (with breaks taken only to keep me awake) and I don't think I got home until 4.30AM. After brushing my teeth I fell asleep instantly. Weirdly, I only got 5.5 hours of sleep that night, as I recall being awake at 10.30AM shortly thereafter.

Nowadays most of my exhaustion tends to be mental, with jumping around between tasks and focusing a lot of brainpower into getting things done. I had one of those yesterday (or was it the day before?) here on LV, when I did sweeps through the Q&A section, but the sweeps being only 2 days apart from each other. That was not a smart move on my part. I didn't want to do anything for hours after that.

10. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I believe that this took place during a particularly long walk with my family, down one of the trails around this military hospital. To give some context, I am flat footed with the unfortunate luck of being prescribed arches, which I discovered only make the usual pain worse. There were many hills, plenty of rocky terrains, and it was relentlessly hot and humid. I wanted to go back home so badly, but my parents wanted to go a bit farther, so I didn't exactly have much choice but to keep going. When I finally got home, my feet were practically raw and I couldn't do much for the rest of the day because of the pain.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The day we went to the USA on vacation. First, we were kept waiting for 2 hours at the airport here in the Netherlands because the flight companies had fucked up the bookings, we only just made it to the gate in time to board the plane in the first place. Then we had an 8-hour flight to Denver, Colorado, where we had to transfer. We were supposed to have an hour or so transfer time, but that was extended to 4 hours because the plane was late due to bad weather. Another flight to Orlando that took a few more hours. Then the driver that was supposed to bring us to the hotel didn't show up. In all, I was awake for 25 hours and utterly exhausted after that.

12. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    I think I had some more intense days but they are so far in the past I don't remember them very well anymore. My most recent was during a Pokémon GO event and I only had the one day in the city to play during it and I just figured out the scanner ability to see where the Pokémon were and I was running from literally one end of the city to the other, and I remember thinking I'd already reached my limit when a wild Gyarados appeared at the other end on the other side of the river and I remember chasing on even though I had to take the long way round to get to the bridge to reach it...... and the feeling when I got to it only for it run. Deep. Sigh.

Xarn likes this.
  13. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    In recent memory I guess walking throughout New York did it for me. First time I can recall actually needing to put a cold compress against my back since it was so sore.