1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaria was by now tired of struggelong and closed her eyes. She sighed deeply wondeering how to get out of here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Erik looked up, startled by the sudden noise. "What the-? Are you calling more of those thieves over now?!" Noise was only going to attract attention, as far as he was concerned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Marco turned to Erik when he was done. "Kind of yes, kind of not. This is the only way that someone... just someone who has their loyalty swayed, to receive the message."

"That sounds... ridiculous in the slightest," Marina spoke up, thinking like everyone else. She was now thinking that maybe she shouldn't have trusted him after all.

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "How wonderful," Erik groaned, sarcastically. "So, you somehow got these guys after us, got us trapped, and soon, under heavy guard as well. Thanks a lot." He returned to rubbing one of the chains against the wall - if one of them gave way...

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco could notice the sarcasm in Erik's voice. "You don't trust me, but I'm telling you, I didn't bring you after you guys. What good would it even do me if I got you three caught? Plus, if I'm working here, then shouldn't I be outside too? Think about what you're saying."

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "I know what I'm saying," the Knight snapped in response. "It wouldn't help you to be in here, and we know you're not working with them now, but how can we tell that you weren't in cahoots with them before and they simply decided to dump you in here for... whatever reason?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Look how much I do not trust him" zaria started. "We need to get out here anyway. So Marco find a way out and maybe a slight chance that I will spare you"

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yeah right," Marco yelled back at Erik, angry with his response. He then turned to Zaria, "That's what I was doing a second ago."

"It's already been a while," Marina spoke back, "where's the help you called for?"

"Hey!" The door to the prison room swung open, revealing the guard. "Keep it down there! You don't want to annoy the master while a feast is being held you nitwits!" The man then shut the door loudly.

Marco raised a brow after hearing what the man said. "A feast... huh, getting out of here will definitely be easier."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "What are you talking about" zaria said looking at him. She took a deep breath. "Justice will be served" as zaria repeated the sentence a couple of times

10. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Hey, I was asking, where's the help that you called for?" Marina asked, looking at Marco while trying to not sound mad. "Was that really help or was it just an act to show that you were trying to do something?"

Marco looked back at Marina. "I'm telling you, I called for them. I don't think it's the right time yet for them though..."

"How long are we supposed to wait for these friends of yours?" Marina demanded a reply as soon as possible. "Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Never?"

Marco sighed, looking at Marina who was totally disappointed. "I'm telling you, we just have to wait. I'm sorry."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Fine. Waiting again" she said kinda mad. She remembered when he hold her close when they went away from the river. She felt safe but zaria could have known better and looked around.

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Erik didn't say anything, trying his best to keep his cool and stay quiet. Hearing the guard's response, he turned back to Marco. "So... this 'help' of yours... are the rest of them?"

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Not the guards on duty right now, no." Marco replied to Erik, "If we continue waiting, the guards on night shift will swap with them. They will help us get out."

Marina sighed, "That makes no sense. They're guards and-" the girl quickly remembered what Marco had said a few moments ago. "Ah, you said something about their loyalty being swayed. Nevermind."

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Erik nodded. "Although... once we get out, we're supposed to have a plan for our assault on this place. So, uh, what is that plan so far?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "We bring justuce to them" Zaria said. "Where might our weapons be store?" She asked Marco

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "The feast... last time I remember, they take all stolen goods and party over their 'newfound' riches," Marco replied, "so that's where your weapons may be."

"Maybe we can go for a sneak attack while we're at it?" The Black Mage looked back at the Knight, hoping to get some sort of reply

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "If they touch my sword ..." she growled. "A sneak attack sounds good

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    "Sneak attack?" Erik nodded. "We'll need to get our weapons, the orb, and then we can think about that. Sound good?"

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Yup, sounds good," Marco nodded with Erik's plan. Of course, he knew they were wary of him now, but he needed to find a way to redeem himself - even though he knew he did nothing wrong. "Now, we wait when the sun sets."

Waiting in the cell seemed like forever. No one could tell whether or not it was getting darker since there were no windows nor cracks on the wall. However, when Marco heard footsteps coming from the distance, he grinned. "Bingo."

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Erik looked out. Footsteps... either guards had come or rescue had. Either way, they couldn't let their guard down now.