1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Flinching a little from the damage, Erik located the sound of the nearby thump as Marina fell to the floor, quickly using Protect Ally in case of any further damage.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Thief 1 attacks... and he succeeds!
    The thief uses his dagger to slash Zaria!
    Zaria used Nothing Ventured, halving the damage as she counterattacks!
    Zaria
    [565/1000] (-59)
    Thief 1 [336/1000] (-162)

Thief 3 attacks... and he succeeds!
    The thief uses his dagger to slash Marina!
    Erik takes the damage for Marina with the Protect Ally ability!
    Erik [778/1000] (-98)

Marina expressed her gratitude at the man who had just covered her from the thief's attack. "Thank you!" It enabled her to regain focus and proceeded to attack.

Marina uses her bow to attack with Arrow Barrage... and she succeeds!
    The barrage of arrows hit Thief 1!
    Thief 1 [73/1000] (-97) (-84) (-82)

The thief who was seriously beaten up couldn't help but glare at everyone else. "Grr... these guys just won't give up!" His remaining ally (3rd thief) looked at him with worry.

The (1st) thief nodded at his friend and carried his fallen ally (2nd thief.) "I wish you luck," the thieves then jumped, running away from the scene.

The thieves fled!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #22 Aug 15, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaria sighed. She wounded up her cuts and grabbdd the bag. "There you go miss. At least Justice came back. And young man you have my honourable thanks." She bowed. "Now I shall continue my quest"

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina bowed her head multiple times in thanks to the people who had helped her. "You have my utmost thanks after this. I don't think I would have managed the battle all by myself." She smiled at them before gladly accepting her bag back.

She breathed a sigh of relief, but when she went ahead to check her bag, the blue orb was missing. She searched for it frantically in her bag once more, but it just wasn't there. "Oh no... I lost the only clue I have to the whereabouts of Atlantis..." she muttered, worried that she had already failed the rest of her people.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    *is it stolen or not??)

6. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

(Yes, the thieves just took the orb since they believe it will cost a hefty price in the market.)

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Dang it." Zaria clenched her sword. "I gey it back. What kind of thing was it??"

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Oh no, please don't go back there all alone," Marina pleaded with the girl she was with. "When they first attacked us, they were a huge group and it will be hard to take them down."

She thought of something else so that the girl won't go there alone. "I have an idea, if it is okay with the both of you, can you please, please accompany me until I get my orb back? I promise I'll find a way to pay the both of you back."

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    As the smoke cleared, Erik took a deep breath - this was his first time battling, and he couldn't believe that he had actually managed to make it through. Now that he could see, he saw the other two girls for the first time. A Ranger and Swordmaster. Both had taken much more damage than he had.
    The blue-haired girl spoke up. "whereabouts...Atlantis......can you please accompany me until I get my orb back? I promise I'll find a way to pay you back."
    Atlantis.
    Snapping back to the present, his eyes widened. My brother.
    "Of course. I'd gladly help you out," he replied, more rushed than he was used to. "And you two should heal up. You took some heavy damage in that battle."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria looked at the boy. "These wounds ar3 nothing" she chuckled. "Anyway fine than. But promise me you stay out of danger." She said stern

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "Thank you very much," Marina looked at both the boy and the girl and smiled at them. She looked at the boy who was concerned about the damage she took before giving him a reassuring smile. "I appreciate your concern, but you should heal yourself up too."

She found it quite funny that the other girl is trying to tell her to stay out of danger. "Danger is something you can't avoid these days, so I can't promise something like that." It was probably just her adventurous senses kicking in.

"Um, I don't know if it is going to be a major problem, but do we know any... what do you call their people..." she forgot the term used to refer to the people of Invidia, but when she remembered, she snapped back up, "Invidians who may know the whereabouts of the thieves? I've heard that they have been attacking adventurers here recently, and in mass numbers like what happened to us."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I see. I havent been into these wouds yet so I had adjust myself also." Zaria saif looking around. "Anyway if we go on an adventure we best introduce ourselves and our goal"

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "It's fine," the orange-haired teen replied to Marina. "I've taken much less damage than you two have."
    Stopping to listen to the conversation, he closed his eyes for a moment. "Thieves? No, I haven't been out in a while, but I'm sure some of my neighbors may know a thing or two," he added. "I'm Erik, by the way. A sibling of mine has gone looking for Atlantis, and he hasn't returned in four months. I decided to go after him, only I have less of a lead."

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina listened to Erik's introduction about how his sibling had gone missing trying to look for Atlantis and that he was having problems with leads. The good thing is, Marina has a lead. "Great, that means I'd have a way to help you in the long run. You're missing a lead, and I've got the lead-" she abruptly stopped her sentence, correcting herself, "I mean, I HAD the lead before it was stolen."

"Anyway, I'm Marina. I come from a group of Atlantisians who survived the disaster," Marina didn't even think that she may be putting herself in danger by trusting the two of them with her identity, but she had no reason to not trust them since they helped her out and are still willing to lend a hand. "Ever since I got that orb, I've been trying to look for Atlantis since the person who gave it told me that it would help me locate the sunken city."

#34 Aug 17, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Im Zaria Miyago. Im a beginner sword master and one day I become a royal knight to the kingdom I came from." Zaria introduced more in a formal way like a knight might do.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Nice," Erik nodded. "Having a powerful ally like you would help. And you say that orb was the lead? We'd better get it back, and fast. I can go ask a few neighbors, if it would help?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "If they know more about those criminals than yes it woulr be fine" Zaria spoke still in a formal way

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    @~Dream-Of-The-Elements~ @ChocoChicken

"Nice to meet you all," Marina looked at the both of them as she smiled, "we should get going then; it would be great if we can find them again today."

And so, the group all came inside the kingdom of Invidia, the kingdom where its citizens have received the blessings of the earth for many years. Markets were bustling and there were a lot of people passing by, some holding their goods. It seemed like everyone is in a hurry, making Marina wonder if the thieves have really caused a stir in the kingdom. Nevertheless, she was still amazed. It was her first time in the kingdom and it was larger than she expected.

#38 Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "And just when I thought I was seeing the kingdom for the last time," Erik sighed, approaching a random passerby. "Excuse me, sir/ma'am, do you know anything about any ...thieves... around here?"

20. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    The woman was startled when she was approached by a random person. She was middle-aged and is quickly surprised by things. "Oh, those thieves huh? Well, we've lost tons of resources to 'em for the past couple of weeks and we're all in a hurry to make sure everything that we have is safe. We ain't gonna let them take these."

"Do you know their whereabouts? Or a place they might possibly be hiding at?" Marina asked the woman, earning her a blank stare which soon changed into annoyance.

"Girl, do I look like the type of person who would try to look for 'em? Ya'll better ask the knights around here, maybe they got some information." With that, the woman left, closing any more possibilities for questions.