1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP The Deep Trenches RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShireHime, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Zaria looked up. "Morning" she smiled at him

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Feeling better now? Yesterday was... quite an experience." Erik sighed and sat down. "Had no idea we'd be facing sea serpents and demons while looking for a lost city..."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Things are just going to get harder from here," Marina walked down from the stairs, greeting the two of them "Good morning." Yesterday was a really tough day and they knew they had the regain all the strength they could get. It was a new day, and they had to move on as soon as possible.

"If we're all ready and have rested, we should get back to Myriad City and then find our next clue there."

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Erik nodded. "We'll keep an eye out for anything that might happen." He suddenly paused. "Is Marco coming as well?"

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marco bumped into the rest of the group just after Erik had asked. "Speaking of the devil," Marina said as she looked at Marco. "Well... it would all depend if Marco wants to join us through the entire quest."

"I mean... I'm not opposed to it or anything. I did say to everyone else that I was planning on traveling the world and come back at a later date," the Black Mage replied. "I, just uh, hope that things go well between all of us."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria looked at him. "Guess we have no choice. " she srood up. "I do need to properly introduce myself. Im zaria swordaman and knight trainee

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Erik," the young man said, gesturing to himself. "A Knight from Invidia. I hope we will be able to get along for the sake of this quest, too."

8. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "And I am Marina from Atlantis," the ranger said, giving a short bow. "It's nice to finally have some form of formality."

"Right. I'm Marco, a Black Mage. I mean you already know that much about me, but yeah, formalities are nice." A smile made its way to Marco's face as he turned to the direction of the gates. "If we want to make it back to Myriad City before sundown, we should probably get going."

The day had only started and a trip back to Myriad City was hopefully going to be uneventful. The last time the group passed by, they were attacked by a sea serpent, and Marina didn't want a repeat of that experience. After bidding farewell to everyone else back in the Ruined Catacombs, the trip back to the City was set and the group began to walk.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Erik, too, would be more than happy if they weren't attacked in the fog again. Seeing as the river one Sea Serpent down already, perhaps there would be a slightly lower chance of them getting jumped by some other creature.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria blushed at the smile of Marco but shook her head. She followed the group. Hsving her sword close by just incase

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    As the group continued to casually pass by, the orb held by Marina suddenly began to glow, surprising the Atlantisian. "What's happening?"

The purple waves were suddenly being washed away, giving rise to clear, blue waters. The orb was cleaning the river, and the fog began to be lifted from the forest.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria was dumbfolded when she saw what was going on. "This is unreal"

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Erik, too, seemed startled by this new power the orb seemed to be giving off. "It's... purifying the place?"

14. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    "This is insane... I never thought I'd get a glimpse of water as clean as this..." Marco himself was surprised at the sudden transformation of the river. It was purified and no longer gave off a thick layer of fog. It was almost as if this was a sign of good luck for their journey.

Marina thought to herself. "So this is the power that this orb holds..."

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "Hm... if your father truly said that the orb would help you find Atlantis, perhaps we need to purify the oceans to find it? I mean... it's highly unlikely that we can find it in an ocean full of sea serpents and things like that," Erik mused. "Although my theory could be wrong. I'm not the most logical person."

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria stood there. "It is possible" she answered tryin to think back to the history lessons

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina nodded at Erik's theory. "That might be true... I'm not excited to confront any more sea monsters. It feels unnerving to see them, especially coming from a civilization that has connections to the water on a spiritual level."

"The only other thing my father told me aside from the orb helping us out is that there are bound to be more orbs scattered around the world. Maybe if we had more orbs we'd be able to purify larger bodies of water?" She added as she looked upon the orb. All of a sudden, a ray of light shot out from the orb, shooting to the east of the group. "Whoa, what even?" The ray was thin so it quickly disappeared after a few seconds.

18. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Marina nodded at Erik's theory. "That might be true... I'm not excited to confront any more sea monsters. It feels unnerving to see them, especially coming from a civilization that has connections to the water on a spiritual level."

"The only other thing my father told me aside from the orb helping us out is that there are bound to be more orbs scattered around the world. Maybe if we had more orbs we'd be able to purify larger bodies of water?" She added as she looked upon the orb. All of a sudden, a ray of light shot out from the orb, shooting to the east of the group. "Whoa, what even?" The ray was thin so it quickly disappeared after a few seconds.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Zaria was still amazed by the orbs power. "Might it be possible to brinf back the dead?" She sudden wondered not noticing she said itnout loud

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    "The east... do you think there could be something the-" Erik suddenly paused when he heard Zaria's words. "Bring back... the dead?"